Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-27-2014, 09:40 AM

44 posts, read 73,531 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChicagoMeO View Post
Lets see, if you were somewhere and a very strong person or animal were coming at you to kill you, (lets say a pitbull coming at you to kill you), and you had a taser in one hand and a gun in the other, which would you use first?
hmm wouldent that depend on how good my training was?

i believe you asnwer your own question.

why would the gun shot be fatal in an unarmed man?

believe me not picking a side.

plus you automatically assuming the motive was for mr brown to kill, how do we know that?

who knows maybe that was his motive, however correct me if im wrong he was unarmed?

Old 08-27-2014, 09:49 AM

1,782 posts, read 2,744,968 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse Goff View Post
if i was a cop he was unarmed if i had to shoot him it be in the leg or the foot, problem solved.
No idea why cops dident just shoot him in the leg.

This question has been asked and answered sooooo many times. Have you ever fired a gun?

I didn't think so.

Have you ever fired a gun while someone was attacking you? Most of us have not.

Officer Wilson took a blow to the head, hard enough to injure his skull. It's commendable that he had enough composure to NOT GET HIMSELF KILLED, but was able to fire off six shots, all of which hit the suspect.

Lastly, police officers are trained to shoot at "center mass." That business of "shooting someone in the foot" is pure Hollywood. Achieving good aim while shooting at a target well below you is very, very difficult. Achieving good aim while a "not-so-gentle giant" is punching your lights out is probably a helluva lot harder.
Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies