Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-25-2015, 02:49 PM

17,468 posts, read 12,932,501 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyperthetic View Post
This was Kyle's intent, on behalf of "others".

It's called a-ss kissing the administration.

The maladministration, that is!
Seems Jesse Ventura's conspiracy theory about 9-11, already had many questioning his motives. I believe his reputation was on the line way before Kyle.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-25-2015, 04:03 PM

13,302 posts, read 7,866,932 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3~Shepherds View Post
Seems Jesse Ventura's conspiracy theory about 9-11, already had many questioning his motives. I believe his reputation was on the line way before Kyle.
His reputation with whom?

George Bush?

Old 01-25-2015, 08:16 PM

36,754 posts, read 14,818,209 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by janelle144 View Post
Still makes Ventura look like a worm for pursuing a widow for money. He should have dropped the whole thing when the man was killed.
The above opinion is what you get when people feel instead of think.

Ventura isn't "pursuing a widow." After Kyle's murder, his estate was sued. That's how it works. She's handling the estate, so saying that Ventura is now somehow "going after" her is disingenuous.

Old 01-25-2015, 10:56 PM

32,055 posts, read 15,049,740 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyperthetic View Post
That's not fair.

Chris Kyle had no experience in close proximity combat.

Neither did he have any understanding of, or experience with, ricochet.

He put his family in harm's way, through dyscalculated, and ostensibly, unnecessary, risk.

Kyle's was a diss calculation.

The man was not a gentleman.

His slander of Ventura was to gain support from . . . . (See above posts)

How do you know this? Do you personally know him. Have you been in combat with him. Have you even been in combat or you just judging others.

Old 01-25-2015, 11:30 PM

23,654 posts, read 17,504,702 times
Chris Kyle was in many close combat fights. If you don't believe that you didn't see the movie.

Old 01-25-2015, 11:40 PM

233 posts, read 191,037 times
Who cares about this inbred American idiot? He found "fun" in killing Muslim men, women, children and even lied about sniping "looters" aka black people during Katrina. Only to find himself at the end of friendly fire. Karma.

Old 01-25-2015, 11:48 PM

32,055 posts, read 15,049,740 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Racks View Post
Who cares about this inbred American idiot? He found "fun" in killing Muslim men, women, children and even lied about sniping "looters" aka black people during Katrina. Only to find himself at the end of friendly fire. Karma.
You have no idea what you are talking about. How did he have fun in killing anyone. Have you gone to war? Have you killed people in war. I doubt it. I picture you on a couch eating chips watching tv and criticizing everyone else

Old 01-26-2015, 12:25 AM

233 posts, read 191,037 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
You have no idea what you are talking about. How did he have fun in killing anyone. Have you gone to war? Have you killed people in war. I doubt it. I picture you on a couch eating chips watching tv and criticizing everyone else
No I actually read HIS book unlike you who has been spoonfed a "movie" aka propaganda about how much of an American Hero he is.

If you would actually READ his book he says these things.

Old 01-26-2015, 12:26 AM

Quote:
"I enjoyed killing people. The more outrageous and unjust the murders were, the more I felt something. A man without any conscience craves feelings … any kinda feelings.

I killed for some feelings. I lost count at 165 kills, but I guess it’s been a bunch.

I’m not asking for a pity party. All I wanted in Iraq was to continue murdering without anyone but my handlers in intelligence … my cover … and my comrades knowing about it."

A Grunt's Memoirs

Old 01-26-2015, 12:32 AM

Quote:
How do you know this? Do you personally know him. Have you been in combat with him. Have you even been in combat or you just judging others.
He didn't have to lie about Ventura.

The book and movie would have done well without the lie.

Or, would they?

Was the "embellishment" a requirement from the publisher or the movie producer?

Last edited by Hyperthetic; 01-26-2015 at 12:59 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies