Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-29-2014, 11:05 AM
Status: "everybody getting reported now.." (set 22 days ago)

29,550 posts, read 16,539,320 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
wow, you really feelin yourself. The GOP doesn't want Black votes "so bad". We are just tired of paying the price for the results of your culture and voting Democrat obviously hasn't worked out so well for you. All you do is complain but you still do it.

Insanity, is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results
Again, the majority of African Americans live in red states, If we vote Democratic, a Republican still controls our state, If we vote Republican, Republicans will control our state.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-29-2014, 11:07 AM

12,040 posts, read 6,568,955 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Opin_Yunated View Post
How else does Fox News get so many views?
Sadly, this shows such a typical level of uniformed and biased ignorance that keeps getting perpetuated.

Fox News had talented black journalists, opinionators, and business analysts a decade BEFORE either CNN or MSNBC.
Some of them are still working there.

Give ONE example of where Fox News is racist

Old 10-29-2014, 11:08 AM

6,902 posts, read 7,537,277 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
Failings of the few? It's more than just a few.

38.8% percent of welfare recipients are White, and 39.8% are Black.

Welfare Statistics | Statistic Brain

Compare those percentages with the corresponding population percentages, and it's clear which group is disproportionately unable/unwilling to support themselves.

White: 62.6%
Black: 13.2%

USA QuickFacts from the US Census Bureau

Doing the math... (39.8/13.2) / (38.8/62.6) = 4.9

...a Black person is about 5 times more likely to receive welfare benefits than a White person.

Yes a few. The majority of Blacks ARE NOT on welfare. I do not own or have ANY responsibility to the 39.8% of blacks on welfare. Do you take responsibility to the 38.8% of Whites on welfare? What are you doing to bring those few whites up that chose to sit around on the government dime? I find it amazing that you hold one set to a better standard than the others.

Old 10-29-2014, 11:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mountainrose View Post
Sadly, this shows such a typical level of uniformed and biased ignorance that keeps getting perpetuated.

Fox News had talented black journalists, opinionators, and business analysts a decade BEFORE either CNN or MSNBC.
Some of them are still working there.

Give ONE example of where Fox News is racist
back up your own argument before telling other people to back theirs up.

Old 10-29-2014, 11:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
all you're really doing is confirming what Dems have been telling Blacks for decades... Blacks need someone to tell them what to do. Blacks need extra help to do anything because they're less capable than others of doing it themselves (Affirmative Action). Etc.
Dang, look at you contradicting your own argument and showing your true colors.

Quote:
Compare those percentages with the corresponding population percentages, and it's clear which group is disproportionately unable/unwilling to support themselves.

Old 10-29-2014, 11:13 AM

6,902 posts, read 7,537,277 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
Oh stop the non-sense. We're tired of your always blaming it on everyone else. A lot of blacks were able to pull themselves out of poverty. You call them too white.

Step 1. Stop blaming everyone else and look at what "YOU" are doing wrong.

At the same, stop lumping all Blacks with those who haven't pulled themselves up out of poverty. My parents succeeded under both Democrat and Republicans and have taught me to do the same and I am currently teaching my children as well. Its not up to these crooked politicians to help you succeed. I've voted for both parties and honestly I do not have not ever seen a difference between either. Their both full of ish.

Old 10-29-2014, 11:15 AM

41,110 posts, read 25,730,963 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackandproud View Post
Yes a few. The majority of Blacks ARE NOT on welfare. I do not own or have ANY responsibility to the 39.8% of blacks on welfare. Do you take responsibility to the 38.8% of Whites on welfare? What are you doing to bring those few whites up that chose to sit around on the government dime? I find it amazing that you hold one set to a better standard than the others.
Anyone who sits on the dole is a disgrace. Anyone who has kids knowing they will be on welfare is worse. Whites don't condone it, they don't defend it (like black do) and you don't know how whites on the dole are thought of by other whites.. not well.

Next

Old 10-29-2014, 11:18 AM

41,110 posts, read 25,730,963 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackandproud View Post
At the same, stop lumping all Blacks with those who haven't pulled themselves up out of poverty. My parents succeeded under both Democrat and Republicans and have taught me to do the same and I am currently teaching my children as well. Its not up to these crooked politicians to help you succeed. I've voted for both parties and honestly I do not have not ever seen a difference between either. Their both full of ish.
Do you mean like blacks lump all whites together? Hate whitey.

Exactly, it's not up to crooked politicians to help anyone succeed. Yet people keep voting for the party of big government who keep promising that they will legislate prosperity.

Don't you remember, "I won't have to worry about paying my gas, I won't have to worry about paying my mortgage"

Old 10-29-2014, 11:18 AM

89,000 posts, read 44,813,405 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsjj251 View Post
The majority of Black people live in states controlled by Republicans, If anyone is systematically under educating anyone, its Republicans.
Nope. Bobby Jindal tried to give kids at failing schools vouchers, and AG Holder sued him for doing so. The Obama DOJ doesn't want to let red states implement school vouchers, not even when 85% of the intended voucher-recipients were Black. Dems want Blacks kept dumb and therefore poor, necessitating their votes for the Dems who promise them more and more welfare. And guess what? That plan has worked out very well for them. For decades. What percentage of Blacks vote Democrat?

Louisiana Voucher Lawsuit Opposition Aligns Minority Families With Republican Politicians

Furthermore, your point doesn't make any sense. The worst public schools are mostly in blue states:
Moderator cut: link removed, linking to competitor sites is not allowed

Last edited by Yac; 10-30-2014 at 08:21 AM..

Old 10-29-2014, 11:20 AM

30,362 posts, read 19,156,062 times
No one since Jefferson Davis & Lyndon Johnson has done this much damage to blacks. With Obama, I´m suspicious that he is doing it deliberately. I think Johnson honestly wanted to help blacks but the Great Society just made them slaves to the welfare check and voting Democrat.

But they will suppport Obama no matter what. I´ll say this, as a rich white man, Obama has been great for my pocketbook and the rich fat cats on Wall Street.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies