Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-09-2014, 06:24 AM

1,143 posts, read 1,079,725 times

Advertisements

ISIS is already here. Yet the Obama cults will circle the wagon even if it costs their lives---unbelievable!!!

Obama administration DENIES Duncan Hunter claims 'over ten ISIS fighters' | Daily Mail Online

Old 10-09-2014, 06:50 AM

12,966 posts, read 9,647,406 times
Seem like that would have been really big news if it was actually the case, and especially in Texas. Our national security is at risk and that would have dominated the news everywhere. I'm sure officials in Texas have looked into the claims. I also don't believe people there would keep this from the press since that is not Obama country down there. John McCain and Lindsey Graham would be all over this and would have no problem expressing themselves.

Old 10-09-2014, 06:56 AM

25,231 posts, read 16,931,450 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gretsky99 View Post
ISIS is already here. Yet the Obama cults will circle the wagon even if it costs their lives---unbelievable!!!

Obama administration DENIES Duncan Hunter claims 'over ten ISIS fighters' | Daily Mail Online
Unbelievable because he does not seem to be able to provide any proof of his claims other than "someone told me", but that is OK RWNJ's do not need any facts or proof to support their claims they simply have to open their big mouth and make any claims they wish with the added "an insider told me", and the FOX drones lap it up.

Will ISIS get some people into the US, probably, there really is no way to stop every attempt to do so, what is interesting that Cons are so fearful of a handful of terrorists bent on killing someone yet claim to be tough if confronted by a criminal (a much more likely event) and can Deal with the issue.

Old 10-09-2014, 07:10 AM

5,094 posts, read 5,172,220 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas View Post
Unbelievable because he does not seem to be able to provide any proof of his claims other than "someone told me", but that is OK RWNJ's do not need any facts or proof to support their claims they simply have to open their big mouth and make any claims they wish with the added "an insider told me", and the FOX drones lap it up.

Will ISIS get some people into the US, probably, there really is no way to stop every attempt to do so, what is interesting that Cons are so fearful of a handful of terrorists bent on killing someone yet claim to be tough if confronted by a criminal (a much more likely event) and can Deal with the issue.

It worked for Harry Reid claiming that Mitt Romney did not pay his taxes for 10 years.

Old 10-09-2014, 07:12 AM

63,919 posts, read 46,713,615 times
So...... Instead of taking non stop flights from just about anywhere in Europe or the Middle East to the U.S. and entering the US on tourist visas, as many as 10 ISIS instead chose to fly to Mexico City, hoof it to the U.S. border and cross illegally into the US.

The masked ISIS guy in the video is thought to hail from the midwest. At some point in time he may decide to return home to say Milwaukee for Thanksgiving din- din. His passport is not going to show an Iraqi stamp.

Old 10-09-2014, 07:38 AM

63,919 posts, read 46,713,615 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spaten_Drinker View Post
It worked for Harry Reid claiming that Mitt Romney did not pay his taxes for 10 years.
Reid claim an unnamed Bain Capital investor told him Romney had not paid taxes in ten years. Reid could not prove it and Romney declined to disclose ten years of returns to demonstrate otherwise.

Speculation on my part that someone within the IRS with knowledge was his source.

Regardless, some very wealthy people use the tax code to reduce or eliminate their taxes. It's legal.

Old 10-09-2014, 07:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spaten_Drinker View Post
I do not care who it worked for or didn't, you seem to believe that because one person does something wrong and gets away with it that it means it is fine for you or those of your ilk to do the same. I bet you wonder why we are such a mess here in the USA these days, think about it. There is an old saying you may wish to learn:
Two Wrongs Do Not Make A Right

Old 10-09-2014, 07:49 AM

14,204 posts, read 12,275,882 times
What proof do you have that they are here?

Old 10-09-2014, 07:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucidkitty View Post
What proof do you have that they are here?
Now, now, you know better than that, proof is not a requirement to make wild claims to keep the sheep in line and of-course put yourself in the limelight

Old 10-09-2014, 07:58 AM

86,052 posts, read 84,450,777 times
"The border has never been more secure"
Just keep saying that over and over.

Border Patrol has released their reports over the summer and the DSH reports showed the same numbers.
There are people coming across the southern border from all countries.
And Border Patrol estimates that for every 1 they catch 5 get through.

What is more troubling is that they caught nearly 1000 people from the ebola nations over the summer and thought that rise was due to them fleeing ebola.
Now use that 1 out of 6 on that number.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies