Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-29-2014, 04:21 PM

5,341 posts, read 6,521,646 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boompa View Post
Did you mean the southern border of Alaska? I'm on the Mexican Border and wonder what you are talking about

Illegal Aliens & Terrorists do not spend much time in Sierra Vista

You just might not see them

Old 08-29-2014, 04:22 PM

553 posts, read 595,795 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
Oh look! FEAR! Run for your lives!

Please quit spreading fear-you do understand thats the thing that drives terrorism right? People posting things like this? Why are you providing assistance to the terrorists?
What fear did we spread to cause 9-11? What fear did we spread that caused the beheadings of two journalists? What fear did we spread to cause the shoe bomber? What fear did we spread to cause some guy to almost wipe out Times Square and was stopped onloy by the watchfull eyes of some vedndors? If fear enourages terrorism why was Isarel able to put a stop to terrorism by building a Fence?

Old 08-29-2014, 04:25 PM

24,832 posts, read 37,340,970 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
Really, then why has the FBI Director said that many from known terrorist countries have gotten through our southern border and disappeared into our country? It's a know fact that many have disguised themselves as Mexicans and snuck right in along with them. It's a lot easier to detect terrorists flying in than it is from coming through our southern border illegally. Call it crazy if you wish. Hope you won't still be laughing when the **** hits the fan.
When I first met my x-husband I thought he was from the middle east......tall, dark and handsome.

I think it would be easy to get papers from Honduras and fly anywhere.

Old 08-29-2014, 04:27 PM

16,582 posts, read 8,605,677 times
Quote:
I think they are smart enough to take a plane, not walk across a border that has people trying to arrest them.

You know-like all of the 9/11 folks did. Seriously. I think they're smart enough to take a plane.
Why do you keep saying that as if there is only one way to get into our country?

As to the notion that they will just fly in, sure that is possible but unlikely since many of them are known and probably on a watch/restricted list. However if they want to fly somewhere that does not give a rats rear about America, they can just fly into several countries in Latin America, and come in through the porous southern border.
You seem to think there is a good chance of being caught, but if that were true, how do we have millions of illegal aliens in our country already. The ones that do typically get caught are dumb or desperate, neither of which would apply to Islamic jihadists coming here to blend into our country until it was time to strike. I pray it does not happen, but I fear it might.

I'd also bet dollars to donuts that if it happens, Obama/Holder will cover it up(how they gained entry) for "national security reasons". When in reality it will be a CYA because even liberals would turn on them, even the ones who want illegal aliens to get amnesty!

`

Old 08-29-2014, 04:29 PM

34,278 posts, read 19,368,360 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CAllenDoudna View Post
What fear did we spread to cause 9-11? What fear did we spread that caused the beheadings of two journalists? What fear did we spread to cause the shoe bomber? What fear did we spread to cause some guy to almost wipe out Times Square and was stopped onloy by the watchfull eyes of some vedndors? If fear enourages terrorism why was Isarel able to put a stop to terrorism by building a Fence?
Israel stopped terrorism by building a fence? Perhaps you are unfamiliar with current occurrences.....

Yes fear encourages terrorism. Terror. What part of that word do you miss? The WHOLE POINT of committing an act of terrorism is fear. Without it its not exactly effective.

9/11. How many died? 2,997

Cancer and heart disease will kill that many people today. In just this one day.

Terrorism is ALL about spreading fear, and those who post this fear mongering garbage are helping terrorists.

Old 08-29-2014, 04:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vector1 View Post
Why do you keep saying that as if there is only one way to get into our country?

As to the notion that they will just fly in, sure that is possible but unlikely since many of them are known and probably on a watch/restricted list. However if they want to fly somewhere that does not give a rats rear about America, they can just fly into several countries in Latin America, and come in through the porous southern border.
You seem to think there is a good chance of being caught, but if that were true, how do we have millions of illegal aliens in our country already. The ones that do typically get caught are dumb or desperate, neither of which would apply to Islamic jihadists coming here to blend into our country until it was time to strike. I pray it does not happen, but I fear it might.

I'd also bet dollars to donuts that if it happens, Obama/Holder will cover it up(how they gained entry) for "national security reasons". When in reality it will be a CYA because even liberals would turn on them, even the ones who want illegal aliens to get amnesty!

`
OK they could take a boat too.

Seriously, our terrorists so far have mostly flew in, or been here already. I base my statements on facts and reality, not some "omg the border" fear.

I'm not even going to get into a large response to your nonsense about holder/Obama covering it up if they did. Because its paranoid nonsense.

Theres a 1% chance they will come in to our country over a border illegally, a 9% by boat, and 90% by air.

Old 08-29-2014, 04:36 PM

Now can people posting these fear mongering posts just put their big kid pants on, and stop acting like these terrorists are unstoppable commandos of doom? We outnumber them a couple thousand to one. We have incredible technology, and are massively well armed. Some guys thousands of miles away, with no real navy are not exactly a threat to our existence. If they kill some of us, we will just kill a couple thousand of them.

Go ask Osama what he has to say about his attacks. .....Oh wait....you can't because he is dead.

Old 08-29-2014, 04:36 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,442,508 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mouser View Post
It's only a question of when

Barack Hussein Obama's border policy is on the verge of being his worst nightmare !

He carefully laid out his plan along with his devoted followers it will soon be time
to hold Barack Hussein Obama accountable, it is however ON his watch.

Regardless of what some might think Barack Hussein Obama opened the door the day he
took office, besides the middle east factions, Latin American interests have had a bigger
role then what the press will never report. Do your own investigation as the cards are on
the table and I really think that any infiltration of the southern border will not last long
as their goal is to head North as soon as possible more less catching some sleeping.

And then there is the one poster, who has the guts, to tell the damn truth. You got it right. Guess you ought now bow down to these people and apologize for all the wrongs the US has done. Wrong stupid ignorant move for any President.

Obama has opened up the door, can't see it, then you cannot see clearly. Obama is a freaken joke, most of us know it, other Countries know it and our enemies sure as hell know it.

Unless any of you have a crystal ball, then not a one of you can say with 100% that we can or cannot get infiltrated with these monsters for sure. Coming in from our Southern border or else where.

And you sure as hell don't tell the enemy, that you don't have a plan, stupid move. Obama's policy are such a freaken joke, and our enemies are taking this all in trust me. Can you truly say with 100 accuracy that they are not planning another attack on any of our soil. Crystal Ball again!

Old 08-29-2014, 04:38 PM

62,940 posts, read 29,134,396 times
Quote:
OK they could take a boat too.

Seriously, our terrorists so far have mostly flew in, or been here already. I base my statements on facts and reality, not some "omg the border" fear.

I'm not even going to get into a large response to your nonsense about holder/Obama covering it up if they did. Because its paranoid nonsense.

Theres a 1% chance they will come in to our country over a border illegally, a 9% by boat, and 90% by air.
I see, so since they were proven to fly in here (and legally) for the 9/11 terrorist act that means that will always be their method of gaining entrance into our country? If anything they would try something new not via the airlines after what happened on 9/11. If at a minimum 12 million illegal aliens have managed to sneak through our southern border what makes you think that none of them are terrorists? Why dismiss the evidence that the FBI Director has given in regards to our southern border and the number of OTM's that have entered in that manner from known terrorist countries? Doesn't fit the agenda?

Of course you have a link to your assertions of the method of entry they will use next time, right? I mean if you're going to post percentages at least back them up.

Old 08-29-2014, 04:41 PM

24,832 posts, read 37,340,970 times
Quote:
Now can people posting these fear mongering posts just put their big kid pants on, and stop acting like these terrorists are unstoppable commandos of doom? We outnumber them a couple thousand to one. We have incredible technology, and are massively well armed. Some guys thousands of miles away, with no real navy are not exactly a threat to our existence. If they kill some of us, we will just kill a couple thousand of them.

Go ask Osama what he has to say about his attacks. .....Oh wait....you can't because he is dead.
It isn't the body count alone.....

It is what it would do to our economy.

Think about what it was like just after 911.

Now, what if that happened many times in many places in the USA.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies