Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-08-2014, 02:10 PM

13,691 posts, read 18,450,941 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deezus View Post
Your quoting someone else's interpretations of Nostradamus. Nostradamus never mentioned anything about a US "Democratic" president as there was no such thing as the United States nor a democratic party at that point.

It's all just soothsaying hogwash to begin with, but people can't even be counted on to quote Nostradamus properly--most of the stuff he wrote about was all in relation to figures and places in Renaissance Europe... You can basically take one of his broad prophecies and apply them to any event at any time in history. Because the history of the world is a history of violence.
You believe what you want, and I'll believe what I want.

But don't say you were never informed one way or the other.

The Great Levant Caliphate that will lead WWIII according with Nostradamus is already created
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-08-2014, 02:18 PM

9,961 posts, read 17,519,162 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyGem View Post
You believe what you want, and I'll believe what I want.

But don't say you were never informed one way or the other.

The Great Levant Caliphate that will lead WWIII according with Nostradamus is already created
Thanks for informing us.

Half of Nostradamuses quatrains reference cities in France(because that's what he knew) yet people somehow twist those to mean places in the US that had nothing to do with anything he mentioned. He talks about places on the Rhone or Loire River and people go, oh that must mean New York... Nostradamus wrote about a time when people in Europe were afraid of the Ottoman Turks who had marching into SE Europe after taking Constantinople--that's what his base of knowledge basically was.

Last edited by Deezus; 08-08-2014 at 02:28 PM..

Old 08-08-2014, 02:22 PM

28,892 posts, read 30,262,451 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
ISIS: We will raise our flag in the White House - The Week

I wonder if anyone in the WH takes this as a true threat or just blowing it off?
I don't think they do nor do they care. ISIS has been saying this now for many generations....
They are a patient people, even if it takes them 30 more generations they will do it. Why?
Because they are breeding specifically for that reason, they drill this into their kids....they're ways are extremely primitive...so, they're kids are raised to believe what they are told....the old ways....

Also, the adults are told to come over here and blend in...smile, take jobs, act like you are an American...make friends and get college degrees, then take over high positions, in schools, colleges, and politics....we will take over some day, by doing so, and they will because Americans are so gullible and stupid.

When you continually open the boarders and do what we've been doing for years....it's inevidable...
besides, our politicians have been spending way to much time going global for the corporations, therefore, it will indeed happen.

Old 08-08-2014, 02:23 PM

15,080 posts, read 20,470,374 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
ISIS: We will raise our flag in the White House - The Week

I wonder if anyone in the WH takes this as a true threat or just blowing it off?
I'd blow it off.

[talk is cheap]

Old 08-08-2014, 02:23 PM

Quote:
Thanks for informing us.

Half of Nostradamuses quatrains reference cities in France(because that's what he knew) yet people somehow twist those to mean places in the US that had nothing to do with anything he mentioned. He talks about places on the Rhone or Loire River and people go, oh that must mean New York...
and I believe the Bible also states, that GOG will come out of the east....
Guess that all depends on where your standing?

I'm not saying your wrong, surely I am no profit...., just saying

Old 08-08-2014, 02:25 PM

24,868 posts, read 24,382,997 times
Iran chants "death to America" as a national motto, and I'm a hell of a lot more scared of the Iranians then I am ISIS.

Should we invade them also?

As far as this ISIS=ISIL mess, remember all of the folks who twisted Saddam Hussein into that pretzel box to make that name. Yeah, he's dead now.

No man will know when the world ends, or even when if its close. The best thing you can do is just living your life as best you can.

Old 08-08-2014, 02:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Memphis1979 View Post
Iran chants "death to America" as a national motto, and I'm a hell of a lot more scared of the Iranians then I am ISIS.

Should we invade them also?

As far as this ISIS=ISIL mess, remember all of the folks who twisted Saddam Hussein into that pretzel box to make that name. Yeah, he's dead now.

No man will know when the world ends, or even when if its close. The best thing you can do is just living your life as best you can.
as soon as one of them dies, another comes forward to take their place, it is never ending, like I said, they literally breed for this outcome.

Old 08-08-2014, 02:32 PM

9,961 posts, read 17,519,162 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cremebrulee View Post
and I believe the Bible also states, that GOG will come out of the east....
Guess that all depends on where your standing?

I'm not saying your wrong, surely I am no profit...., just saying
Yeah, everywhere is to the east of somewhere else somewhere at some place in the world... When people predicted the end of the world on January 1, 2000(also using Nostradamus) I asked--what time zone will the end of the world start in?

If I was a less moral man, I'd totally get into the predicting the apocalypse racket-- as PT Barnum said there's a sucker born every minute, but there's plenty of "profits" to be made. "Hey look there's blood and warfare and disease and natural disasters and turmoil!"--just like every period in the history of the world somewhere in the world... It's just human nature though to assume that there's something special about the time they live in.

Old 08-08-2014, 02:36 PM

63,919 posts, read 46,725,169 times
Quote:
Your quoting someone else's interpretations of Nostradamus. Nostradamus never mentioned anything about a US "Democratic" president as there was no such thing as the United States nor a democratic party at that point.

It's all just soothsaying hogwash to begin with, but people can't even be counted on to quote Nostradamus properly--most of the stuff he wrote about was all in relation to figures and places in Renaissance Europe... You can basically take one of his broad prophecies and apply them to any event at any time in history. Because the history of the world is a history of violence.
People distort Nostradamus to fit their perceptions of any given situation. And some of them publish their distortions as fact. Same can be said for the bible.

Old 08-08-2014, 02:39 PM

63,919 posts, read 46,725,169 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cremebrulee View Post
as soon as one of them dies, another comes forward to take their place, it is never ending, like I said, they literally breed for this outcome.
Are we talking about politicians?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies