Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-29-2014, 01:35 PM

2,305 posts, read 3,022,698 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by theunbrainwashed View Post
Sorry, but it doesn't work that way. We can't keep ignoring the fact that racism is still alive and well in America. Racism won't go away if you look the other way or bury your head in the sand. The fact that many people in your ethnic group still think themselves as racially superior to others is very telling.

Does it bother you that the GOP's comfortable relationship with racists is now out in the open for all to see? then do something about it, pretending that racism only exists in the political sphere will not make it go away. Just because most whites have not experienced the kind of racism their fellow countrymen spew out on a frequent basis, does not mean racism doesn't exist

You are so brainwashed it's a waste of time talking with you.

I am so glad I am not a member of either the democrat party or the republican party. That way I can think for myself instead of repeating talking points both parties put out.

Old 09-29-2014, 01:36 PM

7,846 posts, read 6,384,784 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMoreYouKnow View Post
Discrimination based on race, sex or other things like that might infringe on the rights of other people but please explain how someone simply being racist infringes on your rights in any way.
Being racist is fine; you just can't discriminate on a basis of race in any public service or private business. You also cannot abuse any other citizen on the basis of race. So yes, you are free to be a closet racist all you want.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moth View Post

Sadly, I have little in the way of response to hysteria.
Naturally...

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_human_being View Post
See. You wouldn't accept a link from MSNBC if it didn't support your own views.
MSNBC is not scientific research; nor is that **** poor Fox News article.

I'm looking for academic research with quantitative evidence. Show me the genotypes that affect IQ and the empirical data that they are some how connected to physical phenotypes.

Old 09-29-2014, 01:37 PM

77,772 posts, read 104,378,441 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Opin_Yunated View Post
...but people still won't accept that a black man won the Presidency twice.
who won't accept it? some may not like it, but we all know it happened. Not accepting is saying it didn't really happen or it was fraudulent voting, I haven't seen many claim either.

Old 09-29-2014, 01:39 PM

24,834 posts, read 37,263,299 times
Quote:
Good luck trying to explain what is wrong with any of my posts. You are free to at any time.

No, racism infringes on the rights of others.
How???

Where are my rights???

Old 09-29-2014, 01:41 PM

24,834 posts, read 37,263,299 times
Quote:
Discrimination based on race, sex or other things like that might infringe on the rights of other people but please explain how someone simply being racist infringes on your rights in any way.
It is just not PC.......right now.

Old 09-29-2014, 01:43 PM

14,888 posts, read 9,998,573 times
Quote:
Being racist is fine; you just can't discriminate on a basis of race in any public service or private business. You also cannot abuse any other citizen on the basis of race. So yes, you are free to be a closet racist all you want.
But that isn't what you said. You said that racism infringes on the rights of others... which it doesn't. You also said "no" that you don't want someone to have the right to be a racist. Is that true?

Quote:
No, racism infringes on the rights of others.

Old 09-29-2014, 01:46 PM

2,305 posts, read 3,022,698 times
Quote:

Naturally...

MSNBC is not scientific research; nor is that **** poor Fox News article.

I'm looking for academic research with quantitative evidence. Show me the genotypes that affect IQ and the empirical data that they are some how connected to physical phenotypes.

Academic research is what liberals refer to as the truth instead of real world evidence, you know, something like reality.

Hate to break your bubble but we are not all created equal.

Old 09-29-2014, 01:46 PM

Quote:
But that isn't what you said. You said that racism infringes on the rights of others... which it doesn't. You also said "no" that you don't want someone to have the right to be a racist. Is that true?
Need clarification?

-Racism "behind closed doors" is "fine." You can think any way you would like.

-Racism in "public" is illegal, as it is an infringement on the rights of other citizens. Discriminating in employment, business, or basic physical / verbal barriers on the basis of race is a violation of civil rights.

Got it.

Old 09-29-2014, 01:48 PM

2,125 posts, read 1,476,287 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sxrckr View Post
Pretty much all one needs to know of this thread and its hysterical race-baiters perpetuating it.
Yes indeed. His thread has been totally disproved. It is done.

Old 09-29-2014, 01:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebigr View Post
Academic research is what liberals refer to as the truth instead of real world evidence, you know, something like reality.

Hate to break your bubble but we are not all created equal.
Real world evidence is measured in quantitative terms, such as physics laws governing the natural universe.

"Liberals" discovered those laws which cannot be disproven. The conservative version of truth is moral high ground.. often found in religious text.

Over history, the "liberals" and their quantitative approach have always been right. Conservatives have always been wrong.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies