Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-28-2014, 07:28 PM

26,546 posts, read 14,376,018 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricS39 View Post
I am now starting to believe that the US state of Hawaii used its island autonomy to obstruct justice ....
this may have been a valid point...... before captain cook.

we know where they are now and seem to be in regular contact with them.

Old 08-28-2014, 07:33 PM

12,999 posts, read 18,838,989 times
No doubt birthers will be arguing this long after Obama moves to his permanent resting place.

Old 08-28-2014, 09:24 PM

9,879 posts, read 7,996,331 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EricS39 View Post
If we can't authenticate his birth in USA then it's time for Joey Biden to step up
Oh mercy. The thought of that letch being president. Is he going to grope every female he sees and
will we have to repeatedly watch it There was a reason Biden only got 1 percent of the vote
when he was running for president.

Let's just get through these last two plus years with a little sanity left

Old 08-29-2014, 06:53 AM

25,231 posts, read 16,884,460 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
ha! i didn't even notice that. birther myths get regurgitated on such a regular basis that i just assumed it was a fresh article.
Nope, still the same dogs chasing their own tail. Which is amusing for a while to watch but at some point you beginning to ask yourself if there might just be something wrong with the dog.

Old 08-29-2014, 07:38 AM

77,772 posts, read 104,356,591 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyJude514 View Post
Maybe because you just today said this?

Sounds like you do, indeed, doubt it, but you are just willing, for the sake of pragmatism because he only has two years left, to let it go.
ok, let me put it this way; 1-I have never posted any doubt as to whether he was or wasn't born in America and 2-my point simply was: had a little more been mentioned about this, instead of just a handful of people bringing it up prior to 2008 maybe the subject would have died before it went on for years and years and years? I am very much aware it was addressed, but it has been talked about a lot more since his election, than it was prior to it. Does that help clarify my point? If not, either way, I really can't say anything more. I am simply trying to explain how the subject could have been handled to shut some people up!!!!!

Old 08-29-2014, 08:30 AM

22,141 posts, read 19,374,643 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nmnita View Post
ok, let me put it this way; 1-I have never posted any doubt as to whether he was or wasn't born in America and 2-my point simply was: had a little more been mentioned about this, instead of just a handful of people bringing it up prior to 2008 maybe the subject would have died before it went on for years and years and years? I am very much aware it was addressed, but it has been talked about a lot more since his election, than it was prior to it. Does that help clarify my point? If not, either way, I really can't say anything more. I am simply trying to explain how the subject could have been handled to shut some people up!!!!!

This WAS cleared up years ago. Fact of the matter is some people are insane conspiracy nuts. There is no amount of facts that will change some people, no matter how it was handeled, they are just bats*** crazy.

Old 08-29-2014, 09:19 AM

12,755 posts, read 9,613,410 times
Quote:
I am simply trying to explain how the subject could have been handled to shut some people up!!!!!
You didn't expain anything, though.

How should the subject have been handled so as to prove to people Obama was born in Hawaii?

Can you answer that question?

Old 08-29-2014, 10:11 AM

352 posts, read 323,527 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZUMAN View Post
The fact that there are still Obama supporters at this point is what is really sad.

black(ish) man? Obama is a blackish man? This is not very Obotish thing for you to say.....
I don't like Obama. I voted for Gary Johnson. I do not support pretty much any Obama policy, but that doesn't mean I'm dumb enough to actually support this birther nonsense. To be a birther, I'd have to have a lobotomy.

And he's black(ish) because he has a White mother and was raised by his white family. He's certainly less black than Floyd Mayweather or Oprah Winfrey.

Old 08-29-2014, 10:21 AM

Quote:
I am simply trying to explain how the subject could have been handled .....
but you haven't explained how you believe it should have been handled. the HI department of health, the leading authority on the matter, confirmed the facts of obama's birth on october 31, 2008. i ask you yet again, what possibly do you believe could have been done beyond that?

Old 08-29-2014, 11:08 AM

Quote:
... had a little more been mentioned about this, instead of just a handful of people bringing it up prior to 2008 .....
here's a great breakdown of the birther timeline:

BIRTHER TIMELINE
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies