Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-23-2014, 05:11 AM

8,061 posts, read 4,883,552 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by wutitiz View Post
You never had a point to begin with. Not enough information. 1 perfunctory link, and three or so numbers.

Sarah Palin is doing a good job to advance the conservative cause. She is an excellent, even brilliant speaker, not according me, but according to the Washington Post.
http://www.city-data.com/forum/polit...t-good-32.html

She is one of few conservatives out there to recognize the importance of, and danger of the trend towards corporatism.
https://www.facebook.com/note.php?no...50295067853435

She has helped many solid conservatives into office, and continues to do so. She is a big reason that tea partiers continue to gain ground.
Sarah Palin lends star power to Joni Ernst in Iowa

I am not aware of where she said that her primary mission was to fund-raise for campaigns. Maybe you could provide us the link or quote? That would be the primary mission for Pres. Obama.
President Obama has held 393 fundraisers in his six years in office - The Washington Post

Sarah's primary mission is to advance a conservative agenda. If she gets rich doing so, more power to her; it will just incentivize more to follow in her footsteps. Her secondary mission is to make liberal heads explode, and she is better than anyone at it.
This is a good post and precisely why Dem, and Lib and even some Establishment Rep Fear Ms. Palin.. Empowering the Common citizen not vetted by some Political Party!
We put Ms. Palin as The Cheer Leader for America. Yes she is. I wish more Americans would have more passion for the USA and the US Constitution.

I do hope she runs for Congress someday. I think here spunk would get things done!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-23-2014, 05:36 AM

601 posts, read 459,705 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wutitiz View Post
You seem to be truly confused. Your post would seem to imply Martin Bashir, along with all those who blamed Palin for the Tucson shooting, were conservatives. Not so.

And why would Palin's supporters in this thread view her as a "serious threat?" The overwhelming majority (if not all) of those who blamed her for the Tucson shooting were liberals.
You are confused since the topic of the thread really has little to do with the Giffords shooting. There isn't anyone out there who believes Palin have anything to do with it still. Her approval rating is based on incompetence.

Old 10-23-2014, 05:40 AM

69,368 posts, read 64,087,528 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shotcall View Post
Over $350k listed unclassifiable btw...
Odd, Obamas campaign listed over $50 million unclassified

Did you start a thread on it?
http://www.opensecrets.org/pres08/ex...&cid=N00009638

Unclassifiable data & technology $253,782
Unclassifiable consulting $45,537
Unclassifiable supplies & equipment $39,709
Unclassifiable printing & shipping $32,970,638
Unclassifiable event expenses $21,804,124

Old 10-23-2014, 07:29 AM

601 posts, read 459,705 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
Odd, Obamas campaign listed over $50 million unclassified

Did you start a thread on it?
Expenditures Breakdown, Barack Obama | OpenSecrets

Unclassifiable data & technology $253,782
Unclassifiable consulting $45,537
Unclassifiable supplies & equipment $39,709
Unclassifiable printing & shipping $32,970,638
Unclassifiable event expenses $21,804,124
No need to, he can't run again. Besides, I'm a liberal so it's only my job to point out conservative issues. You can start your own thread about Obama if you want to.

Old 10-23-2014, 07:50 AM

16,760 posts, read 8,208,674 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3~Shepherds View Post
Actually, for Americans being broke, they're lining up to give it away. Hey, if people are willing to give $$$$ away, why should she not accept. Entrepreneurs are underrated.

How does one take from others who are giving?
False pretenses.

Old 10-23-2014, 08:58 AM

24,832 posts, read 37,332,477 times
Quote:
No need to, he can't run again. Besides, I'm a liberal so it's only my job to point out conservative issues. You can start your own thread about Obama if you want to.
Your "job"???

Who is paying you????

Old 10-23-2014, 09:38 AM

46,944 posts, read 25,969,275 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTRIDER AZ View Post
Empowering the Common citizen not vetted by some Political Party!
Well, you got that right - she sure as all out wasn't vetted.

Quote:
We put Ms. Palin as The Cheer Leader for America. Yes she is.
A decorative figure standing on the sidelines, riling up the masses? You know, that's not a bad simile...

Old 10-23-2014, 09:42 AM

69,368 posts, read 64,087,528 times
Quote:
No need to, he can't run again.
But the spending has already taken place for both individuals, so its meaningless if he cant run again
Quote:
Besides, I'm a liberal so it's only my job to point out conservative issues.
I was unaware you got paid to post here. I was also unaware that accountability is only a conservative issue.. I can see how you can come to that conclusion given the current administration though
Quote:
You can start your own thread about Obama if you want to.
I didnt start this thread cause I didnt consider it worthy of one. I'm just curious why you think $350K in "unaccountable" spending is news worthy but $50 million isnt..

Ooh they have a D next to their name..

hypocracy is a word that comes to mind.

Old 10-23-2014, 11:11 AM

8,061 posts, read 4,883,552 times
Default Certainly got your Attention!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dane_in_LA View Post
Well, you got that right - she sure as all out wasn't vetted.

A decorative figure standing on the sidelines, riling up the masses? You know, that's not a bad simile...
This is what I mean Ladies and Gentlemen of the Air Waves. The mention of Sara Palin and what she brings to conservatives is priceless. It drives folks jus like Dane in a near frenzy, because they want here to be still.

Again we need more People reminding us of the impact of our Constitution and the writings of the Federal Papers. Everything that was wrote as a warning to future generations is coming to past.

For those who continue on these hate threads maybe you should just ignore her, because in the end its your blood pressure is rising.

Old 10-23-2014, 11:25 AM

46,944 posts, read 25,969,275 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTRIDER AZ View Post
The mention of Sara Palin and what she brings to conservatives is priceless. It drives folks jus like Dane in a near frenzy, because they want here to be still.
Frenzy? I am simply entertained. (And I am not sure what "want here to be still" even means - can you elaborate?)

Watching half the conservatives arguing that only liberals even care about Palin any more and the other half still idolizing her - how can it not bring a smile to one's face?

Oh, have you listened to the police tapes form the latest installment in the Wasilla Hillbilly show? Drunken brawls, stretch Hummer limos, Bristol's 5-year old sleeping in the limo (no need to spend money on both a sitter and a limo), Track trying - and failing - to spell his own last name, it's all there.

The Palin Brawl Police Tapes - Annotated Edition

The GOP held this woman up as Presidential material. That's the joke.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies