Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-28-2014, 08:27 AM

6,073 posts, read 4,748,380 times

Advertisements

diversity has been an epic failure in this country. all of the countries liberals brag about are snow white. all of the states they brag about are snow white. I am not saying they have to be white, I am saying that societies work better when there is one race/culture/religion.

Old 09-28-2014, 08:33 AM

25,841 posts, read 16,519,439 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quaker15 View Post
Things like Ferguson, MO or the Los Angeles Riot in the 90s or the Trayvon case would never happened in societies like Japan or China.

Does that say something about multi-cultural or multi-racial society?
Multi racial? No

Multi cultural? Yes

Old 09-28-2014, 08:46 AM

86,052 posts, read 84,454,776 times
Quote:
Has there ever been a united nation with different ethnicities and cultures in history?

We were much more united when we practiced assimilation over multiculturalism.
Multiculturalism promotes segregation and discrimination.

Old 09-28-2014, 08:50 AM

20,524 posts, read 15,898,400 times
Quote:
Blacks have been in the United States for hundreds of years and they do have a distinct culture when compared to the whites. So, can you really separate race and culture?
Yes I can.

A PWT anglo white person ain't that much different in culture than a hood rat Black. A middle class Black person is MORE like a middle class white person than to a hood rat.

Old 09-28-2014, 08:53 AM

1,300 posts, read 1,042,250 times
Quote:
What are you saying? Sub-Saharan genes are bad?

Do you think it has something to do with lack of mixing with other pre-historic humans (i.e. Neanderthal), since Sub-Saharan Africans (blacks) were the ONLY group in the world who do not have Neanderthal mix in them.
I think genetics might possibly have some part in it, but mostly I'd say it comes down to parenting.

In Toronto you have blacks and non-blacks living in the same neighborhoods side by side, yet its ALMOST ALWAYS black kids, teens and young adults that get into trouble and the overwhelming majority of non-black kids always seem to be able to avoid turning bad despite living in the same enviroment.

So to me that means it comes down to parenting where non-blacks generally do a good job of keeping their kids in line, getting them educated and raising them with care in a positive family enviroment. Many black parents on the otherhand are the exact opposite, which is why so many of their kids get in trouble year after year. There's no other way to explain things when blacks and non-blacks can live in the same communities yet time and again its black kids who turn to violence and crime so much more easier than any other ethnic group of people here. They grow up badly and then hang around with bad people and the cycle never ends for them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lionsgators View Post
diversity has been an epic failure in this country. all of the countries liberals brag about are snow white. all of the states they brag about are snow white. I am not saying they have to be white, I am saying that societies work better when there is one race/culture/religion.
Toronto proves diversity can work. As I said, remove the black and Muslim population from this city and GTA crime rates would drop dramatically and violent crime and murder would drop to record low levels and gun crime would drop to near nothingness. Toronto would literally be the most multicultural city with the lowest crime rates on the entire planet.

Old 09-28-2014, 09:39 AM

20,524 posts, read 15,898,400 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Max Sterling View Post
I think genetics might possibly have some part in it, but mostly I'd say it comes down to parenting.

In Toronto you have blacks and non-blacks living in the same neighborhoods side by side, yet its ALMOST ALWAYS black kids, teens and young adults that get into trouble and the overwhelming majority of non-black kids always seem to be able to avoid turning bad despite living in the same enviroment.

So to me that means it comes down to parenting where non-blacks generally do a good job of keeping their kids in line, getting them educated and raising them with care in a positive family enviroment. Many black parents on the otherhand are the exact opposite, which is why so many of their kids get in trouble year after year. There's no other way to explain things when blacks and non-blacks can live in the same communities yet time and again its black kids who turn to violence and crime so much more easier than any other ethnic group of people here. They grow up badly and then hang around with bad people and the cycle never ends for them.

Toronto proves diversity can work. As I said, remove the black and Muslim population from this city and GTA crime rates would drop dramatically and violent crime and murder would drop to record low levels and gun crime would drop to near nothingness. Toronto would literally be the most multicultural city with the lowest crime rates on the entire planet.
That's just crazy since MOST Black people in Canada came there "free", NOT as slaves back in the day.

Tho IMHO it might have more to do with certain cultures IN the "Black" world because here in the US, Blacks from Africa and their kids have the rep of doing VERY well, even better than Asian people as a group.

Old 09-28-2014, 09:43 AM

9,191 posts, read 21,871,509 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTexan View Post
We were much more united when we practiced assimilation over multiculturalism.
Multiculturalism promotes segregation and discrimination.
It also promotes conflict, stress and strife.

The more multicultural we become, the worse it's going to get.

Old 09-28-2014, 09:47 AM

2,777 posts, read 1,780,746 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Packard fan View Post
That's just crazy since MOST Black people in Canada came there "free", NOT as slaves back in the day.

Tho IMHO it might have more to do with certain cultures IN the "Black" world because here in the US, Blacks from Africa and their kids have the rep of doing VERY well, even better than Asian people as a group.
This guy gets it.

Here are the crime stats for Ladera Heights, which is 74% black, and consists of wealthy African-Americans living in million dollar homes:

Moderator cut: link removed, linking to competitor sites is not allowed

Quote:
Statistic Ladera Heights /100K California /100K National /100K
Violent crime 112 (estimate) 423 387
Property crime 839 (estimate) 2,759 2,859
Total crime index 951 (estimate) 3,182 3,246
Put this data on your website
The estimated Ladera Heights crime index is 70% lower than the California average and and the California crime index is 1% lower than the National average.
The estimated Ladera Heights violent crime rate is 73% lower than the California average and and the California violent crime rate is 9% higher than the National average.
The estimated Ladera Heights property crime rate is 69% lower than the California average and and the California property crime rate is 3% lower than the National average.
As much as small-minded people enjoy scapegoating race, violence and crime are more about lifestyles, which are often a product of poverty.

Last edited by Yac; 10-08-2014 at 06:18 AM..

Old 09-28-2014, 09:57 AM

9,961 posts, read 17,515,379 times
Quote:
Things like Ferguson, MO or the Los Angeles Riot in the 90s or the Trayvon case would never happened in societies like Japan or China.

Does that say something about multi-cultural or multi-racial society?
You do realize that China isn't ethnically homogeneous? And the only thing keeping riots from occurring more often there is the strong arm of the government.

Old 09-28-2014, 09:59 AM

86,052 posts, read 84,454,776 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cathy4017 View Post
It also promotes conflict, stress and strife.

The more multicultural we become, the worse it's going to get.
Yup because each group wants their own thing separate from the others.
Each group wants to be treated special.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies