Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-10-2014, 07:22 AM

24,645 posts, read 38,644,789 times

Advertisements

I don't know. It has nothing to do with me or my life. My family has all skin colors. Nobody is hating anyone inside or outside of it because of how dark or light they are.

So that may be why I asked Driller1 why she brought it up.

Old 09-10-2014, 07:23 AM

40,952 posts, read 49,176,191 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Driller1 View Post
Please do not try to tell me about my life.
Funny but I haven't seen any videos of Hispanics, Asians, Indians, Hawaiians, Eskimos and other cultures do this here in the US.

Old 09-10-2014, 07:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by doc1 View Post
Agree, but it's called playing the odds. That's what a large part of life is all about. How you drive, what you eat, where you live etc.

In my town I can walk anywhere, at any hour and I'll come home unscathed. The odds are heavily in my favor.
Same here - unless I encounter a cop with a grudge. I don't fear any citizens.

Old 09-10-2014, 07:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Driller1 View Post
Please do not try to tell me about my life.
Free country. I'll say what I want.

You don't want anyone to comment about your life, don't talk about it on a public forum.

Old 09-10-2014, 07:25 AM

8,227 posts, read 11,144,476 times
I'm pretty sure Al Sharpton and the rest of the race hustlers are outraged and will be out in the streets protesting for this young man!(sarcasm)

Old 09-10-2014, 07:26 AM

20,329 posts, read 19,918,958 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
When will all this race baiting end......? Every time the attacker and victim are different race, people overreact, and this thread is a good example of it.
Race baiting? 100 rampaging teens is big news to a great number of people. Maybe not where you live.

Don't place the blame on those who spread the word. Fortunately the freedom and wide availability of the www makes it hard for these event to remain hidden. No matter whose feelings get hurt.

Old 09-10-2014, 07:29 AM

33,571 posts, read 18,154,780 times
I have decent black neighbors, I can't fathom that they could even come close to this kind of behavior.

The problem is, we can't really know who is going to attack , a mob comes at you and beats you up.. it happened to me in grade school and then the police monitored my friend and I walking to the corner to catch a public bus after school which was one block away from the school.

We were the only two white students to walk toward the black area of town on main street which was predominately a white area where we waited for the bus. All the black students walked north and the white students walked south. We were the only two white students to walk north.

It was the first year that they integrated blacks and whites in 8th grade together.

it was very apparent we were singled out because we were white.

Old 09-10-2014, 07:36 AM

20,329 posts, read 19,918,958 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fitzy24 View Post
Thank you. They know the difference but refuse to do so.

These were effin' punks that did this. Yet our resident racists here blame ALL black people for the actions of a few. I could respond in kind and blame all white people for the small percentage of whites molesting and or murdering people in this country but I won't stoop as low as the black hating scum in here.
Sure, out of the sheer number of black males in the US, statistically it is only a few but there's way too many of these incidents and they seem to be increasing in number.

So, to your point it's not all blacks but, when it happens, it's pretty much always blacks.

If stating that makes me a resident racist here on CD, I'll get over it.

Old 09-10-2014, 07:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jermaine88 View Post
A few well armed citizens would have stopped that rampage.
There would have been no stronger message for these people to get their own children under control. I'm curious to see what would have happened if some of these kids got shot in the face, what would have been their parents defense?

"the schools don't provide anything else for them do."

Which is why I look at liberals like morons when they talk about people giving up their guns or we need MORE restrictive gun laws. If I'm attacked by a "mob" I hope their familes have enough funeral money saved up.

Old 09-10-2014, 07:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdwardA View Post
They interviewed the mother of the kid in green kicking the white clerk. She's 33 & has 8 kids. She said his father died but it's not clear if he was the father of the remaining kids. She didn't indicate that she was a widow.

Evidently there still shame in the hood. She said her family's have been chided so much over this by neighbors over this incident that she doesn't leave the home.
Mother Of Teen Arrested In Kroger Beating Talks With FOX13 - FOX13 News, WHBQ FOX 13
That's a big part of the ****ing problem. Too many losers having kids they can't take care off, no father in the pictures for most of them. And I'm pretty sure the taxpayer is flipping the bill for these future criminals.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies