Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-05-2014, 07:30 AM

42,732 posts, read 29,792,062 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by nmnita View Post
OFGS. we all know where he spent part of his childhood, but you didn't bother to read the post I was referring to: the poster indicated some birthers think he was brought to America to run for Pres. My point no one thinks he was groomed or planted here from childhood, birthers just question where he was born. The poster was going off on a tangent of some kind.

I am very mush aware of what birthers are claiming, I really don't think I need you to educate me ,thank you!!!!
Birthers do NOT just question where he was born. If that were true, then when the STATE of Hawaii publicly affirmed he was born in Hawaii, that would have been the end of it.

Birthers claim a conspiracy has occurred. The conspiracy starts when Obama is born, and for some INSANE reason his mother and grandparents decide to commit fraud by falsely claiming that Obama is born in Hawaii. The conspiracy HAS to start at this point, in order to explain the newspaper announcements, and to explain that when President Obama was registered in school in Indonesia, his birthplace on the registration is listed as Honolulu. Since the conspiracy HAS to start at the time of his birth or shortly thereafter, it begs the question of why. WHY? If he was born elsewhere, he was still, unquestioningly, born to an American mother who could have applied for and easily obtained American citizenship for her baby. Why commit fraud, pull your parents into the fraudulent scam? If American citizenship was SO important, it was also easily obtained. If American citizenship was SO important, why even leave the United States to have the baby?
WHY would any sane person commit a crime and go to so much trouble in order to pass her mixed race baby as a natural-born citizen? As far as the United States is concerned, a naturalized citizen is equal to a natural-born citizen in EVERY way except for being able to serve as President. Birthers somehow believe that President Obama's mother foresaw her child growing up to be President one day, she was so brilliant, but simultaneously she was so stupid, according to them, that she decided to have her child outside the United States, thereby disqualifying him for the Presidency, and so had to embark on a conspiracy so that he would be able to fulfill his destiny.

Old 09-05-2014, 07:34 AM

4,873 posts, read 3,585,410 times
Plus the question of why anyone would aid the conspiracy, even if Mom was convinced her little baby was the future POTUS.

Old 09-05-2014, 07:40 AM

15,047 posts, read 8,843,541 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nmnita View Post
OFGS. we all know where he spent part of his childhood, but you didn't bother to read the post I was referring to: the poster indicated some birthers think he was brought to America to run for Pres. My point no one thinks he was groomed or planted here from childhood, birthers just question where he was born. The poster was going off on a tangent of some kind.

I am very mush aware of what birthers are claiming, I really don't think I need you to educate me ,thank you!!!!
Sorry, Nita, but you are very much unaware of what birthers are claiming. Many absolutely do believe the bolded above. They believe Obama is a Manchurian candidate, hand-picked and groomed to destroy America. It's a conspiracy theory that would rival the most insane conspiracy theories out there. I could give you a few birther sites as evidence, but quite frankly, I respect you too much to send you into those cesspools.

Old 09-05-2014, 09:49 AM

26,546 posts, read 14,382,819 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyJude514 View Post
They believe Obama is a Manchurian candidate, hand-picked and groomed to destroy America.
yep.

The CIA Manchurian Candidate Groomed by Communists to Destroy America | Dave Hodges – The Common Sense Show

EconomicPolicyJournal.com: Is Obama a CIA Controlled Manchurian President?

Barack Obama a manchurian candidate?

i've always enjoyed the irony that obama's original opponent's life (mccain) does mirror the title character from the book/original movie "the manchurian candidate ( POW in south-east asian war from an affluent politically connected family ).

Old 09-05-2014, 11:26 AM

4,873 posts, read 3,585,410 times
That's a good point, McCain would've been a great manchurian candidate conspiracy. Too bad liberal wackos aren't as much fun as conservative wackos.

Old 09-05-2014, 11:31 AM

12,969 posts, read 28,338,995 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DC at the Ridge View Post
Since the conspiracy HAS to start at the time of his birth or shortly thereafter, it begs the question of why. WHY? If he was born elsewhere, he was still, unquestioningly, born to an American mother who could have applied for and easily obtained American citizenship for her baby.
This still misses a key point, that under the law in effect at that time, a baby born in a foreign country to an American citizen mother IS an American citizen, and IS eligible to be President. There was never any need at all for any trickery.

Remember George Romney, Mitt's father, who was once a Presidential hopeful? He was born in Mexico City, to American parents. Considered a natural citizen.

Or how about Ted Cruz, current Presidential hopeful, who was born in Canada, to American parents? He's also a natural (not naturalized) citizen.

As stated before, the whole birther conspiracy is not based on facts or logic, but only on a profound desire to invalidate a black President in any way possible.

Old 09-05-2014, 01:47 PM

26,546 posts, read 14,382,819 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OpenD View Post
This still misses a key point, that under the law in effect at that time, a baby born in a foreign country to an American citizen mother IS an American citizen, and IS eligible to be President.
actually, on this one point, obama wouldn't have been a US citizen. stanley ann would have just missed the age requirement to automatically transfer US citizenship by 3 months.

Old 09-05-2014, 02:00 PM

8,610 posts, read 7,864,752 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DC at the Ridge View Post

The federal government is not a puppet master.
No, but the progressives behind the curtain surely are.

Old 09-05-2014, 02:07 PM

Quote:

The truth was determined six years ago.
They can never accept it because the truth exposes them for the racists and idiots they are.
What is truth? Newspeak?

Why is anyone who questions the POTUS a RACIST? Is he a man or does the black part of him hate the white?

Are liberals RACISTS when riding Bush's ass even unto this day?

Old 09-05-2014, 02:09 PM

Quote:

Either that or it's nullified by their over-sized racism gene.
Race card.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies