Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-12-2014, 01:41 AM

23,654 posts, read 17,506,675 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by pollyrobin View Post
I never heard of him. He's probably just saying it to get some work.
Reminds me of the rocker who tries to make it, can't, so he joins a born again Christian band.
There's always work somewhere for that kind of thing. It's called marketing oneself.

In real life he's probably gay or sleeps with his sister

This is his background. Very liberal left if you ask me and speaking up would harm his professional standing. Fail

"Sayet, whose background includes stand-up comedy, authoring political books, and writing for television comics Arsenio Hall, Bill Maher and David Letterman, is not the only such comedian to experience such a transformation."

Old 09-12-2014, 01:45 AM

9,879 posts, read 8,017,267 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by janelle144 View Post
This is his background. Very liberal left if you ask me and speaking up would harm his professional standing. Fail

"Sayet, whose background includes stand-up comedy, authoring political books, and writing for television comics Arsenio Hall, Bill Maher and David Letterman, is not the only such comedian to experience such a transformation."
Really I never heard of him. But I'll give you that in Hollywood land, being a conservative
can kill your career. But he was out of line saying his "liberal friends" thought we had
it coming as in meaning the folks in the towers. No one liberal or conservative
feels that way. To try to promote that is plain sick.

Old 09-12-2014, 01:48 AM

56,988 posts, read 35,189,362 times
9/11 had the opposite effect on me.

I went as far left as I could get.

Old 09-12-2014, 01:50 AM
Status: "everybody getting reported now.." (set 21 days ago)

29,549 posts, read 16,535,254 times
Quote:

LOL

All 2 of his political books came after his "transformation" and they bash Liberals.

Writing for comics on Late night TV doesnt make you liberal either.

this guy is basically just a low rate Larry the Cable Guy.

Old 09-12-2014, 01:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pollyrobin View Post
Really I never heard of him. But I'll give you that in Hollywood land, being a conservative
can kill your career. But he was out of line saying his "liberal friends" thought we had
it coming as in meaning the folks in the towers. No one liberal or conservative
feels that way. To try to promote that is plain sick.
He is just reporting what he was told. Did you even listen to him at all?

Old 09-12-2014, 01:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsjj251 View Post
LOL

All 2 of his political books came after his "transformation" and they bash Liberals.

Writing for comics on Late night TV doesnt make you liberal either.

this guy is basically just a low rate Larry the Cable Guy.
So you have read his books? If he wrote for libs he wrote lib jokes.

Old 09-12-2014, 02:01 AM
Status: "everybody getting reported now.." (set 21 days ago)

29,549 posts, read 16,535,254 times
Quote:
No, i havent read his books, but i know how to google dates and read titles. Did you not take the time to read the title of his books ?

Also, Neither Letterman or Hall are liberals, but that has nothing to do with ones ability to write a job for them.

Old 09-12-2014, 02:07 AM

9,879 posts, read 8,017,267 times
Quote:
He is just reporting what he was told. Did you even listen to him at all?
Yes, and I found his comment that "no, she deserves it" offensive. I'll repeat - no one liberal
or conservative believed those folks in those towers "deserved it"
Geez, I'm also wondering, why didn't he enlist?

I also disagree with his "least bigoted nation" remark as well.

Women and minorities had to fight tooth in nail for rights and freedoms. It didn't start out that way.
In fact, women in Russia were allowed to vote before we were.

America is great. But you can't be blind about what needs to be changed, otherwise stuff like
I mentioned would never take place. Contentment leads to indifference.
America is a work in progress. Always has been, always will

Old 09-12-2014, 03:50 AM

11,759 posts, read 14,650,345 times
I read his story. One example of how reliable he is is his lie that after the attack the liberals took the side of the terrorists.

Any time you need to drag Ward Churchill as evidence of what "the liberals" think you're on dry shaky ground.

Old 09-12-2014, 05:29 AM

1,179 posts, read 1,552,589 times
Quote:

Reading opinions that are different than mine is toooo scarey!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies