Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-21-2014, 05:21 AM

1,143 posts, read 1,080,147 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Sorry if Obama can't rescue every journalist in some terrorist zone
Its amazing how you obamabots will circle the wagon for this fraud in the WH.

Its not about the rescue of every journalist but his "LACK OF CONCERN AND SINCERITY"
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-21-2014, 05:25 AM

18,461 posts, read 7,089,783 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nmnita View Post
OMG, where are you getting the idea ABC isn't liberal, or even Disney for that matter. ABC us known for being the most liberal of the 3 main networks and what is 911, a new emergency phone number or something?

I am not attacking him necessarily for going back to his golf game, I don't know what he should have done, but I am wondering where in the world you are getting your ideas on liberal versus conservative and who is what. As I mentioned before, some people need to do a little more research.

I will say one thing, I don't think Obama really likes his job, he only likes the perks. He will probably go back to being a community organizer and be very happy. I have to admit, I won't miss him much at all.

One can only hope.

But God help whatever community he decides to "organize".

Old 08-21-2014, 05:25 AM

24,868 posts, read 24,388,397 times
While this is a new story for us, the white house has been dealing with this for some time.

Would I have golfed? No. Am I the president? Nope.

Lots of presidents golf during trying times. When my dad almost lost his business and house, he still golfed. It helps relax and steady you to do that. Maybe the president needs a little.

Never judge others completely until you walk in their shoes

Old 08-21-2014, 05:31 AM

27,214 posts, read 46,745,966 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Memphis1979 View Post
While this is a new story for us, the white house has been dealing with this for some time.

Would I have golfed? No. Am I the president? Nope.

Lots of presidents golf during trying times. When my dad almost lost his business and house, he still golfed. It helps relax and steady you to do that. Maybe the president needs a little.

Never judge others completely until you walk in their shoes
Your dad losing his company ..almost can't be compared to be the President of what was once the most powerful country in the world and other nations looking up to America and the president.

Now they laugh and think America is a joke!

Just call it as it is...Obama playing a round of golf with a Miami heat player after the family being on tv in that heart breaking address to the media is so far in contrast of Nobama hitting he golf course but what else to expect...he probably needed to look next at his floor plan to look how he can life after the next two years are over or lift a 2lbs dumbbell!

Old 08-21-2014, 06:30 AM

11,086 posts, read 8,544,279 times
O has Narcissistic Personality Disorder, with the lack of empathy typical of that mental illness.

His behavior is going to get much worse as he gets nearer the end of his term.

Old 08-21-2014, 06:44 AM

12,755 posts, read 9,647,591 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gretsky99 View Post
Its amazing how you obamabots will circle the wagon for this fraud in the WH.

Its not about the rescue of every journalist but his "LACK OF CONCERN AND SINCERITY"
I know, right?

He should have wrung his hands, gnashed his teeth, and pulled out clumps of his hair on national television!

Then everyone would know that he's sincere!

Some people live in the real world, and then some live in the hyperbolic world of City-Data and right-wing blogspots. The C-D people are always shocked when people in the real world don't spew fantastical made-up interpretations of world events when addressing the nation.

Old 08-21-2014, 06:46 AM

12,638 posts, read 8,954,468 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robdreamz View Post
he probably does like his Job he just doesn't like Republicans like Mitch McConnel whose mission was to make him a One term President which he failed miserably at!

He got Bin Laden, saved General Motors and rescued the Economy. Sorry if Obama can't rescue every journalist in some terrorist zone.
Go ask Daniel Pearl about that.
Poor, poor Obama.

He didn't get bin Laden. Careful planning during the Bush administration, the intelligence community and Navy SEALS got bin Laden. Of course, Obama takes credit for it even though nothing else is ever his responsibility.

He didn't "save" General Motors. He screwed over shareholders to benefit union members and GM is probably still going to fold.

Rescued the economy? What reality are you living in?

Old 08-21-2014, 06:47 AM

86,052 posts, read 84,481,831 times
Well this President is not known for his tact so just shrug it off.
Maybe the voters in the US will make a better choice next time they go to the polls.

Old 08-21-2014, 06:48 AM

12,638 posts, read 8,954,468 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fox Terrier View Post
I know, right?

He should have wrung his hands, gnashed his teeth, and pulled out clumps of his hair on national television!

Then everyone would know that he's sincere!

Some people live in the real world, and then some live in the hyperbolic world of City-Data and right-wing blogspots. The C-D people are always shocked when people in the real world don't spew fantastical made-up interpretations of world events when addressing the nation.
And then you have the Obama pom pon squad, who live in an alternate reality where the economy has been "rescued," evil conservatives are the reason Obama is the most disastrous President since the turn of the 20th century, and morons like Harry Reid, Nancy Pelosi, and Joe Biden are considered fit to lead.

Old 08-21-2014, 06:48 AM

5,110 posts, read 7,140,512 times
Quote:
OMG, where are you getting the idea ABC isn't liberal, or even Disney for that matter. ABC us known for being the most liberal of the 3 main networks and what is 911, a new emergency phone number or something?
Disney/ABC is just another conservative media machine. Period.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TCm9788Tb5g
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies