Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-21-2014, 02:15 PM

3,120 posts, read 8,064,729 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjtinmemphis View Post
The protest is to make sure the investigation is done right and justice is served.
Oh give me a break. The protest is the equivalent of a lynch mob. The protesters could care less if the facts end up showing that the police officer acted reasonably--they would still want to put a white authority figure in jail.

Old 08-21-2014, 02:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike b1 View Post
Unbelievable...You believe a group of people with a massive crime rate(rape, robbery, murder) over people who risk their lives every day for little money to protect people.

There will be no change in Black America until they face reality and realize that the enemy is 'within'.
They did the same thing with the Trayvon Martin case even though all the evidence proved that Zimmerman had acted in self defense. Testimony from Trayvon's girlfriend even showed that he could have walked inside the condo but instead wanted to look for and confront Zimmerman:

"I asked him where he at and he said he at the back of his Daddy's fiancee house." (So, he could have just walked inside.)

Then an eyewitness described Trayvon being on top of Zimmerman pummeling "MMA style" which is corroborated by physical evidence of damages. Tons of character evidence about Saint Travyon was withheld from the trial and the public. It's even possible that his purpose for going to the store was to buy the ingredients needed to produce a watermelon-flavored drug called Leen.

Old 08-21-2014, 02:55 PM

13,721 posts, read 19,256,669 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bhaalspawn View Post
They did the same thing with the Trayvon Martin case even though all the evidence proved that Zimmerman had acted in self defense. Testimony from Trayvon's girlfriend even showed that he could have walked inside the condo but instead wanted to look for and confront Zimmerman:

"I asked him where he at and he said he at the back of his Daddy's fiancee house." (So, he could have just walked inside.)

Then an eyewitness described Trayvon being on top of Zimmerman pummeling "MMA style" which is corroborated by physical evidence of damages. Tons of character evidence about Saint Travyon was withheld from the trial and the public. It's even possible that his purpose for going to the store was to buy the ingredients needed to produce a watermelon-flavored drug called Leen.
Yes, I 100% thought Zimmerman acted in self defense and I couldn't believe the ridiculous things people were saying. It did bother me, though, that after the fact his wife said things to throw him under the bus. I would like to know if she really meant those things or whether she just said them out of spite because their relationship was ending/had ended. I know people will point to that as "proof" that he was should have been convicted. I still think he acted in self defense.

Old 08-21-2014, 03:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by luzianne View Post
If you ask me, the character assassination is being done to the cop, not the thug he killed.
The news media has shown extreme bias by failing to report anything suggesting a possible defense or by failing to try to speculate what a defense might be.

Old 08-21-2014, 04:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cali BassMan View Post
There is a report out now that the officer had a fractured Orbital bone
(Eye Socket)....
If true, this changes everything.

Old 08-21-2014, 04:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by notmeofficer View Post
Obama loves this... takes the spotlight of him... and allows him to unleash his dog holder...
Kind of like how Obama takes the spotlight off of the Republicans' last darling president who they want to pretend doesn't exist so badly they wouldn't even invite him to their presidential convention during the last campaign. They don't want to acknowledge that they have a president that cost the nation thousands of American lives, with tens of thousands wounded and trillions of dollars for his Iraq debacle. Yeah, his name was George W. Bush and he was the Republican Party's darling.

Old 08-21-2014, 05:33 PM

12 posts, read 15,204 times
Exclamation still alive

Quote:
Originally Posted by luzianne View Post
Yes, that' is exactly what he says on that video, plus he says multiple times "justice for Michael Brown." Wow, governor! Biased much? Shouldn't he just say we will seek JUSTICE in this case? Or better yet, keep his mouth shut. Does the officer not deserve justice?
he got justice he is still alive

Old 08-21-2014, 09:18 PM

3,744 posts, read 4,087,312 times
Quote:
Kind of like how Obama takes the spotlight off of the Republicans' last darling president who they want to pretend doesn't exist so badly they wouldn't even invite him to their presidential convention during the last campaign. They don't want to acknowledge that they have a president that cost the nation thousands of American lives, with tens of thousands wounded and trillions of dollars for his Iraq debacle. Yeah, his name was George W. Bush and he was the Republican Party's darling.
Please.. the difference between Gonzalez and Holder is night and day... one respects the rule of law.. one uses it for his personal agenda

Are you blaming George Bush now...

Holder appears to me to have racial bias... I never saw that in Gonzalez...

Holder has demonstrated he doesnt care about the American people as a whole.. just has demonstrated his biased agenda many times..who do you think signed off on fast and furious getting a policeman killed.. do I think he can be fair to Darren Wilson... no I do not.. hes gunning for him... and has unleashed every aspect of the federal government to find something.. anything that he can indict for...

Any idea who Holder brought with him as asst. federal attornies.. the same corrupt group that tried to prosecute coppers in New Orleans.. this group of liberal maggots was soundly trounced by a federal judge for committing gross violations of law and ethics.. did they get fired.. nope.. Holder brought the same group with him.. oh Im sure they will be oblective...not

I apologize to Darren for interjecting Obama into anything.. although hes already professed his bias.. this isnt about Obama.. I already know hes corrupt

Its about making sure real justice occurs,, and not Holders brand of justice...

Darrens legal fund donations just surpassed 190k... Awesome America...

He will need several million to fight Holder

The country needs to come together to find the truth.. not break apart into factions...

Lets see ALL the evidence before making statements about his guilt

Last edited by notmeofficer; 08-21-2014 at 09:30 PM..

Old 08-22-2014, 08:22 AM

13,721 posts, read 19,256,669 times
Quote:
I still have the utmost respect for George W. Bush. He was a much better president than what we have in the White House now.

And I like how Obama said he was going to "fix" the Iraq situation and once he got in office, he continued with what Bush was doing - because he then realized that it wasn't as simple as he thought from his armchair quarterback position before his presidency. Obama has spent more money than any other president - not just on wars, but on bailouts, etc. And how many people have died on Obama's watch?

Old 08-22-2014, 12:11 PM

3,744 posts, read 4,087,312 times
I just wanted to say the outpouring of support for Officer Wilson has been great.. over a quarter of a million dollars has been collected so far for him in four days through the go fund me site... because it was more successful than the originators thought it has new been transferred to a full non profit funding site- Shield of Hope

All the monies currently collected will be transferred over and verfiied accountability will happen

Darren will need relocation money for both he and his family.. he has receievd numerous credible death threats and the news media are chasing his whereabouts. Its like being in the witness protection program.. life stops...but in this case he will have to pay for it...

I doubt he will ever work as a police officer after this.. he now has a target painted upon his back

I suspect legal fees and personal costs for this incident will go into the millions,,, much of the costs will be born by him personally

Last edited by notmeofficer; 08-22-2014 at 12:25 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies