Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-04-2014, 07:46 AM

17,468 posts, read 12,937,957 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanlife78 View Post
And? Once in a while Paul and I will agree on something, that doesn't make me a Ron Paul supporter, nor does it change the fact that we shouldn't be trying to go to war over ISIS.
Why the need for war, just kill them! Is it this hard for President Obama to see these people are less than animals.

The world doesn't need them, kill them......President Obama uses drones anyway, so war is not his option.

Old 09-04-2014, 07:47 AM

46,001 posts, read 35,180,801 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3~Shepherds View Post
How does your question go with Biden's statement......seems your VP wants war, does he not? I see your VP calling for a religious war, is he not? Where's the outrage or is it selective on what Christian says it?

Hint: President Obama has already sided with Iran........Valerie Jarrett
Unlike Cheney, Biden isn't the one in charge. Biden can say whatever he wants because it doesn't really matter what he thinks, he isn't the President.

Wow, cute strawman with mentioning Valerie Jarrett, I am sure there is some right wing crackpot reasoning behind that one floating around on the Blaze or something like that.

Old 09-04-2014, 07:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas View Post
Strange, had it been up to me his cattle would have been confiscated and sold to pay the lease fees he owed and he would be in jail for contempt of court. His band of merry men and women would have done nothing to stop it either, had they tried they should have been arrested also and if they attempted to fire on the officers they should have been met with force.

I was glad she left, I have not thought of that Loon in years so it seems to be you that misses her.

She would have been arrested and rightly so.
Arrested for what? Protesting is not a crime, people were going to have a Bundy Fest next door to Bundy's ranch. Should those people be arrested for organizing protest on public land or rented land?

Sheehan was a loon, but I don't see a crime.

Old 09-04-2014, 07:50 AM

46,001 posts, read 35,180,801 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3~Shepherds View Post
Why the need for war, just kill them! Is it this hard for President Obama to see these people are less than animals.

The world doesn't need them, kill them......President Obama uses drones anyway, so war is not his option.
Kill who? It isn't like ISIS walk around wearing ISIS uniforms. I love how simple black and white the right wingers are. Do you think this will solve all our problems and that it won't create more terrorist groups? ISIS is not an imminent threat.

Old 09-04-2014, 07:51 AM

86,052 posts, read 84,481,831 times
The US decided this guy was very dangerous in 2011 when they put a $10 million bounty on his head.
So this shouldn't be a surprise to anyone in the Obama administration.

Old 09-04-2014, 07:58 AM

34,619 posts, read 21,615,505 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
Eleven years later, Dubya apologists are still trying to shift blame/divert attention from the biggest blunder ever in US foreign affairs.

Not at all surprising.

But transparently ineffective.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
Dubya? The majority of Congress voted on it, with intelligence from the congressional intelligence committee.
Remember, they were for it, before they were against it.
And let's not forget how the Democrats, prior to Bush being elected, beat the drums of war like a jackhammer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sxrckr View Post
You can't reason with a member of the Obama cult following.

As to Dems who are upset over Dem leaders making war cries... when will you ever learn you should be voting third party? This is hardly surprising.
True. They see that D and it means purity followed by blind allegiance.

How many liberals are going to be outraged Hillary Clinton voted for the war when they go to the polls? None. They could care less how she voted, because that D means she can do no wrong. Liberals would burn a Republican at the stake for voting for war while selling their first born to raise money for Hillary.

Old 09-04-2014, 08:00 AM

Quote:
Unlike Cheney, Biden isn't the one in charge. Biden can say whatever he wants because it doesn't really matter what he thinks, he isn't the President.
Hard to take this one seriously! Haven't had your caffeine yet!

Quote:
Wow, cute strawman with mentioning Valerie Jarrett, I am sure there is some right wing crackpot reasoning behind that one floating around on the Blaze or something like that.
She happens to be Obama's Senior advisor and she happens to negotiate in the ME is this really too hard to understand. Jarrett is a privileged Iran citizen, gives her lots of pull.........What's the Blaze?

Old 09-04-2014, 08:02 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,624,265 times
Quote:
What? Have we sent in the ground troop to fight ISIS in the name of democracy yet? Let me know when Bush wants to take the blame for his war crimes.

You didn't get the memo?
There are boots on the ground as we type.
Blackwater has been there for months.

Boots on the ground: Obama sending Special Forces troops to assist Iraq

"""""August 13, 2014
The Pentagon on Tuesday sent 130 more military advisers to Iraq, bringing the total number of American military personnel currently on the ground(boots on the ground) there to more than 1,000, according to the New York Times' count. In making the announcement, Defense Secretary Chuck Hagel was careful to stress that the decision to put more American boots on the ground in Iraq wasn't the same as a "boots-on-the-ground operation," and senior officials speaking to the Times on background likewise suggested the latest batch of advisers could be in Iraq for less than a week. "We're not going back into Iraq in any of the same combat mission dimensions that we once were in in Iraq," Hagel said.""""""

U.S. military in Iraq: Obama sends in 130 more troops, as talk of military operation gains steam.

Old 09-04-2014, 08:03 AM

Quote:
Kill who? It isn't like ISIS walk around wearing ISIS uniforms. I love how simple black and white the right wingers are. Do you think this will solve all our problems and that it won't create more terrorist groups? ISIS is not an imminent threat.
We know who they are, seriously do you think our intelligence is that weak? Amazing how little faith you and your President have in our military capabilities. President Obama knew about ISIS a year ago, why nothing done when they were small?

The memo hit his desk and he went golfing, such a good progressive, playing with a small ball!

Old 09-04-2014, 08:06 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,624,265 times
Quote:

It is kinda weird, seeing that the president and the VP have not been on the same page.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies