Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-29-2014, 08:49 PM

3,840 posts, read 4,511,030 times

Advertisements

Bush is a reptilian! Ask David Icke, he has proof!

Aliens, man, aliens!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-29-2014, 08:56 PM

8,104 posts, read 3,958,699 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrClose View Post
Hasn't been a secret for a long time .. if ever!

From the now deceased hero of the left .. in his own words:
(Pay close attention to the bolded lines)
Excellent Post!

Quote:
Those of us who are living today can influence the future of civilization. We can influence whether our planet will drift into chaos and violence, or whether through a monumental educational and political effort we will achieve a world of peace under a system of law where individual violators of that law are brought to justice.
That goes in line with Bush Seniors Oft Quoted "Rule of Law vs the Rule of the Jungle"
There is only one caveat, it will be their laws as they see fit to control the people rather than laws democratically decided as a people. It is still the Rule of the Jungle for people under its noose and the Rule of Law for the handlers. So much for Freedom and Rights.

Quote:
To do that, of course, we Americans will have to yield up some of our sovereignty. That would be a bitter pill. It would take a lot of courage, a lot of faith in the new order.
Muhahahahaha

Quote:
Today we must develop federal structures on a global level. We need a system of enforceable world law— a democratic federal world government—to deal with world problems.
There is no democratic process involved, people are being forced against their will to accept it. It is being done in secret by unelected corporate traitors with few details released.

Old 08-29-2014, 08:58 PM

2,075 posts, read 2,137,313 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wynternight View Post
Bush is a reptilian! Ask David Icke, he has proof!

Aliens, man, aliens!
OK, that's it. If I could only find that tin foil hat...............

Old 08-29-2014, 09:04 PM

4,919 posts, read 4,833,765 times
Daddy&Son Bush's are both one worlders.

As C-D's self proclaimed RWNJ<<--ME .. I couldn't stand any of the Bush's!
(Never could figure out if the correct term was Bush's or Bushes)

Old 08-29-2014, 09:08 PM

26,660 posts, read 13,740,268 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by J746NEW View Post
To Miss Teri and Elan I would say, the term is up for interpretation for what they meant among each of us, but being politicians as they are, actions speak louder than words.
I agree. Actions do speak louder then words. I do think that there is a lot going on behind the scenes and a lot of details that we aren't privy to. I was just responding in a literal manner to the original post as I do think that they (those in high positions of power and influence) haven't really given us a lot of details but rather are introducing terms, and information bit by bit rather then spilling the beans all at once. I do believe that there is a plan in place and it's not a plan that benefits us, the little guys.

Old 08-29-2014, 10:26 PM

1,245 posts, read 923,327 times
Henry kissinger ( use to be national security advisor & secretary of state ) says new world order on cnbc here is a clip of it, listen closely and all the way through

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GThfWVCfjVo

Old 08-29-2014, 11:23 PM

8,483 posts, read 6,930,930 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by J746NEW View Post
To Miss Teri and Elan I would say, the term is up for interpretation for what they meant among each of us, but being politicians as they are, actions speak louder than words.

With the Trans-Pacific Strategic Economic Partnership (TPP), North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA), China being our most favored nation trading partner all point to a new Global World Order of Trading where everyone is competing against each other globally.

How is this possible or even fair to our domestic workers where China is able to pollute to their hearts content and workers have no rights and where China's State Owned Enterprises account for 80% of their business? Not to mention competing against other Communist and Third World Nations.

The Multinational Corporations and elite at the top will be the winners no matter how you slice it due to volume and scale, plus having politicians in their back pocket to rig the rules in their favor while the small and medium sized business will be swallowed up and start up entrepreneurs won't have a chance.

As many of the Conservatives point out, if you do not work, you do not eat, and your "marketable global skill" dictates your wages. There seem to be people that have absolutely no problem with letting Corporations rig the rules collectively in Trade Agreements and everyone else is subject to the market forces they have forced upon people.

We used to be a nation of protecting our nation and its peoples interests via whatever means possible, and it now seems screwing over your own citizens is fine if there is a profit it in for you.

This is going to end very badly is all I have to say and the engineers behind this will be going straight to hell.
Their Globalist Utopia will Fail. They are digging their own graves. I don't think other countries are going to go along with this to well.
Not sure what you are referring to here. Other countries (i.e. governments) are involved. They are invested in these markets and they all seem to be on board the IMF reforms etc... Now individuals may have a very different idea or level of satisfaction with the current model. Not seeing this from a govt level however. If one is looking for answers from a government they maybe waiting a long time. I don't think any real changes will come from governments, but rather people. People are far more powerful than any govt or TNC if they so choose.

Old 08-30-2014, 08:05 AM

88,567 posts, read 84,755,078 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrClose View Post
Daddy&Son Bush's are both one worlders.

As C-D's self proclaimed RWNJ<<--ME .. I couldn't stand any of the Bush's!
(Never could figure out if the correct term was Bush's or Bushes)
It's BUSHES if you are making it plural. Forget about the stupid NWO--the real problem here is this rampant apostrophe abuse that's been spreading like Ebola throughout the Internet and beyond.

People are just tossing random apostrophes into plurals--PLURALS!!!! right and left with no thought as to how incredibly stupid they are making Americans look to the world.

Just this morning I've seen references to "Asian's" and "black's" and they weren't talking about those groups possessing something.

I may have to move to another country if this crap doesn't stop. As it is, I'm walking around with a Sharpie and some Liquid Paper trying to fix the badly-mangled signs I see in real life., but I fear those of us who care are losing the battle.

Old 08-30-2014, 09:10 AM

13,302 posts, read 7,867,855 times
Black people reject Black's Law Dictionary, as they have discovered, over and over again, that is is a white man's dictionary.

Efforts are being made to compile and publish a Blacks' law dictionary.

It will be appropriately titled, "Blacks Law Dictionary".

Old 08-30-2014, 09:25 AM

9,470 posts, read 6,968,141 times
The term "new world order" was a bit of a pipe dream fantasy, describing an idealized world where no nations are rogue or violent to their neighbors, where trade, travel, and ideas flow freely, and where internal dissent is not met by violence.

Some of the intelligentsia and academics really believe they can accomplish this with meetings, words, and strong statements.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies