Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-24-2014, 01:22 PM

41,110 posts, read 25,734,548 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by triple8s View Post
Do you think giving illegals the right to vote to ensure power in government and over people is the "democratic" way?
lol, the bots would rather let illegals in so their party can stay in power even when it means they'll live in poverty.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-24-2014, 02:10 PM

3,121 posts, read 3,096,310 times
It's kind of funny that Republicans are dreaming up scenarios in their head where voter fraud could exist and yet project them onto Democrats who didn't dream up the scenarios to begin with.

Kind of makes you wonder which party is planning something.

Old 10-24-2014, 02:19 PM

23,856 posts, read 13,749,968 times
Quote:
With all the voter fraud and Obama and Holder's resistance to any form of identification to prove citizenship, I can only conclude that fraud is the only way they believe they can win.

Gardner may lose due to mail-in Voter ballots in Colorado
Absentee ballots have *always* tipped the balance in close elections.

And mail-in voting is just applying the absentee ballot system to all voting.

It may be that Colorado's mail-in system is poorly designed, but if so, it is because they either didn't look at the mail-in voting systems that other states use (Colorado is no pioneer here) or their absentee system was always conducive to fraud. Or both.

But I doubt it. More likely, this is sensationalism.

Old 10-24-2014, 05:24 PM

59,059 posts, read 27,306,837 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GABESTA535 View Post
If Republicans believed they could win fair elections why do they gerrymander the House of Representatives and state legislatures so they win the majority even when they get less votes?
Now you are getting just plain silly.

Do yon even know that the dems controlled the HOUSE for 40 uninterrupted years?

Do you think in your wildest dreams that the dems did NOT gerrymander in all those years in order to keep control of the House.

It is really funny to watch your type now whine about what the dems did for OVER 40 years.

Old 10-24-2014, 05:26 PM

27,141 posts, read 15,318,187 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dockside View Post
You have to wonder why they oppose voter id so fervently.

It does generate a lot of suspicion that they would be so adamantly against it.

Old 10-24-2014, 06:24 PM

9,191 posts, read 21,876,431 times
Yes. Opposing voter ID makes me think that they have something to hide.

Why are they so afraid of an election where all voters are identified at the time they cast a vote?

It's simply because they are afraid that they cannot win an election honestly.

Old 10-24-2014, 06:40 PM

34,279 posts, read 19,371,187 times
Quote:
I don't have a "side". I don't read much about voter fraud on the "side" of republicans, but there is quite a lot about your "side". Show me what has been written about republican voter fraud, I'm willing to read what you provide.
Here let me help...

GOP’s voter fraud humiliation: Turns out Wisconsin’s worst case is a Republican - Salon.com

GOP Voter Fraud Accusations Suddenly Blowing Up In Their Faces

Witness

Jack Villamaino, Former GOP Candidate, Gets 4 Months In Jail For Felony Voter Fraud

Republican National Committee Drops Firm Over Voter Fraud Allegations

As for the voter id laws, many people oppose them based upon the fact that they are effectively a poll tax, and they disenfranchise voters. This is not rocket science. Over and over when internal emails get pulled out it turns out that it has nothing to do with identifying voters, and everything to do with disenfranchising voters who might vote democrat.

You want a real voter id law? Just require fingerprints. its easily done these days, and not horribly hard to implement. Additionally it would provide easy prosecution. But notice how this never gets suggested?

Old 10-24-2014, 07:27 PM

4,919 posts, read 4,834,761 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trlhiker View Post
Show me proof of "all the voter fraud". Just because your side doesn't win doesn't mean there is voter fraud.
You missed or ignored this?

Could non-citizens decide the November election?

Old 10-24-2014, 07:53 PM

32,068 posts, read 15,062,274 times
Quote:
With all the voter fraud and Obama and Holder's resistance to any form of identification to prove citizenship, I can only conclude that fraud is the only way they believe they can win.

Gardner may lose due to mail-in Voter ballots in Colorado

After the initial video, click on the first video, first row, that appears on the choice screen with the picture of Allen West "Obama Admits to Democrat Voter Fraud"

Stuffed ballots, rigged voting machines, and illegal immigrants voting - National Conservative | Examiner.com
With all what voter fraud. And how as it changed an election.

Old 10-24-2014, 08:28 PM

12,270 posts, read 11,329,966 times
Default Calibration Error Displays GOP Vote To Dems

Quote:
Originally Posted by SyraBrian View Post
Kind of makes you wonder which party is planning something.
Asked...and answered. Calibration Error Displays GOP Vote To Dems « CBS Chicago
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies