Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-16-2014, 08:07 AM

12,638 posts, read 8,953,334 times

Advertisements

Quote:
But well-known Democrat Donny Deutsch? That’s a new one. On Wednesday’s edition of “Morning Joe,” Deutsch looked back with regret at Romney’s loss in 2012.

“There is a psychological reason to go to Mitt Romney, and that is: wow! We kind of made a mistake four years ago,” said Deutsch, the former advertising executive. “We get to do a do-over. He was right about Syria, he was right about a lot of things.”
Link: 'Morning Joe' On Romney: We 'Made A Mistake Four Years Ago' | The Daily Caller

Well, I guess figuring it out late is better than never figuring it out Mr. Deutsch.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-16-2014, 08:18 AM

8,030 posts, read 9,051,870 times
Why are they complaining? They helped O get elected, they got what they wanted.
Perhaps they should have more balanced news, instead of covering and shilling for the O administration while participating in the smear campaign on Romney.

Old 10-16-2014, 10:22 AM

11,086 posts, read 8,543,209 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sxrckr View Post
Perhaps they should have more balanced news, instead of covering and shilling for the O administration while participating in the smear campaign on Romney.
They are getting paid as propagandists, not reporters.

Old 10-16-2014, 10:25 AM

4,176 posts, read 4,670,046 times
Morning Joe is a cesspool. I have never watched it, but the only things I hear or read about it are just stunningly ignorant.

Old 10-16-2014, 10:29 AM

2,811 posts, read 5,625,817 times
Quote:
Well they are really just the anti Fox News, who is the same on the other side- no balanced news, and covering and shilling for the GOP. MSNBC long ago used to be a pretty respectable outlet, but after seeing the success Fox News had by sinking far to the right and becoming basically the mouth piece of the GOP, they decided to take that play and do the same on the left side.

I have lately been watching CNN late at night, when they switch over to their CNN International simulcast, and I am impressed- THAT is what news coverage should be- just NEWS, no biased reporting, no propaganda one way or another, just the straight news. It's too bad that isn't the feed we get all day/evening long as well!

Old 10-16-2014, 10:31 AM

8,061 posts, read 4,885,133 times
Default Romney

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trace21230 View Post
Link: 'Morning Joe' On Romney: We 'Made A Mistake Four Years Ago' | The Daily Caller

Well, I guess figuring it out late is better than never figuring it out Mr. Deutsch.
Well Dems were motivated on Charm and Good Looks with Obama. Not Substance, from Romney. Can just on spending the efficiency of spending savings. Romney would of product a budget that would of pass..
I think he has enough Liberal traits with conservative values to balance the 2.

Who know he just may run again.

Old 10-16-2014, 10:31 AM

19,893 posts, read 18,442,508 times
Quote:

Good Point! and however True True True.

Old 10-16-2014, 10:32 AM

14,292 posts, read 9,677,147 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trace21230 View Post

They leave out that Obama has been so wrong on so many things. Romney wasn't saying anything that different than from what every other Republican candidate was saying?

Old 10-16-2014, 10:34 AM

14,292 posts, read 9,677,147 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTRIDER AZ View Post
Well Dems were motivated on Charm and Good Looks with Obama. Not Substance, from Romney. Can just on spending the efficiency of spending savings. Romney would of product a budget that would of pass..
I think he has enough Liberal traits with conservative values to balance the 2.

Who know he just may run again.
Romney would have done the polar opposite on 90% of what Obama has done, and by looking at all of Obama's poor decisions and horrible policies, the state of world and domestic affairs would be much, much better had we elected Romney.

Old 10-16-2014, 10:38 AM

893 posts, read 885,983 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jm31828 View Post
Well they are really just the anti Fox News, who is the same on the other side- no balanced news, and covering and shilling for the GOP. MSNBC long ago used to be a pretty respectable outlet, but after seeing the success Fox News had by sinking far to the right and becoming basically the mouth piece of the GOP, they decided to take that play and do the same on the left side.

I have lately been watching CNN late at night, when they switch over to their CNN International simulcast, and I am impressed- THAT is what news coverage should be- just NEWS, no biased reporting, no propaganda one way or another, just the straight news. It's too bad that isn't the feed we get all day/evening long as well!
Only someone who doesn't watch Fox and just goes with what they are told by the media and the left would believe that Fox is "the same on the other side-no balanced news, and covering and shilling for the GOP"

Are they Right wing biased in their OPINIONS? Sure. They have quite a few opinion shows. But don't believe for a second that they don't share both sides of issues when it comes to news.

And, regarding CNN, they try to appear to be balanced and they do the best job among the MSM of at least attempting to show some balance.

Anyone that truly wants to be informed and know what is really going on, needs to watch both CNN and Fox regularly and equally to get it all.

Don't believe the Fox bashers who would simply prefer that only one side is given.

MSNBC is a joke and it's no wonder their ratings are horrible.

and yes, I watch all 3 regularly
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies