Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-23-2014, 10:54 PM

31,876 posts, read 14,860,925 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
Oh stop the BS. If it weren't for those business owners those people would be out on the street. IF you have a job YOU agreed to your pay in exchange for your service.

Always grubbin for other people's money. It's your damn dumb fault for agreeing to the pay rate.
Why are you so for the rich and not the middle class.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-23-2014, 10:54 PM

513 posts, read 578,204 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
Many earned their money on the backs of the middle class.....pay low and keep all the profits. How exactly did the rich earn their money other than this.
So how do you conduct your business? Do you pay your employees more than they're worth? Do you run your business at the break-even point, and not once cent beyond?

Old 10-23-2014, 10:55 PM

41,111 posts, read 25,595,470 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kidkaos2 View Post
Charging more for your goods and services than it costs to produce them is how business functions. Payroll for employees is part of that cost. You're supposed to make a profit over and above what you pay your employees and keep the rest.

Making a profit is how our economy works. It is how you have food to eat and clothes to wear - because someone else made a profit, invested that profit into a business, and hired you to work at that business. Instead of being upset that the person who had the inspiration and took the risk to start a business made made more money than you did, you should be glad that the owner's efforts created the job that put food on your table.

If you want to make a fortune too, nobody is stopping you. Go ahead and start a business and then you too can keep all the profits.

Wanting someone else to take all the risks in running a business while you collect a secure paycheck, and then resenting the fact that they get to keep the profits is immoral. Liberals have tricked themselves into believing their jealousy and envy of people who had the initiative to take risks and become a success is actually some high moral standard of fairness. It isn't.

There's nothing fair or moral about you wanting to take none of the risks in business but yet get a full share of the profits. That is greed, not fairness.
Yes Natalie.... Why don't you take the risk? If you want to make a fortune too, nobody is stopping you. Go ahead and start a business and then you too can keep all the profits.

Old 10-23-2014, 10:56 PM

Quote:
I understand how it works. You're too busy whining and thinking you deserve someone else's money to understand. The typical Obama bot.

So Natalie.... Why don't you stop whining and take the risk?

Old 10-23-2014, 10:58 PM

Quote:
And you don't even understand how you supported Obama going after the upper middle class and NOT the rich. That is the reason Obama turned me off. I'm smart enough to know the difference, you typical Obama bots, Obama was able to fool you and he laughed his ass off at you while he did it.

So Natalie.... You think it's so damn easy? Why don't you stop whining and take the risk and start your own business?

Old 10-23-2014, 11:00 PM

Quote:
I understand how it works. You're too busy whining and thinking you deserve someone else's money to understand. The typical Obama bot.

So Natalie.... Why don't you stop whining and take the risk?
Take what risk And how am I whining. I am not talking about myself

Old 10-23-2014, 11:00 PM

Quote:
Take what risk And how am I whining. I am not talking about myself
LOL, yea, just as I figured, you would be confused. That's why you are such an easy target for Obama going after the middle class. Of course you wouldn't understand that either. You're such a bot.

Old 10-23-2014, 11:10 PM

Quote:
LOL, yea, just as I figured, you would be confused. That's why you are such an easy target for Obama going after the middle class. Of course you wouldn't understand that either. You're such a bot.
I wish there was some common ground with us. You look after the rich while I support the middle class. What I'm confused about is why you support the rich on the backs of the middle class

Old 10-23-2014, 11:13 PM

Quote:
I wish there was some common ground with us. You look after the rich while I support the middle class. What I'm confused about is why you support the rich on the backs of the middle class
No, I support the middle class while you support poverty. As I said, you don't know the difference between the middle class and the rich.

Until you pull yourself out of your ignorance we won't have common ground.

Old 10-23-2014, 11:16 PM

Quote:
If you truly supported the middle class you would take a risk, start a business then hire people. When you do that, get back to me. Only then you might eventually get a clue. Instead you whine.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies