Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-31-2006, 04:17 PM

1,697 posts, read 3,474,262 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dd714 View Post
Except that in 2001 Bin Laden, a former engineerer by trade and multimillionaire by family inheritance, had a whole nation of resources at his disposal and was a leading member of society in Taliban ruled downtown Kabul (as downtown as it gets) with a sophisticated communication network of followers throughout the world.

In 2002 he became a gimpy old man drapping around a dialysis kit hiding in some cave in the mountains of Afhanistan or Pakistan running away from the US Marines, resorting to cartoonish videos or tapes (I guess he can't even get videos anymore) smuggled out by donkey to communicate with his followers.
Bin Laden's kidneys became damaged as a result of an almost-successful assassination attempt in 1998 by a CIA operative, who didn't poison him enough to kill him, but did manage to nearly shut down his kidneys.

Honestly, there are so many holes, in my opinion, in the government's version of 9/11 that my only question is whether they let it happen on purpose or made it happen on purpose.

And his videos are indeed cartoonish. They've become so lame that I would actually be very surprised to see a new one between now and next Tuesday
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-31-2006, 07:50 PM

4,250 posts, read 10,430,906 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mb919 View Post
Bin Laden's kidneys became damaged as a result of an almost-successful assassination attempt in 1998 by a CIA operative, who didn't poison him enough to kill him, but did manage to nearly shut down his kidneys.

Honestly, there are so many holes, in my opinion, in the government's version of 9/11 that my only question is whether they let it happen on purpose or made it happen on purpose.

And his videos are indeed cartoonish. They've become so lame that I would actually be very surprised to see a new one between now and next Tuesday
LIHOP or MIHOP, that is the question. The rest of the world does NOT see through our rose-colored glasses, therefore...

Does it really matter? It's only a matter of degree, and the end result is the same.

Old 11-01-2006, 04:20 PM

9,986 posts, read 18,635,191 times
9/11 was true and now they are just waiting for some weak a**ed president to get in there, at that point they know we are vunerable, right now they know Bush would go after them,they are waiting for someone too afraid to do anything ( scared the polls might show him looking bad!)

Old 11-01-2006, 06:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dd714 View Post
Or it could be that the building was hit by a 100 ton object moving at 500 MPH and carrying 8,000 gallons of fuel and the consuming force, heat, and fire exceeded engineered stress levels for keeping this or any building intact.

On the other hand it could be that aliens are keeping Elvis's brain alive on the planet Alpha-plux .

I would hope this site would be above the "tin foil hat" crowd speculation.

Oh, pulease, dispense with the allegations of "tin foil" crowd. What kind of people actually believe that the WORLD'S most POWERFUL military apparatus was overtaken by 19 cave dwellers?

Last edited by movin'on; 11-01-2006 at 06:47 PM..

Old 11-01-2006, 06:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nea1 View Post
9/11 was true and now they are just waiting for some weak a**ed president to get in there, at that point they know we are vunerable, right now they know Bush would go after them,they are waiting for someone too afraid to do anything ( scared the polls might show him looking bad!)
Oh, yikes. Hence, the world of a Bush voter.

Old 11-01-2006, 06:46 PM

Do you suppose me, you, anyone could give up 38 minutes of their life to listen to a guy who held the position of German minister (25 years of German service, and part of it equivalent to Rumsfeld, and let's not forget their history?) to listen to what he has to say about 911?

I assure you all, he's in a MUCH better position than any of us, to offer an opinion on 911. At any rate, here is the link: (edited, of course, for this forum)

Just paste in the http address.

start link...http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7983456992913081117 (broken link)
end link.

Old 11-01-2006, 10:56 PM

1,330 posts, read 5,083,355 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by starman View Post
some are saying... that the speed which the floors fell thru was way too fast .... its more like there was demolition set up and this brought down the buildings with the planes.....
That is one of the biggest lines of BS that I have ever read in my life...

The buildings were made with W trusses as floor supports, once one group of floors were compromised the rest were set to chain react. I mean how do you really expect a building to take that force??? I knew the minute I saw the damage that both buildings were going down..

I suppose we bombed the Cole too part of the cover up...

I would seriously like to know what people thought the military was going to do about the hijacked planes, seeing how the nearest Active Duty fighter sqadron was in Virginia Beach... the nearest fighters that are contolled by the reserves/guard are all the way down in AC or Syracuse and well unless they are on alert it can take a few moments to get them ready to say the least..

Old 11-01-2006, 11:16 PM

1,251 posts, read 2,571,638 times
I wonder how these moonbats keep their little tinfoil hats on while they are out flying around looking for more conspiracies

Old 11-02-2006, 12:12 AM

7,280 posts, read 21,261,228 times
I'm sorry but I HAVE to chime in here. I know as a moderator I am supposed to keep indifferent and one of my fellow mods might need to delete this but so be it.
This crud about about 9/11 being a conspericy..............You have got to be JOKING! To think we have not be targeted since 9/11....please tell me you ARE just board and want to stir up trouble on this forum? How Anti-American can you get? There have been groups and countries that have hated the US for centuries. Why? Because we are a FREE nation. We have the PRIVILEGE of paying meager taxes so we have a government to worry about our foreign enemy's and keep those haters out. Yes, they slipped up big time on 9/11, I grant that, but the other poster was right, we were lulled into a false sense of security.
Maybe you want to go live a few years in North Korea? See if they will tell you everything their government is doing to protect you? Go live in Mexico and see if that government will give you full disclosure. Go pick many other countries in this world and see how grand of a life you lead when you are told what job you can have or not have, how many children you can or can not have, when and if you are allowed to travel. Watch your spouse shot in front of your eyes because they disagreed with the government.
Have some respect for the thousands and thousands of OUR American soldiers that have gone over seas to fight wars to prevent those wars from being fought in your front yard.
Do you really think it is smart for our government agencies to publicly broad cast every tid bit of information they receive about terrorist? And why should they? Just so you can tell them they are doing it wrong and you from your arm chair can do it better? I'm sorry, but I know there are things they are not telling us and I think that is the smartest way. I pay that government with my tax dollars to keep me and my children safe. Gee, I don't see an AL Quita in my front yard with an AK47, so you know what, I think that in its self tells me my tax dollars are working! My children get on their bikes and play.They get a darn good FREE education. I can get in my car and drive anywhere in this country any time I want. I can work and get the job I want, heck if I want to open my own business I will and my government will help me do it too if I ask for the help. Yea, try THAT in another country.
I think most of the "conspiracies" are started by those who have nothing better to do with there time but sit and point fingers at our government, scrutinize every move made and penny spent. Sure, there are corrupt politicians, it goes with the territory but if you don't like it, VOTE!

Old 11-02-2006, 12:55 AM

2,224 posts, read 770,940 times
Well said mbmouse! You made some pretty good points.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies