Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-15-2014, 05:14 PM

778 posts, read 823,729 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Workin_Hard View Post
What does "sensitivity training" accomplish, other than to generate revenue for gays and libs who promote it? I've refused to take it, even out of curiosity, several times when it was offered. How can you psychologically manipulate someone into believing something they don't in a few hours?
You're not going to come out of such training a flaming homosexual radical feminist, don't worry. You ARE going to gain a (small if any, from the sound of it) understanding of people different than you, and how to treat them in the workplace.

Old 08-15-2014, 05:18 PM

24,832 posts, read 37,344,316 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyflower3191981 View Post
Do you support it if the bridal owner refused service to a combat soldier who killed terrorists in foreign war then?
I would.

It is her business.....her rules.

Old 08-15-2014, 05:25 PM

26,979 posts, read 15,889,092 times
Quote:
Do you support it if the bridal owner refused service to a combat soldier who killed terrorists in foreign war then?
I support her right to do so. I do not support her actions.

Old 08-15-2014, 05:26 PM

39,228 posts, read 27,603,964 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Driller1 View Post
I would.

It is her business.....her rules.
Did I ask YOU?

I was not asking you , you were not anti gay remember?

I was asking the other poster who condemned the gays life style.

Do you know him? You can speak for him now?

Good for you. I don't judge the combat soldier, nor do I judge the bridal shop owner. I don't condemn the soldier, nor do I condemn the gay and lesbian.

What I don't like is double standard.

Old 08-15-2014, 05:30 PM

24,832 posts, read 37,344,316 times
Quote:
Did I ask YOU?

I was not asking you , you were not anti gay remember?

I was asking the other poster who condemned the gays life style.

Do you know him? You can speak for him now?

Good for you. I don't judge the combat soldier, nor do I judge the bridal shop owner. I don't condemn the soldier, nor do I condemn the gay and lesbian.

What I don't like is double standard.
That is life posting on a message board.....

Old 08-15-2014, 05:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by whogo View Post
I support her right to do so. I do not support her actions.
Again, so do I. But I am not going to allow her to use God to justify her behavior. Does she have the legal right? Sure, she is not in jail, is she?

Then again, I didn't ask you.

The person I was asking is a combat Vietnam vet.

I have been told my brother will go to hell by religious people, he was a Marine served in the 90s.

I have been told my boyfriend went to hell already because he committed suicide.

I will believe it when I see God.

Old 08-15-2014, 06:11 PM

5,660 posts, read 5,088,512 times
Quote:
I may not agree with her in such case but would defend her right to have her opinion and as far as HER business goes, to act on it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cephalopede View Post
You're not going to come out of such training a flaming homosexual radical feminist, don't worry. You ARE going to gain a (small if any, from the sound of it) understanding of people different than you, and how to treat them in the workplace.
Understanding could be gained if and only if one acknowledges any degree of validity or authority on the part of the presenter. I think the presenters in these cases are a bunch of liberal wackadoodles pushing a societal agenda in conflict with mine.

Old 08-15-2014, 06:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Workin_Hard View Post
I may not agree with her in such case but would defend her right to have her opinion and as far as HER business goes, to act on it.
Fair enough. (although based on your posting history, you would have to pass a lie detector test if you want to be taken seriously. I will CHOOSE to take your words for it.) :P

You don't like it when punks trash our combat soldiers, right? I agree with you on that one because I dislike it too. Matter of fact, I hate it.

So at least you can learn to tolerate lesbians and gays because they have been shiited on all the time.

Killing, suicide, homosexuality are all condemned according to the bible if you interpret the words that way.

Business owner has the right to refuse business (if law allows it), but using religion to justify her behavior will make her a hypocrite because I am pretty damn sure that she sold her dresses to those who committed a·dul·ter·y.

You don't have to sell the dress to her, you don't need to be upset if the lesbians complain because every action, there is a reaction.

Last edited by lilyflower3191981; 08-15-2014 at 06:36 PM..

Old 08-15-2014, 06:51 PM

1,349 posts, read 663,816 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JobZombie View Post
If the homosexuals had fact, reality and the courage of their conviction they would be all for a vote on homosexualized marriage as, according to them, “everybody” wants it and is in favor of it. Okay, then they should have zero fear or worries on a vote regarding homosexualized marriage as, according to them, they would win with an overwhelming majority 98% +. At least, as according to them, “everybody” wants it. They can’t lose since “everybody” wants it, right? All the votes, according to them, would go in their favor. This however is an unrealistic prospect for that in reality this will NEVER happen. Ever.

The homosexual, and society, knows that in fact everybody is NOT in favor of homosexualized marriage, and NO, everybody does NOT like, want or desire marriage homosexualized.
Seriously?

American people are not the idiots the media tend to show the world. Most of them are bright, intelligent and SHOULD speak up, and they sometimes do.

You don't like it? okay. I don't like how you pervert the idea of america.

Cadeau :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pjCatGfZX9M

Old 08-15-2014, 07:10 PM

6,414 posts, read 10,492,645 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bideshi View Post
They are not a legitimate minority group. They are a deviant group.

Really? How do you determine that we are not a legitimate minority group? No minority group deserves nor should expect to have their rights and their lives voted on by the majority, especially the religious majority.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies