Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Do You Regret Voting For Barack Obama?
Yes, I regret voting for Barack Obama 36 40.91%
No, I do not regret my vote for Barack Obama 52 59.09%
Voters: 88. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-15-2014, 11:26 PM

22,653 posts, read 24,571,809 times

Advertisements

Well, I honestly never could stand the feller, so the answer should be obvious.

But so many Dimwitocrats are all about the cult of personality and how pretty a candidate is..........oh yeah, and how good they can give those phony speeches. So to many Dimwitocrats.........Presidente Osama is still THE ONE.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-16-2014, 05:20 AM

2,305 posts, read 3,027,691 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas View Post
BS, you cannot rewrite history now, the actions of the right are there for all to see, the only ones are your fellow back patters that deny their own words and actions and do nothing more than whine about anything and everything. The right has lost their collective minds and until they can prove they are not anything but spoiled brats they will not have the respect of the American People.
I am not a Republican so don't group me with that bunch. I am part of the Reality Party. We are the party who can see the truth to what is happening in the world today. You my friend are just a follower of the Democrat party never questioning what they tell you, otherwise known as a sheep.

Here is a clue that you need to remember, The Democrat and Republican parties are one of the same, they just divide the gullible and keep them fighting amongst each other so they can do their dirty deeds.

Old 09-16-2014, 07:02 AM

8,030 posts, read 9,048,116 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trlhiker View Post
Let me fix that for you.

Current circumstances "bad" = Obamas Fault
Current circumstances "good" = Obama had nothing to do with it
Circumstances from 2000-2008 "bad" = Clintons fault
Circumstances Nov 2008 - Feb 2009 = Obamas fault
911 = Clintons fault
Iraq war = Clinton and Democrats fault

As you can see, the right likes to blame everyone but themselves for what is going on. Their hero's Bush/Cheney were angels who did no wrong.

The cult members of the right-wing are so predictable.
Can't you guys come up with something original instead of copying?

Once again, there's no cult for Bush or any current Repub figure. This is a fantasy in your heads. No contingent of swooning, crying, fainting fans during his speeches or inauguration. No significant following of "bots" who think he can do no wrong and blame everyone else for everything. And certainly no large following here who spends all day defending him.

Those are the facts.

Copy all you want, but there's no comparison, dear.

Old 09-16-2014, 07:05 AM

6,848 posts, read 7,986,619 times
The people who "regret" didn't vote for him the first time.

Old 09-16-2014, 09:50 AM

15,064 posts, read 6,166,377 times
My belief is in God, not politicians. I simply vote for the best candidate and hope for the best. That being said, I voted for President Obama in 2008 but not in 2012. I am not interested in voting for any other Democrat and definitely not any Republican in the future. My viewpoints do not align with either party platform.

As another poster stated, I don't feel like the President Obama is the worst president nor the best. None of them have been particularly stellar anyway.

Old 10-04-2014, 09:51 AM

1,554 posts, read 1,903,275 times
Obama has potential to improve

Old 10-04-2014, 09:52 AM

1,554 posts, read 1,903,275 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by caribdoll View Post
My belief is in God, not politicians. I simply vote for the best candidate and hope for the best. That being said, I voted for President Obama in 2008 but not in 2012. I am not interested in voting for any other Democrat and definitely not any Republican in the future. My viewpoints do not align with either party platform.

As another poster stated, I don't feel like the President Obama is the worst president nor the best. None of them have been particularly stellar anyway.
This ^

Old 10-04-2014, 12:10 PM

1,205 posts, read 1,853,932 times
I don't regret a thing, if I had voted for McCain or Romney I would condemning myself to a year long vacation in Iran dodging bullets and IEDs at the order of chickenhawk in DC. Obama is not perfect, but I don't regret a thing.

Old 10-04-2014, 12:21 PM

34,300 posts, read 15,638,621 times
I take the point of view that he believed his own BS and convinced many more to believe it too. Then he got in office and was confronted by the reality that he was not in charge. The puppet masters convinced him that if he and his family wanted to live he would have to do as he was told. He broke his promises to stay alive. Just as any other President will be so informed.

Old 10-04-2014, 12:23 PM

11,523 posts, read 14,644,836 times
At this point, I don't know what to think of him. I liked Hilary tons more and was disappointed he was the candidate. I, seriously, think she will kick a*s if/when she gets to the White House. I think she's very steely; Obama seems more wish washy and his laid backness is a bit unnerving to me.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies