Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-26-2014, 06:45 PM

16,911 posts, read 10,584,341 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mountainrose View Post
On CNN they showed his Facebook page where he changed his name to an Islamic name and has pictures of the Twin Towers on fire, and a list of America's crimes which he spells as Amerika.
But, but, but, this was workplace violence and has nothing to do with religion

Old 09-26-2014, 06:45 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,438,358 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by middle-aged mom View Post
And there are reports that say he converted in prison.
Was that last week, last month a year ago?
No one knows how long he worked at this plant.
No one knows his job function.
And no one knows why he was terminated.
I understand where you are coming from. The only thing I need to know and nothing else, is that animal got pissed and beheaded a women at work.

I do not care one iota where he converted or why. Or why he was terminated, obvious there does seem to be a correlation with those who convert to islam. Once they do, they are good as gone, because they are consume within this religion and will die for it.

If this women were a family member of mine, the only thing that would matter, is that her life was taken away in a horrific way. And prematurely.

There is no excuse for this at all.

Old 09-26-2014, 06:52 PM

14,497 posts, read 9,427,121 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Workin_Hard View Post
Coming in late to this thread, but when will America wake up and get rid of ALL muslims from this country? And I mean every damned one of them!
I guess you didn't get the memo. Cultural Marxists demand massive immigration to Western countries. Funny, though, how they don't demand that of countries other than Western ones...

Old 09-26-2014, 06:53 PM

5,696 posts, read 6,206,428 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefragile View Post
No, we're simply not piling all muslims into the extreme category. The fundamentalists suck & need to be eliminated, the others obviously not. Why is that so hard to understand for some people? The generalizations of many on this forum is staggering. And nope, I wouldn't convert. Because I'm an atheist, I want nothing to do with any religion because I believe most religions are the basis of most evil in this world.

then they would behead you as well you are an infidel

Old 09-26-2014, 06:54 PM

9,961 posts, read 17,514,275 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by california-jewel View Post
I understand where you are coming from. The only thing I need to know and nothing else, is that animal got pissed and beheaded a women at work.

I do not care one iota where he converted or why. Or why he was terminated, obvious there does seem to be a correlation with those who convert to islam. Once they do, they are good as gone, because they are consume within this religion and will die for it.

If this women were a family member of mine, the only thing that would matter, is that her life was taken away in a horrific way. And prematurely.

There is no excuse for this at all.
Yeah, this guy is an animal either way. If he did do it because of some sick Muslim fanaticsm, than giving him press as a "jihadi" or something like that is probably exactly what he wants. If he's just some lone wolf nutjob and not connected to ISIS(which we'll find out when they investigate) let's not make this motherless **** out to be anything more than he is--a lifetime criminal to Muslim convert who led a worthless life.

Old 09-26-2014, 06:59 PM

16,911 posts, read 10,584,341 times
Quote:
No, we're simply not piling all muslims into the extreme category. The fundamentalists suck & need to be eliminated, the others obviously not. Why is that so hard to understand for some people? The generalizations of many on this forum is staggering. And nope, I wouldn't convert. Because I'm an atheist, I want nothing to do with any religion because I believe most religions are the basis of most evil in this world.
Well, if you're lucky the liberal Muslims will conquer your area and just make you pay a tax for being atheist. If you're unlucky and non-liberal Muslims control your area you'll end up like the lady in this news story.

Old 09-26-2014, 07:05 PM

1,490 posts, read 2,099,906 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJJersey View Post
Well, if you're lucky the liberal Muslims will conquer your area and just make you pay a tax for being atheist. If you're unlucky and non-liberal Muslims control your area you'll end up like the lady in this news story.
Or the Christians will enslave you, burn you at the stake, turn the other way when genocide is committed or try to invade your land a'la the crusades. We can go back and forth all day but fouls have been committed on both sides of the fence for a long time now.

Old 09-26-2014, 07:08 PM

45,202 posts, read 26,421,987 times
I thought the patriot act was supposed to prevent this sort of thing from happening here?

Old 09-26-2014, 07:08 PM

410 posts, read 398,254 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJJersey View Post
Spot on! Consider visiting East London, England if you wish to see what this "conquest" looks like.
They have "sharia" compliant mob patrolling the streets and fighting people for drinking beer and holding hands.

Old 09-26-2014, 07:13 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,438,358 times
Quote:

Your not a nutcase. Some of what you say is spot on, whether people agree with you or not. So much hatred, and evil in this world is centered around a religion.

But isn't it true, that in every religion, not everyone is extreme. The extremists really give religion a bad rap. These people are so very consume with hatred this is all they see.

My local news just got thru stating that this crackpot converted muslim, as he was killing his victim, he was shouting and screaming Jihad and Islam.

Not everyone who is affiliated with a religion are crackpots either.

I have a serious problem when anyone trys to force anything on me, lead alone a religion. So now you say no to someone who has converted, that you do not know they have. What happens after you say no.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies