Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-12-2014, 07:41 AM

21,461 posts, read 10,562,304 times

Advertisements

www.FootyGI.com - Have You Forgotten?

I can't make you watch the video, but it is a pretty powerful reminder of what happened on 9/11.

Old 09-12-2014, 07:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank DeForrest View Post
Ohh someone cant see the forrest for the trees. America has been trying to take over the planet for a few decades now.
Worldwide caliphate, master race, global communism and spreading democracy are all the same thing: rally cries for the weak minded
If that were true, at least the world would be a better place. It's not true though.

Old 09-12-2014, 07:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kidkaos2 View Post
Spoken like a true bleeding heart liberal. Congratulations, you earned your politically correct cookie for the day.

Meanwhile those of us who are still sane realize that the radical Muslims are not going to refrain from chopping your head off just because you want to hold hands and sing kumbaya with them.

There has never been any instance in the history of the world when a strategy of appeasement worked. And yet leftists continue to pursue that strategy.

You go ahead and place your faith in chanting "can't we all be friends." I will place my faith in the U.S. Army. We'll see who lives longer.
I agree with you for the most part, but deposing Saddam Hussein and denying any former members of the Baath Party from the new government was a big mistake. Trying to bring democracy to that region also turned out to be a mistake. They are just not ready for it. Every time we go over there and intervene in something, we create more problems. That's not to say I don't see the huge threat that ISIS could turn out to be. We can't let ISIS be in control of a major oil-producing nation like Iraq. Thankfully the Sunnis and Shiites hate each other more than they hate the United States, so I don't know that their dreams of a caliphate can ever be realized.

I'd rather see our military protect this country than try to build a country for these idiots.

Old 09-12-2014, 08:01 AM

23,838 posts, read 23,113,952 times
Liberals came to the defense of Ward Churchill and his comments. That alone makes liberals and liberalism the scourge of this nation.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies