Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-21-2014, 08:02 PM

22,661 posts, read 24,599,374 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Memphis1979 View Post
I disagree completely.

No person needs to be hitting anyone else for any reason. Things you learn with age I guess. Never hit a woman was how I was raised. Defending yourself does not mean striking back

OK, so if a woman is doing her best to stick a knife into YOU........hitting her in self-defense is off limits?????????

Cackling at insanity!

Old 09-21-2014, 08:03 PM

14,773 posts, read 21,500,362 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by topher5150 View Post
There's a video that's been floating around facebook lately with heading "So I teach my son to never hit a female....but ladies what does a male do in this situation..." Sorry I can't get the video on here, I'm using my work computer so I'll give you a brief rundown of it.
It's a classroom setting, high school I'm guessing, and one of the boys is sitting in his desk with his back to the wall with one of the girls in the class screaming, and swearing at him (the teacher in this situation is completly useless in doing anything to defuse the situation) after about a minute the teacher finally decides to say something and the girl walks away, then you see them shouting at each other from across the room, then she comes flying back into view jumps over the boys desk and starts hitting him. He flips her, and the desk over and fights back.
I never condone fighting, or beating women, but in a situation like this what do you do.
I'd Ray Rice that bi-ch

Old 09-21-2014, 08:33 PM

7,359 posts, read 5,463,530 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubi3 View Post
Why was she yelling at him? Maybe he was refusing to talk to her about something he had caused. Were they dating? Was she pregnant? Not enough information.
Why would any of that matter? She threw the first punch. That's all the information necessary. There is no excuse good enough for physically assaulting another human being who is not endangering you.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies