Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-28-2014, 05:00 PM

433 posts, read 290,878 times

Advertisements

Dem pushes to regulate homemade guns | TheHill

Rep. Mike Honda (D-Calif.) the same guy that wants to ban body armor wants to limit the new technology of 3D printing because he has emotionalistic based fears..

This is why we can not have nice things...

Old 09-28-2014, 06:12 PM

11,078 posts, read 15,079,627 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liberty Above All Else View Post
Dem pushes to regulate homemade guns | TheHill

Rep. Mike Honda (D-Calif.) the same guy that wants to ban body armor wants to limit the new technology of 3D printing because he has emotionalistic based fears..

This is why we can not have nice things...
LMAO...do you EVER start a thread that doesn't have a misleading/Lie for a title?do you EVER research anything?

A my biggest question to you is,do YOU even own a gun and if you do,do you have a clue how to load it?

If not for the dems the gun legislation would pass.

The most pro-gun Democrats (and anti-gun Republican) - The Washington Post

Old 09-28-2014, 07:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by muleskinner View Post
LMAO...do you EVER start a thread that doesn't have a misleading/Lie for a title?do you EVER research anything?

A my biggest question to you is,do YOU even own a gun and if you do,do you have a clue how to load it?

If not for the dems the gun legislation would pass.

The most pro-gun Democrats (and anti-gun Republican) - The Washington Post
So just because a few are pro gun we should ignore their past?

They never stop, never have, never will...

They only did so because they wanted to still in office...not a bad thing but still can not be trusted..

I own at least 15..Do not worry I have been shooting since I was 10.

Old 09-28-2014, 07:12 PM

11,078 posts, read 15,079,627 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liberty Above All Else View Post
So just because a few are pro gun we should ignore their past?

They never stop, never have, never will...

They only did so because they wanted to still in office...not a bad thing but still can not be trusted..

I own at least 15..Do not worry I have been shooting since I was 10.
So you have been shooting 5 years? Awesome.

Dems on the local/ state level are just as anti gun control as repubs (which is not saying a lot in some areas)..easy to check voting records...the prob is dems and repubs both in the more far left wing ran areas...the old "dems are against guns" BS has been around since the Reagan era and that was a big horsecrap lie and the reason I dropped membership in the NRA..the NRA backed the neoCONs and thus the right wing propaganda machine kicked into high gear...like I say,voting records are super easy to check these days.

Old 09-28-2014, 07:15 PM

4,783 posts, read 3,741,829 times
LOL...wait until they try to ban "bomb-making" materials...no one will even be able to clean their kitchens anymore without being a "terrorist"...or are only those who passed basic chemistry AND have common household products terrorists? The silly tyrants are still working that one out...maybe they will just ban chemistry so that we don't have to worry about terrorists anymore... :P

Maybe to stop the mass executions that are on the way due to plastic guns we should outlaw trigger fingers...just cut em' right off of all the "subjects" that belong to the Almighty State, this way the State wouldn't need to get rid of guns because no "subject" would have a trigger finger to fire them. Problem solved.

Old 09-28-2014, 07:19 PM

4,919 posts, read 4,834,229 times
I could give a Rats Behind!

They gonna ban hardware stores?

I have no need of a 3-D printer to make a weapon or it's ammo!

btw: Neither do convicted felons, doing time!

They can create zip guns out of cr@p, just lying around the compound!

Imagine what a knowledgeable individual can do with the whole world as his supply store!?

Old 09-28-2014, 10:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by muleskinner View Post
So you have been shooting 5 years? Awesome.

Dems on the local/ state level are just as anti gun control as repubs (which is not saying a lot in some areas)..easy to check voting records...the prob is dems and repubs both in the more far left wing ran areas...the old "dems are against guns" BS has been around since the Reagan era and that was a big horsecrap lie and the reason I dropped membership in the NRA..the NRA backed the neoCONs and thus the right wing propaganda machine kicked into high gear...like I say,voting records are super easy to check these days.
I am 23...

Funny when you look at the sum of the actions you will find the dems have been on the war path against gun ownership since the 1830`s.

Read this post, what a list of treason actions..

And those fools on the right who stand in the path of the 2nd Amendment will pay for it with their seats.

Old 09-28-2014, 10:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by irspow View Post
LOL...wait until they try to ban "bomb-making" materials...no one will even be able to clean their kitchens anymore without being a "terrorist"...or are only those who passed basic chemistry AND have common household products terrorists? The silly tyrants are still working that one out...maybe they will just ban chemistry so that we don't have to worry about terrorists anymore... :P

Maybe to stop the mass executions that are on the way due to plastic guns we should outlaw trigger fingers...just cut em' right off of all the "subjects" that belong to the Almighty State, this way the State wouldn't need to get rid of guns because no "subject" would have a trigger finger to fire them. Problem solved.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrClose View Post
I could give a Rats Behind!

They gonna ban hardware stores?

I have no need of a 3-D printer to make a weapon or it's ammo!

btw: Neither do convicted felons, doing time!

They can create zip guns out of cr@p, just lying around the compound!

Imagine what a knowledgeable individual can do with the whole world as his supply store!?
Do not give them any ideas they are that crazy, or dumb to try..

Old 09-28-2014, 10:44 PM

302 posts, read 196,568 times
Considering firearms are lethal weapons that require enormous responsibility to own and use, I am not suprised people would want others to at least have a license before they make the things.

Old 09-28-2014, 10:49 PM

36,853 posts, read 17,360,513 times
We need to ban life. People commit crimes.

No people=no crimes!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies