Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-31-2006, 07:40 PM

4,250 posts, read 10,426,498 times

Advertisements

Ok, here is an interview of the former German minister (emphasis on GERMAN) who realized 911 was an inside job. He was the equivalent of Rumsfeld for many years and dealt with the German secret service. He is a retired German official with many years intelligence experience. Pay attention, PLEASE, to the fact he is German. Everyone needs to pay attention, please. It's not allowed to post links here, so I will enclose them in parens, and you can paste them into your browser.

[link]http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7983456992913081117[/endlink]
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-31-2006, 08:41 PM

944 posts, read 3,945,562 times
The "inside job" theory is very much like religion, so I know you will hate me for disagreeing with you. I've watched Alex Jones screaming about this stuff on Cable Access because I find it interesting and entertaining, but after Popular Mechanics and other reputable science-oriented journals dismantled all the conspiracy theories I have grown weary of them. You will listen only to information that confirms what you believe, just as a fundamentalist Christian Creationist will only pay attention to the tiny minority of discredited scientists who give credence to such silliness as "intelligent design."

There's an interesting parallel between "intelligent design" and conspiracy theories. In both cases, people have a hard time understanding how complex phenomena can evolve without some kind of top-down direction. But if you simply look at the constant failures of top-down systems (such as the Soviet Union) then you can easily see that chaos is far more "intelligent" than any planner or conspiracy could be.

Of course my words are a pointless exercise in futility so why am I typing them? Perhaps because I'm an idiot. Just like every other human. We're far too stupid a species to pull off a conspiracy as grand as 9/11. To believe that so many people could keep so many secrets is to believe in the tooth fairy.

Old 10-31-2006, 09:28 PM

2,815 posts, read 12,961,638 times
Ja und Josef Mengele kollekts eyeballs in Paraguay. You can post until the Day after Tomorrow movin'on, but you'll never be able to offer proof to your statements or claims. The conspiracy theories have been dismantled carefully. I agree that Bush and Cheney and Co. took advantage of the 9/11 tragedy to launch their wars and that the Iraq war was probably already planned for many reasons, not least of which were the public funds flowing into the pockets of those ex-Halliburton CEO's..(Cheney) and by round of way into the Bush family. I have not the slightest doubt these men are crooks (though I too have no proof. The only thing being the strong clear conflict of interest with Cheney /Halliburton/ no contract bids). In the meantime, with this conspiracy theory....until you or anyone else shows me incontravertible and undeniable proof - "I'm movin' on".

Old 10-31-2006, 10:01 PM

56 posts, read 32,488 times
intelligent design scientists being discredited..... ALBERT EINSTEIN..... !!! LOL..

einstein said we have no real free will because the big bang does indeed prove a creator CREATEING....the big bang tells us all this came from nothing..... which is impossible .. THUS proof of a creator!!!

the last 20 yrs cause of the hubble telescope and many findings most scientists are turning into beleivers of intelligent desgin just like einstein SAID!!

Old 10-31-2006, 10:17 PM

454 posts, read 900,678 times
Default No Mo

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoMark View Post
....until you or anyone else shows me incontravertible and undeniable proof - "I'm movin' on".
Seeing that the conspiracy kooks will NEVER be convinced of anything other than what they want to believe, and seeing that most people with common sense just smile, nod and move on, this make you a very sensible person.

My hats off to MoMark!

Old 10-31-2006, 10:56 PM

944 posts, read 3,945,562 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by starman View Post
intelligent design scientists being discredited..... ALBERT EINSTEIN.....
You've completely misunderstood Einstein's personal views of "intelligent design".

Please keep in mind that the theory of evolution and cosmologies like the "big bang" do not answer any questions of "why" or "who are we" or "is there a God" --- religion and science are not at odds as long as religion deals with the spiritual realms and science deals with the physical/rational side of things. The two can be quite compatible and I respect your beliefs, whatever they might be. I have my own personal sense of a cosmology that is consistent with current science yet also quite compatible with mystical Christianity, Taoism, and some forms of Buddhism and Hinduism. I see no contradiction.

You'll find that most honest scientists will humbly admit that we will never truly know our origins, the nature of consciousness, the meaning of life, or "what came before the big bang" --- these are the types of questions that religions will continue to excel at answering, regardless of their accuracy. I happen to believe that there is a universality to the insights and intuitions of most of the religious masters (Christ, Lao Tzu, Siddhartha/Buddha, etc.) Unfortunately we humans tend to twist their brilliant insights into dogma that fits what we want to believe in order to support our own personal agendas and biases. To be interested in discovering "truth" is to admit you'll never truly know it. At least that's the way I see it, but I could be wrong.

Old 10-31-2006, 11:08 PM

2,224 posts, read 770,684 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MoMark View Post
Ja und Josef Mengele kollekts eyeballs in Paraguay. You can post until the Day after Tomorrow movin'on, but you'll never be able to offer proof to your statements or claims. The conspiracy theories have been dismantled carefully. I agree that Bush and Cheney and Co. took advantage of the 9/11 tragedy to launch their wars and that the Iraq war was probably already planned for many reasons, not least of which were the public funds flowing into the pockets of those ex-Halliburton CEO's..(Cheney) and by round of way into the Bush family. I have not the slightest doubt these men are crooks (though I too have no proof. The only thing being the strong clear conflict of interest with Cheney /Halliburton/ no contract bids). In the meantime, with this conspiracy theory....until you or anyone else shows me incontravertible and undeniable proof - "I'm movin' on".

Yeah - what he said!

Old 10-31-2006, 11:30 PM

Yes.. Einstein was very clear in his belief of a planning god.... no question about this... his view was that NOT a PERSONAL GOD.. meaning everything was planned and controlled by his laws he put in place to make things go as PLANNED.... Einstein said nothing is random.. now many scientists are beginning to find out just what einstein understood....

Einstein belived so STRONGLY in a planning god... that when people praised him .. he said do not praise me .. but praise god... this is because of his belief of NO FREE WILL all are controlled by god.. therefore nothing created can be PRAISED on the CREATOR who made the creation.

Einstein was a very strong beleiver!!!

the atheists totally misrepresents his views of this NO PERSONAL GOD.... Einstein saw from the big bang that everything was put in place at that moment with a PLAN... the expansion would go automatically.... hence no personal god.......Einstein was Certain in his mind of a planning GOD that we ALL HAVE..

Old 10-31-2006, 11:42 PM

but the last 20 yrs and with modern psychology we now have learned that thoughts we place into our minds affects our health and happiness.... and these are right with what christ said ... this is the NEW NEWS coming from science and medicine...and now many former atheists are changing into beleivers.... even the hubble teelscope is verifying more and more that the big bang theory is real .. this being all this coming from nothing.... proving a creator..this is what made einstein be a BELIEVER... einstein didn't see these studies in medicine and psychology the last 20 yrs... if so he most likely would beleive even more in what christ said..

actually we have the NATURAL BIBLE within us.. this then tells uswhich religion is most correct... what makes our bodies healthy and happy goes very strongly with what christ said for us to do or not to do .. in order to be saved.... ummm?? In a way he is correct... we do what he says and our health and happiness is INDEED SAVED... !!! THIS IS THE BIG NEWS TODAY!!! when will this bombshell news filter down to the people ???

Old 11-01-2006, 12:22 AM

4,250 posts, read 10,426,498 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by deeptrance View Post
The "inside job" theory is very much like religion, so I know you will hate me for disagreeing with you. I've watched Alex Jones screaming about this stuff on Cable Access because I find it interesting and entertaining, but after Popular Mechanics and other reputable science-oriented journals dismantled all the conspiracy theories I have grown weary of them. You will listen only to information that confirms what you believe, just as a fundamentalist Christian Creationist will only pay attention to the tiny minority of discredited scientists who give credence to such silliness as "intelligent design."

There's an interesting parallel between "intelligent design" and conspiracy theories. In both cases, people have a hard time understanding how complex phenomena can evolve without some kind of top-down direction. But if you simply look at the constant failures of top-down systems (such as the Soviet Union) then you can easily see that chaos is far more "intelligent" than any planner or conspiracy could be.

Of course my words are a pointless exercise in futility so why am I typing them? Perhaps because I'm an idiot. Just like every other human. We're far too stupid a species to pull off a conspiracy as grand as 9/11. To believe that so many people could keep so many secrets is to believe in the tooth fairy.
So what did you think of him in the video? He's got far more experience than either you or I.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies