Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-20-2014, 03:08 PM

13,302 posts, read 7,867,855 times

Advertisements

Wonder who got in the ambulance with him.

Old 08-20-2014, 03:09 PM

13,255 posts, read 12,124,530 times
The "unnamed" witness' account totally contradicts this account given by a woman who saw the thing and was interviewed right after everything took place. She was the first woman interviewed by the first news crew on the team. She hadn't seen the news because there was no news. She didn't know Brown or the officer. She's obviously emotional about what she just saw.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_qo14KOcQxw

According to her, Brown had his hands up when he was shot. He had surrendered and did not charge the officer. She said the first shot(s) came from inside the vehicle and that then Brown began to run. She also said that "the boy didn't do anything to deserve that"

Why are all of the accounts making Brown out to be the aggressor from unnamed and unverified sources. Doctored images and questionable reporters?

Old 08-20-2014, 03:11 PM

11,578 posts, read 13,945,935 times
He robbed the convenience store and he sure didn't look like was in to big of a hurry to get away from there either. Sounds like the guy was high, stupid or simply just didn't give a crap and felt invincible.

Old 08-20-2014, 03:13 PM

3,515 posts, read 3,686,837 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gtownoe View Post
The "unnamed" witness' account totally contradicts this account given by a woman who saw the thing and was interviewed right after everything took place. She was the first woman interviewed by the first news crew on the team. She hadn't seen the news because there was no news. She didn't know Brown or the officer. She's obviously emotional about what she just saw.

According to her, Brown had his hands up when he was shot. He had surrendered and did not charge the officer. She said the first shot(s) came from inside the vehicle and that then Brown began to run. She also said that "the boy didn't do anything to deserve that"

Let's be serious, that lady makes some fairly ridiculous claims. She claims that Brown was already down and then the officer fired six shots at him afterwards.

I'm sure she means well, she just didn't see what she thinks she saw and I judge that based on the impossibility of her comments and the actual forensics and everything we know about the situation.

Once again, not every witness is a good one and just based on the limited evidence that has been revealed thus far, I don't really see her being very credible.

Last edited by Ibginnie; 08-20-2014 at 03:33 PM.. Reason: fixed quote format

Old 08-20-2014, 03:15 PM

Quote:
All the officer has to do is punch himself in the eye and there you have it.

His injuries could be fabricated.

Again. Just being objective.

Punch himself hard enough in the eye to cause an orbital fracture? And exactly when would he have done this considering that there was a camera trained on him immediately after the shooting. The hospital would have had an idea of how long ago he was hit based on the amount of swelling also.

So no, I don't buy the idea whatsoever.

Old 08-20-2014, 03:16 PM

[quote=Juram;36167771]
Quote:

[/qupot]

Let's be serious, that lady makes some fairly ridiculous claims. She claims that Brown was already down and then the officer fired six shots at him afterwards.

I'm sure she means well, she just didn't see what she thinks she saw and I judge that based on the impossibility of her comments and the actual forensics and everything we know about the situation.

Once again, not every witness is a good one and just based on the limited evidence that has been revealed thus far, I don't really see her being very credible.
You named one claim that can be disproven if brown was on his knees or going down when he was shot more times. It would also better explain the trajectory of the bullets.

Particularly the one through the top of his skull exiting through his chin. Brown is 6'4"

Old 08-20-2014, 03:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juram View Post
Punch himself hard enough in the eye to cause an orbital fracture? And exactly when would he have done this considering that there was a camera trained on him immediately after the shooting. The hospital would have had an idea of how long ago he was hit based on the amount of swelling also.

So no, I don't buy the idea whatsoever.
Where's those hospital records?? All I've seen is a fake report with an image from the University of Iowa.

[quote=Gtownoe;36167800]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Juram View Post

You named one claim that can be disproven if brown was on his knees or going down when he was shot more times. It would also better explain the trajectory of the bullets.

Particularly the one through the top of his skull exiting through his chin. Brown is 6'4"

So the officer walked point blank to shoot him in the arm......and THEN shoot him in the head. Okay.

9,879 posts, read 8,017,267 times
Quote:

According to her, Brown's feet were run over too (if I was hearing it correctly).
I noticed the part where she blew smoke in the reporter's face. And, she
also refers to him as a little boy.

I didn't sense that much emotionalism either.

Old 08-20-2014, 03:18 PM

Quote:
Where's those hospital records?? All I've seen is a fake report with an image from the University of Iowa.

They'll be released with the rest of the evidence, consistent with Missouri law.

If the Grand Jury opts not to indict, the records will be available immediately under Missouri's Sunshine Law.

If the Grand Jury does opt to indict, then it could be months if not longer before official records and the police reports are released, once again, in accordance with Missouri law.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies