Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-22-2014, 09:59 AM

15,355 posts, read 12,651,768 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ntwrkguy1 View Post
It would appear that you don't quite grasp the concept of "generation".

Let me google that for you
2 generations and some change by definition...

watch out now!

GAININ' ON YA!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-22-2014, 09:59 AM
Status: "Apparently the worst poster on CD" (set 28 days ago)

27,647 posts, read 16,133,597 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Feltdesigner View Post
I like your honesty...

I think it matters as well.

I think a lot of Blacks are killed by white cops because they are Black.
which came first, the chicken or the egg?

Old 08-22-2014, 10:01 AM

15,896 posts, read 11,988,465 times
Quote:
I like your honesty...

I think it matters as well.

I think a lot of Blacks are killed by white cops because they are Black.

I don't necessarily dispute that, and cops like that do need to be stripped of their badges.

Old 08-22-2014, 10:24 AM

8,030 posts, read 9,052,833 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by theunbrainwashed View Post
Maybe you all should have thought of that when you were beating and lynching blacks mercilessly, and enslaving them for so long, and now you're surprised that a black AG is sensitive to issues regarding race?
Me? Us?
My family didn't arrive here from Central Europe until the 1950s. And that was to escape the Nazis and Russians after being nearly starved and beaten to death. Luckily I don't have a huge chip on my shoulder like you do thinking their grandchildren owe me something now.

Absolutely sick and unAmerican... what would MLK think of your attitude?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroGuyDC View Post
This post is absolutely disgusting. You are asserting that its time for whitey to be discriminated against ...
Yes it is. I hope me or my family are never the unfortunate victims of these types. Sometimes I wonder if we should have just stayed put in Europe.

Old 08-22-2014, 10:24 AM

14,483 posts, read 11,282,562 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by theunbrainwashed View Post
Maybe you all should have thought of that when you were beating and lynching blacks mercilessly, and enslaving them for so long, and now you're surprised that a black AG is sensitive to issues regarding race?
This is quite possibly the dumbest post in the history of CD Forum.

Old 08-22-2014, 10:36 AM

20,334 posts, read 19,925,039 times
Quote:
I showed you 6 white people from the last 5 years...

you had to go back 20 years for 1 and used 2 people from the same crime.

Kudo's though.. I asked for 4 and you showed 4.
I still say I and my family are safer in my NW New Jersey white enclave, whites being mass muderers or not.

Old 08-22-2014, 11:01 AM

15,632 posts, read 10,390,278 times
I just read in Politico that Al Sharpton is the White House adviser on Ferguson. If Sharpton is what the WH considers an adviser on US race relations, a man who shouts racism and stirs up resentments first and later never apologizes for his wrong racism accusations as in Tawana Brawley and Duke lacrosse players, it is disgraceful. The WH is promoting racial discord, in my opinion. Shame on this administration.

"A few days after 18-year-old Mike Brown was gunned down in Ferguson, Missouri, White House officials enlisted an unusual source for on-the-ground intelligence amid the chaos and tear gas: the Rev. Al Sharpton, a fiery activist who became a household name by provoking rather than pacifying."

Read more: Revved Up - Glenn Thrush - POLITICO Magazine

Old 08-22-2014, 11:06 AM

16,545 posts, read 13,452,677 times
It's amazing that the WH calls on a tax evader who owes millions in back taxes for YEARS!

Old 08-22-2014, 11:07 AM
Status: "Apparently the worst poster on CD" (set 28 days ago)

27,647 posts, read 16,133,597 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by texan2yankee View Post
I just read in Politico that Al Sharpton is the White House adviser on Ferguson. If Sharpton is what the WH considers an adviser on US race relations, a man who shouts racism and stirs up resentments first and later never apologizes for his wrong racism accusations as in Tawana Brawley and Duke lacrosse players, it is disgraceful. The WH is promoting racial discord, in my opinion. Shame on this administration.

"A few days after 18-year-old Mike Brown was gunned down in Ferguson, Missouri, White House officials enlisted an unusual source for on-the-ground intelligence amid the chaos and tear gas: the Rev. Al Sharpton, a fiery activist who became a household name by provoking rather than pacifying."

If there was any credibility left in this adm. ..any at all, it just circled the drain whoosh

Old 08-22-2014, 11:32 AM

20,334 posts, read 19,925,039 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by texan2yankee View Post

I wonder if they invited Tawana Brawley to the WH confab
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies