Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-04-2014, 08:39 PM

11,011 posts, read 11,018,321 times

Advertisements

Seriously, was there any proof provided that right wing media was calling for nuking ISIS??

Old 09-04-2014, 09:34 PM

7,308 posts, read 14,683,214 times
When ISIS crosses the Rio Grande, along with hordes of illegal aliens, then we should do something. Not a minute before then.

Old 09-04-2014, 10:12 PM

63,919 posts, read 46,707,495 times
Don't know how I missed it, today. Hell has frozen over.

42 days ago, Rand Paul opposed doing anything more in Iraq. " After a decade spent training the Iraqi military, when confronted by the enemy, the Iraqis dropped their weapons, shed their uniforms and hid."

Today in an Op-ed he said he supports destroying the Islamic state in Iraq and Syria, arming and aiding Kurdish fighters and reinforcing Israel's Iron Dome.

Is there any doubt, the US is going back in?

I respectfully request Rand Paul enlist his 2 eldest sons to fight the good fight. And I don't want to hear another peep about the debt.

Here we go again.

Last edited by middle-aged mom; 09-04-2014 at 10:27 PM..

Old 09-04-2014, 10:28 PM

7,359 posts, read 5,460,918 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by middle-aged mom View Post

42 days ago, Rand Paul opposed doing anything more in Iraq. " After a decade spent training the Iraqi military, when confronted by the enemy, the Iraqis dropped their weapons, shed their uniforms and hid."

Today in an Op-ed he said he supports destroying the Islamic state in Iraq and Syria, arming and aiding Kurdish fighters and reinforcing Israel's Iron Dome.

I respectfully request Rand Paul enlist his son to fight the good fight. And I don't want to hear another peep about the debt.

Here we go again.
Rand Paul isn't the Commander-in-Chief, Obama is. If we go back in, it will be Obama's doing and not Rand Paul's. And if we go back in, it will be with a Democrat led Senate's votes, not Republican.

I realize liberals blamed Bush for wrecking the economy when Democrats led Congress, then blamed the Republican led House when Obama failed to get it to recover. So maybe you think you can blame Bush for Iraq when he was President and now blame Republicans for Iraq when Obama is President.

But it really doesn't work that way.

Old 09-04-2014, 10:48 PM

39,857 posts, read 26,482,831 times
Quote:

I respectfully request Rand Paul enlist his 2 eldest sons to fight the good fight. And I don't want to hear another peep about the debt.

Here we go again.
I wonder if Obama's daughters will enlist when daddy sends more young Americans to die fighting for the people of the Middle East again. It would be the honorable thing to do.

Old 09-05-2014, 06:09 AM

7,214 posts, read 9,390,397 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pnwmdk View Post
You don't have conservative friends on facebook. If you did, you would not lie about them like this.
That's a pretty pathetic comeback, but par for the course around here.

I have quite a few Republican friends and acquaintances. Most of my dad's siblings are conservative. I have one aunt and uncle who live in Indiana...she is constantly posting rants about how Obama is a Muslim and wants to turn America into a dictatorship, etc. Their daughter almost literally styles herself after Sarah Palin.

I don't bother responding to their posts, but it is amusing and I don't think an aberration from many conservatives here in the US.

Old 09-05-2014, 06:58 AM

25,021 posts, read 27,919,738 times
Well, shouldn't have killed Qaddafi, dear oligarchy. This is Reagan 1980s arming al-Qaeda all over again. ISIS is the 2010s' al-Qaeda. We must now ensure to NEVER vote for a Republican president now. If we do, it'll be 2 divisions on the ground, not the airstrike campaign and very limited action the President is taking right now

Quote:
Originally Posted by lionsgators View Post
didn't you say you used to vote republican?
I did so what?

Old 09-05-2014, 07:00 AM

25,021 posts, read 27,919,738 times
Quote:

Here we go again.
I always knew he was a scum bag traitor. If there's still any Paultards out there, now's the time to reverse your mistake.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kidkaos2 View Post
Rand Paul isn't the Commander-in-Chief, Obama is. If we go back in, it will be Obama's doing and not Rand Paul's. And if we go back in, it will be with a Democrat led Senate's votes, not Republican.

I realize liberals blamed Bush for wrecking the economy when Democrats led Congress, then blamed the Republican led House when Obama failed to get it to recover. So maybe you think you can blame Bush for Iraq when he was President and now blame Republicans for Iraq when Obama is President.

But it really doesn't work that way.
Still trying to suck up to the Pauls, I see

Quote:
Originally Posted by southbel View Post
Seriously, was there any proof provided that right wing media was calling for nuking ISIS??
Talk radio and the blogosphere seem to be calling for it, considering that every sheeple on here is calling for nukes on ISIS. COme on, you think you guys have an original thought? You don't, every one of you guys repeat whatever it is you hear on here.

Old 09-05-2014, 07:08 AM

8,061 posts, read 4,882,876 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by theunbrainwashed View Post
I always knew he was a scum bag traitor. If there's still any Paultards out there, now's the time to reverse your mistake.

Still trying to suck up to the Pauls, I see

Talk radio and the blogosphere seem to be calling for it, considering that every sheeple on here is calling for nukes on ISIS. COme on, you think you guys have an original thought? You don't, every one of you guys repeat whatever it is you hear on here.
The Paul's have always been outside of the political loop. Paul does have some good ideals and I like his Constitutional Values. But he Missed on foreign Policy and his Father did as well.

The Fact is we as the country need Paul to be in place to bring us back to the Principle's of this Country and the US Constitution.

Would Paul run for President? Good question.

This country cannot be a Island. We are world power like it or not.

Old 09-05-2014, 08:05 AM

671 posts, read 690,104 times
Default no credibility

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaseMan View Post
That's a pretty pathetic comeback, but par for the course around here.

I have quite a few Republican friends and acquaintances. Most of my dad's siblings are conservative. I have one aunt and uncle who live in Indiana...she is constantly posting rants about how Obama is a Muslim and wants to turn America into a dictatorship, etc. Their daughter almost literally styles herself after Sarah Palin.

I don't bother responding to their posts, but it is amusing and I don't think an aberration from many conservatives here in the US.
What a biased, stereotypical cop-out reply. I haven't heard anyone call to "nuke" ISIS - and I'm an avid news junkie, monitoring about 12 different resources.

Post links to credible sources of your assertions, and then we can have a debate based on those merits.

"Talk radio and the blogosphere seem to be calling for it, considering that every sheeple on here is calling for nukes on ISIS. COme on, you think you guys have an original thought? You don't, every one of you guys repeat whatever it is you hear on here".[/quote]

Same response to this post as well. Sweeping stereotypes, general attacks, no credibility.

Dandiday
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies