Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-09-2007, 03:40 AM
Yac

6,049 posts, read 7,703,405 times

Advertisements

Stop calling each other names. If you dont like the discussion, just ignore it.
Yac.

Old 05-09-2007, 08:25 AM

13,562 posts, read 21,335,031 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnlvs2run View Post
My opinion is that Bush and Cheney aka New World Order... whoops I mean... the "terrorists"... are going to make another attack on America and that this will happen prior to the 2008 election.

First of all, it is apparent to me that this has been in the works with them for awhile and can happen at any time. They have probably picked the location or locations already, and are waiting for the right moment to go ahead.

Why would they do this? Several reasons, which include (1) an excuse to blame the false flag attack on Iraq and invade them, thereby bridging the gap between Afganistan and Iraq, (2) an excuse to suspend the 2008 elections so the current administration can complete the cycle to dictatorship, (3) an excuse to impose martial law, (4) an excuse to confiscate people's bank accounts and their homes, and (5) an excuse to round up people and ship them off to the many internment camps that have been set up and established around the country.

That's my guess of what will happen for starters.

As to the timing of this false flag attack, it would have to happen prior to the 2008 election. Based on the history though, who knows. These people are gung ho and not known to hold back to the last minute to proceed with their plans.

Do you think this posting is ficticious, or do you think this could happen for real? I hope it won't happen, but what do you think?
before I give a rebuttle to this let me say again that I do not agree with everything the Bush administration has or has not done but.....

I have a assumption that those that label Bush or Republicans as dictators out to impose martial law,confiscate people's money and round up people tend to vote for progressive Democrats or other left leaning parties...so

Confiscate money;ugh the same could be said about inheritence taxes and social security.Dont pay the tax,loose your land.Dont even have any control over your paycheck because the government takes out social security before you even get your paycheck,and misuse the funds after the fact.

Martial law;Waco,whatever you think about their religion,they weren't just rounded up,they just were burned up.And,if so worried about dictatorships and martial law happening you would think that leftists would support citizens owning weapons to defend themselves yet often they support confiscation and bans.

Using war for personal gain;Well if you have money to donate to my campaign I'll send troops to put you back in power (Haiti) or give you military technology (China).....which happened during the 90's when what's his name? was president.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-09-2007, 08:51 AM

1,233 posts, read 3,428,041 times
Why is everyone blaming just the republicans here? It is also the so called Dems too! Is everyone this brainwashed now? Good god!

Old 05-09-2007, 08:54 AM

2,971 posts, read 2,248,994 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PghPaNative View Post
Why is everyone blaming just the republicans here? It is also the so called Dems too! Is everyone this brainwashed now? Good god!
Because it's City Data's P&C forum, it's great sport for those so inclined!

Old 05-09-2007, 09:27 AM

1,233 posts, read 3,428,041 times
It is both sides here who are responsible for what is destroying us today here...both sides work together here...Oh seriously, I give up!

Old 05-09-2007, 09:30 AM

31,304 posts, read 32,796,183 times
It’s not an R or D political problem it’s a closed mind problem and a lack of willingness to think outside the box. Allow the government to run without being held accountable and allowing them to fail to provide honest truthful information and evidence to the public.

I don’t believe half of the information in the news. Most of the information is incorrect or lacking in facts altogether. Take any topic in the news and check three different news agencies and you get three different stories. The weather update can’t even get the temperature correct with any two or more news agencies. And with the information released from this government administration you can’t take half of it as truthful.

Name calling and worse is just not productive in a discussion so why allow the thread to deteriorate to a lower then acceptable level. If a person doesn’t like the comments or the topic move on to another topic and forget this one there are several other good ones.

Old 05-09-2007, 01:10 PM

14,990 posts, read 23,799,586 times
After 11 pages I'm not sure what the topic is anymore, does anyone?

So what does everyone think about the UFO crash in Roswell in the 40's? Fable or government conspiracy?

Old 05-09-2007, 01:25 PM

1,247 posts, read 921,878 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dd7I4 View Post

So what does everyone think about the UFO crash in Roswell in the 40's? Fable or government conspiracy?
I don't believe in any of that, but I don't think people should be criticized for the discussion. Groupthink is bad, Dd7I4.

Old 05-09-2007, 01:48 PM

6,762 posts, read 11,603,761 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dd7I4 View Post

Oh, its got conspiracy written all over it! The crash was all part of their practice run to the moon, which we know failed, and therefore the "astronauts" did not walk on the moon, that was filmed in the desert. It turns out that Lee Harvey Oswald had initially planned to use such a ship to fly to the grassy knoll for the assasination. This was the first of the Christian/Zionist plan to install a New World Order. After having to settle for a simple assasination plot which was thoroughly exposed with clear and vivid photos of other shooters at the JFK assasination, the New World Order started their next plot, 9/11. Testing of thermite on hidden underground 110 story skyscrapers began, along with flights of cargo planes into the towers so precise demolitions could take place on 9/11. So on the morning of 9/11, all of the passengers from the 9/11 "flight lists" were put on undercover planes and flown promptly to Area 51 so the cargo planes we saw crash into the towers could make their runs, and then the verical thermite charges were ignited slightly after that, bringing down the towers. It went so well that fake firefighters were sent quickly into WTC 7 to set up new thermite charges, then later that day WTC 7 was brought down, mostly for fun by the New World Order. Later that evening, they all met at Area 51 for a night of celebration that was capped off by a concert performed by none other than Elvis.

Old 05-09-2007, 03:24 PM

9,986 posts, read 18,636,266 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tnbound2day View Post
Oh, its got conspiracy written all over it! The crash was all part of their practice run to the moon, which we know failed, and therefore the "astronauts" did not walk on the moon, that was filmed in the desert. It turns out that Lee Harvey Oswald had initially planned to use such a ship to fly to the grassy knoll for the assasination. This was the first of the Christian/Zionist plan to install a New World Order. After having to settle for a simple assasination plot which was thoroughly exposed with clear and vivid photos of other shooters at the JFK assasination, the New World Order started their next plot, 9/11. Testing of thermite on hidden underground 110 story skyscrapers began, along with flights of cargo planes into the towers so precise demolitions could take place on 9/11. So on the morning of 9/11, all of the passengers from the 9/11 "flight lists" were put on undercover planes and flown promptly to Area 51 so the cargo planes we saw crash into the towers could make their runs, and then the verical thermite charges were ignited slightly after that, bringing down the towers. It went so well that fake firefighters were sent quickly into WTC 7 to set up new thermite charges, then later that day WTC 7 was brought down, mostly for fun by the New World Order. Later that evening, they all met at Area 51 for a night of celebration that was capped off by a concert performed by none other than Elvis.

Thanks I needed a good laugh today!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies