Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-09-2014, 07:19 PM

2,134 posts, read 3,042,740 times

Advertisements

This was awful. I felt truly bad for the people that were attacked and I hope they catch and lock up as many of the guilty as possible. I don't understand the mentality of people like this.

73,009 posts, read 62,598,043 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Driller1 View Post
I have no idea.

I noticed you said American blacks......we all know why that is.
And the attackers in that video are American Blacks. That is why I brought that up. I asked you to prove something, and you couldn't. I asked you to prove it because you made a fallacious statement.

19,837 posts, read 12,099,283 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
This is the thing. Most Blacks don't do stuff like that. The Blacks who did that crap were underclass thugs. Big difference between regular Black population and underclass thug types. The people who committed the beating in that video were underclass thugs. Big difference, and a person ought to know the difference.
Most people do not believe that all or even most blacks do this kind of thing. But, it seems to be happening more frequently lately.

Old 09-09-2014, 07:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
They are savages and just as bad as Isis.. they just think it is funny beating someone to a pulp.. Isis is brainwashed , thinking Allah is pleased with killing the infidel. These punks just want blood as a sport!
And the very fact that those particular individuals wanted blood sport shows something wrong with their own thinking. Someone who would think this was funny has something wrong in their thinking. ISIS has committed beheading, so I would be quite afraid of them as they are waging a "holy war".

Old 09-09-2014, 07:24 PM

31,036 posts, read 22,064,322 times
Quote:
This is a display of underclass behavior. Blacks who are not part of the underclass are not involved in this crap. Pretty much all of these attacks being done by Black teenagers are most likely underclass thug types, the ones who probably dropped out school, the types who are terminally unemployable, the kinds of Blacks regular Black people don't want to live around. Actually, I feel like I should not have to explain that. I feel that some people should know the difference.

As for the father, I could imagine he would feel that way. His son was beaten. My father felt similarly when I got assaulted in school. He didn't cry, but he did feel frustrated. I remember telling my father about two boys who kicked my crutches from under me(as I was in a leg caste) sending me falling to the ground. What was more disturbing was the lack of punishment the boys got.
"Pretty much all of these attacks being done by Black teenagers are most likely underclass thug types, the ones who probably dropped out school, the types who are terminally unemployable, the kinds of Blacks regular Black people don't want to live around."

True, no law abiding black, white or other person should have to put up with this sheet. It is a knee jerk reaction by people. Blamming the entire black population on a small sub set of thugs is really unfair.

Old 09-09-2014, 07:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowne View Post
Most people do not believe that all or even most blacks do this kind of thing. But, it seems to be happening more frequently lately.
The thing is, I do worry because there are those who will through the entire Black population under the bus for this kind of stuff. I've seen how some people think. I've seen it in other threads, and in other websites.

Old 09-09-2014, 07:35 PM

13,621 posts, read 12,730,207 times
Quote:
Prove it. How many American Blacks have beheaded people?

being kicked and stomped to death is probably more painful than getting you're head cut off..

Old 09-09-2014, 07:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LS Jaun View Post
"Pretty much all of these attacks being done by Black teenagers are most likely underclass thug types, the ones who probably dropped out school, the types who are terminally unemployable, the kinds of Blacks regular Black people don't want to live around."

True, no law abiding black, white or other person should have to put up with this sheet. It is a knee jerk reaction by people. Blamming the entire black population on a small sub set of thugs is really unfair.
It isn't fair to blame the entire Black population for a subset of thugs. Sadly, some people will do this.

Those punks were wrong, and deserve prison time for that. I don't doubt that whoever is caught will get punished for it. There is video evidence of it. And I'm sure the father does not want to go through seeing his son get beaten like that. What worried me is the reaction of those who see the beating. The knee-jerk reactions are something to consider.

No law abiding persons want to live around that stuff, period.

Old 09-09-2014, 07:39 PM

11,345 posts, read 16,702,711 times
Quote:
It isn't fair to blame the entire Black population for a subset of thugs. Sadly, some people will do this.

Those punks were wrong, and deserve prison time for that. I don't doubt that whoever is caught will get punished for it. There is video evidence of it. And I'm sure the father does not want to go through seeing his son get beaten like that. What worried me is the reaction of those who see the beating. The knee-jerk reactions are something to consider.

No law abiding persons want to live around that stuff, period.
What worries me is that the younger generation doing this crap just doesn't care nor show respect.

It's al about "me" and getting my video going viral.

Old 09-09-2014, 07:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasper03 View Post
This was awful. I felt truly bad for the people that were attacked and I hope they catch and lock up as many of the guilty as possible. I don't understand the mentality of people like this.
I would say the same thing.

As for the mentality, I can only theorize about it:

1) Cowardly thinking. The idea of beating on someone as a group as a way of having dominance over someone.
2) "Live By The Sword, Die By The Sword" mentality. Those persons may not value their own lives, so they have no problem taking someone else out.
3) Mentality of hatred, both of others and of themselves.
4) Might have been raised to be violent.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies