Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-05-2014, 08:02 PM

62,866 posts, read 29,103,656 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boompa View Post
Again I live on the border, i don't live in fear. Just how many Isis fighters have been caught?
You are being used
So you live on the border what is your point? Just because these terrorists haven't been caught yet doesn't mean that many of them haven't entered through our southern border. Since our southern border hasn't been secured and the FBI Director has openly admitted that those from known terrorist countries have gotten in here that way and disappeared into our country is not reason to have some fear? It is you and your kind that want to defend illegal immigration that are being used and are the fools.

Old 09-05-2014, 11:57 PM

7,495 posts, read 5,745,535 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
So you live on the border what is your point? Just because these terrorists haven't been caught yet doesn't mean that many of them haven't entered through our southern border. Since our southern border hasn't been secured and the FBI Director has openly admitted that those from known terrorist countries have gotten in here that way and disappeared into our country is not reason to have some fear? It is you and your kind that want to defend illegal immigration that are being used and are the fools.
You right and it is stunning to see that lack of critical thinking on behalf of these folks that think all is well and nothing to worry about. I suspect there are two types of people here.. The one like you were referring to in your post above is most likely Mexican or of Spanish origin. In these cases sure they are not going to feel threatened. The other is that they are Obumbler supporters in which case it really is a lack of ability to think critically. These folks tend to think more about when the next entitlement check or book of stamps are coming.. They really are not that bright.

Old 09-06-2014, 07:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crossfire600 View Post
You right and it is stunning to see that lack of critical thinking on behalf of these folks that think all is well and nothing to worry about. I suspect there are two types of people here.. The one like you were referring to in your post above is most likely Mexican or of Spanish origin. In these cases sure they are not going to feel threatened. The other is that they are Obumbler supporters in which case it really is a lack of ability to think critically. These folks tend to think more about when the next entitlement check or book of stamps are coming.. They really are not that bright.
I agree. I do think though that most who try to play down what is going on at our southern border are those of the Hispanic persuasion. They are willing to risk the security of our country just so more of their ethnic group can get through. They fool no one.

Old 09-08-2014, 04:54 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,436,651 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
I agree. I do think though that most who try to play down what is going on at our southern border are those of the Hispanic persuasion. They are willing to risk the security of our country just so more of their ethnic group can get through. They fool no one.

Let people be in denial who the hell cares. It is those very people who are in denial, that won't see this coming, which is what the terrorists want.

Not so far fetched at all that our Southern Borders could very easily be subject to an attack. Any one who trys and play down anything happening are our borders, are just plain ignorant period. People I hang around with, do not want our Country security to be at risk.

And unless any of us has a crystal ball, no one can say for sure that our Southern Borders is not subject to an attack.

Old 09-08-2014, 09:57 PM

9,137 posts, read 5,799,525 times
Jihadi literature has been found in the desert.
Anyone who thinks they won't use that avenue
to infiltrate the Great Satan is dreaming.

Old 09-09-2014, 11:35 AM

25,231 posts, read 16,929,539 times
Which border did the 9-11 attackers cross? I do not believe it was the border with Mexico.

Old 09-09-2014, 04:53 PM

52,681 posts, read 47,932,189 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 36289073
Oh look! FEAR! Run for your lives!

Please quit spreading fear-you do understand thats the thing that drives terrorism right? People posting things like this? Why are you providing assistance to the terrorists?
Actually, leftists are already doing that. It's called not protecting the borders.

Old 09-09-2014, 07:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boompa View Post
I just love being told what is going on by the border from people who get their news from hate mongers with an agenda. I am retired Combat Veteran and also had a career in Law Enforcement. I don't hate American Citizens, I hate bigots
Since when is the FBI Director a hate monger? It is he and many Border Patrol officials that have stated that those from known terrorist countries have entered our border illegally right along with Mexicans and disappeared into our country. There is nothing bigoted about some militia members wanting to help our Border Patrol detect illegal aliens entering. Why are you so desperate to want to allow illegal aliens particularly from Mexico to enter our country? Are you Hispanics yourself? Hmm.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies