Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-06-2014, 01:25 PM

62,931 posts, read 29,126,415 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoolZombie View Post
And how many kids have you adopted? Tea Party hypocrites claim to be pro life but get angry when their taxes go to welfare to support these children and don't take in all the unwanted kids themselves. Conservatives whine about crime and welfare yet don't have the sense to support the most obvious preventative measures
Oh right, let's bring the teaparty into this now. It isn't being hypocritical to be pro-life but desire people to take care of their own kids rather than on the taxpayer's dime. You're mixing apples with oranges here.

There is a moral issue here so why demonize those who adhere to it? My wife was quite capable of having children on her own so why would we adopt? Adoption is for those who can't have kids of their own or are wealthy enough to take in orphans.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-06-2014, 01:26 PM

17,273 posts, read 9,556,326 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
Yet they aren't repulsed at themselves doing it when the parents are married adults and they're not?
Why would they?

Old 10-06-2014, 01:48 PM
JJG

13,612 posts, read 22,898,942 times
Quote:
Yet they aren't repulsed at themselves doing it when the parents are married adults and they're not?
...your posts about this make even less sense as the days go on.

Old 10-06-2014, 02:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJG View Post
...your posts about this make even less sense as the days go on.
Actually, those who encourage and accept immorality as I way of life make the least sense. Ignore my posts if you don't like the truth.

Old 10-06-2014, 02:05 PM
JJG

13,612 posts, read 22,898,942 times
Quote:
Actually, those who encourage and accept immorality as I way of life make the least sense. Ignore my posts if you don't like the truth.
YOUR truth, you mean...

Old 10-06-2014, 02:08 PM

15,080 posts, read 14,321,575 times
Quote:
Sure and that represents most true Christians. Getting desperate are you guys?
So now you're judging who is a true Christian and who isn't?
I'm sure your holy book frowns on judging other people, and you've been doing that in spades. I guess you're not a true Christian, either.

Old 10-06-2014, 02:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by weltschmerz View Post
So now you're judging who is a true Christian and who isn't?
I'm sure your holy book frowns on judging other people, and you've been doing that in spades. I guess you're not a true Christian, either.
Those who follow the Ten Commandment the Bible and live their lives by it is what God judges as true Christians, not me. I am merely expressing my opinion in here based on my personal beliefs is that not acceptable to you but ok for you to do likewise?

Funny, how some in here think they have demonized all Christians successfully by giving examples of those who are the fakes just so they think they can completely destroy my right and other true Christians to have a different point of view from theirs. It's actually quite laughable.

Making a suggestion that society and parents could make a difference in the morality of our youth by example rather than doing things that encourage immoral behavior instead is not a demand on my part.

Old 10-06-2014, 02:56 PM

Quote:
Those who follow the Ten Commandment the Bible and live their lives by it is what God judges as true Christians, not me. I am merely expressing my opinion in here based on my personal beliefs is that not acceptable to you but ok for you to do likewise?

Funny, how some in here think they have demonized all Christians successfully by giving examples of those who are the fakes just so they think they can completely destroy my right and other true Christians to have a different point of view from theirs. It's actually quite laughable.

Making a suggestion that society and parents could make a difference in the morality of our youth by example rather than doing things that encourage immoral behavior instead is not a demand on my part.
Just the Ten Commandments? Nothing else in the bible? I suppose "judge not lest ye be judged" doesn't apply to you because it's not a Commandment? In any case, if that's how you judge who is a true Christian or not, then Jews must be true Christians. Christ isn't mentioned in the Commandments. Not even a little bit.

Old 10-06-2014, 03:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by weltschmerz View Post
Just the Ten Commandments? Nothing else in the bible? I suppose "judge not lest ye be judged" doesn't apply to you because it's not a Commandment? In any case, if that's how you judge who is a true Christian or not, then Jews must be true Christians. Christ isn't mentioned in the Commandments. Not even a little bit.
I said the Bible also. Did you miss that part? You call it judging I call it having a different point of view. Again, I said it is God who determines who is a true Christian or not by how they conduct their lives based on his teachings. Keep trying, it's quite entertaining to watch you twist, spin and try to insult. A sure sign of losing the debate.

Old 10-06-2014, 03:51 PM

Lol! I see...so that's how you try to justify your decidedly un-Christianlike behavior.
"I'm not judging. It's my opinion."
You've thrown out some pretty nasty judgements on this thread.
Excuse me...opinions.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies