Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-21-2014, 04:54 PM

78,866 posts, read 46,401,031 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanlife78 View Post
So how many women did you have sex with yesterday do to your weak will and you need to breed?

Last time I checked, it took two to make a baby, a man is just as responsible as a woman. The fact that there are still people in this country who think it is only the woman's fault when she gets pregnant is just mind boggling.

LOL! No one said anything about weak will. I try constantly. The wife is constantly swatting my hand.
She knows better than to bend over in front of me.

Sure it takes two, but only one holds the keys to the lock on her house.
My keys hang outside the door, with a sign saying "it isn't even locked"

Old 10-21-2014, 05:00 PM

Quote:
Like condoms and men having self control and saying no to sex because they don't want the risk of making a child.

Condoms are some of the easiest things for men to purchase and wear, and we still find men stupid enough to blame the woman for birth control.

Sure, that is one way to get a woman to say OK, easier.

Old 10-21-2014, 05:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankMiller View Post
You can argue that a fetus is alive, but it is definitely not an American citizen until it is born. So, I don't know what you're on about.

Fetuses should have a CCL, to protect themselves....

Old 10-21-2014, 05:24 PM

46,001 posts, read 35,037,392 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
I take it you do not understand mother nature and the male of all species. You must be a woman.
What makes humans different(only in the last 60 years). Civilized culture with Christ as a leading factor in right & wrong.
You must not have heard the saying, keep it in your pants if you don't want to be paying for a child. As a man, I find your idea that men are all sex crazed idiots that will have sex with anything they can get into completely laughable.

Old 10-21-2014, 05:25 PM

15,701 posts, read 16,977,100 times
Quote:
LOL! Lash out much?

I take it, that you didn't like the truth.
It must not have fit into your story how you got knocked up at an early age.
Why would I lash out because a man is stating that the male of our species is so primitive that he cannot be expected to control his sex drive? That statement insults men's intelligence, not women's.

I suppose you are also in favor of forcing women to wear burkas, ya know, because men are weak willed savages who can't control themselves.

Do you also believe men shouldn't be prosecuted for rape? After all, according to you, they can't help themselves.

And, your comment about me being getting knocked up at an early age?

Just another example of a pro-lifer making up a lie to bolster their agenda. Exhibit C.

Honestly, I think you should move to the middle east, I think you would be happier there, they think like you do.

Old 10-21-2014, 05:26 PM

46,001 posts, read 35,037,392 times
Quote:
LOL! No one said anything about weak will. I try constantly. The wife is constantly swatting my hand.
She knows better than to bend over in front of me.

Sure it takes two, but only one holds the keys to the lock on her house.
My keys hang outside the door, with a sign saying "it isn't even locked"
Wow, I feel sorry for your wife if you have that little control. So do you do that to all women? Oh and last time I checked, a man is fully capable of putting a condom on if he doesn't want to create a baby.

Old 10-21-2014, 05:30 PM

8,278 posts, read 6,243,421 times
Quote:
Put the choice of sex with a hot woman for the first time(some strange), up against all other short term choices a man could desire.... What do you think the majority, by a wide margin will pick?
So then you agree with the feminists argument that all men are beasts? That's the upshot of what you're saying.

BTW does your wife read your postings, she might be a little shocked.

I personally think that men will make the best decision for themselves depending on their circumstances. I know I have and, while I'm not going to go into detail here, I'm hardly an object lesson in self control on the sex front.

Having been in that situation many many times, my choices were made based on my circumstances, was I in an exclusive relationship, was I concerned about their age even though they swore they were 21 and in a bar, were they a friends wife, girlfriend, sister, mother, daughter, was it my boss or bosses boss, or Senior VP? Was it the wife of my boss, bosses boss, or Senior VP?

Those are all real events where I've been in that situation and made a deliberate choice, and I take full responsibility for those choices. I don't try to slide it off as I'm just being a guy, it's not my fault, I'm just wired that way. Hell no, I knew what I was getting into, or not, and where I got into sticky situations I manned up and took my lumps. That's what is called being an adult, something many people claim more people need to do.

Old 10-21-2014, 05:32 PM

15,701 posts, read 16,977,100 times
Quote:
Wow, I feel sorry for your wife if you have that little control. So do you do that to all women? Oh and last time I checked, a man is fully capable of putting a condom on if he doesn't want to create a baby.
That's what I was wondering, but more specifically, his mother/sister/daughter.

Old 10-21-2014, 05:42 PM

10,193 posts, read 6,251,839 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kidkaos2 View Post
And here, ladies and gentlemen, is the cancer of liberalism on full display. Rather than expecting people to follow the law, we will tailor the law so that those who lack the ethics and personal responsibility to follow it won't be inconvenienced. There's liberal reasoning for you.

Law-abiding citizens will have less safe procedures followed so that the liberal can earn more votes by pandering to the people who would rather break the law than follow it. Three cheers for Democrats!
And another nugget of wisdom. We have laws against theft and yet people still steal. I guess your brilliant plan would be to make stealing legal then, yes?
So what? People go around the system to rape, steal, defraud, assault, drive while drunk, etc. You are making no point at all. "If we make it illegal, people will do it anyway" is a pathetically weak argument.
Roe V Wade says that the state's interest in potential persons allows it to ban abortion past the point of viability. So, once again my friend, your argument is a complete failure. The very court decision that pro-choice people rely on for legalized abortion denies your assertion. If an unborn fetus was equivalent to an egg or an acorn, the state would have no legal compelling interest in it. So try again.
Not really, because once again you're using a ridiculous argument. If you're one of the people who doesn't agree with stealing, then I suggest you don't steal. But leave other people alone to steal if they want to. Simple enough? No, obviously not. Changing abortion to something else easily reveals the weakness of your argument. It does nothing to justify elective abortion.

Do you agree with bans on birth control for married couples? That was the basis of Griswold v. Ct. The state banned birth control because it had a "compelling interest" that married couples procreate. Want to guess how many couples totally ignored that even way back? Sounds to me like babies for the Fatherland, if you get my drift.

Old 10-21-2014, 06:29 PM
JJG

13,612 posts, read 22,811,136 times
Quote:
I take it you do not understand mother nature and the male of all species. You must be a woman.
What makes humans different(only in the last 60 years). Civilized culture with Christ as a leading factor in right & wrong.
You just don't get it, do you?
(Don't answer, I know you don't)

For you to try and twist it to make it ALL on the woman to make sure she doesn't get pregnant and make it out that men are nothing more than sexed crazed dogs who can't control their "small heads". We (and I'm a GUY, bruh) may want sex more than women but that dumbass "logic" of yours is about as weak as it gets...

(p.s., you don't need religion to tell you right from wrong)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies