Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Do You Believe
Yes 43 75.44%
No 12 21.05%
Undecided 2 3.51%
Voters: 57. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-02-2014, 11:23 PM

12,036 posts, read 6,567,177 times

Advertisements

I'd really appreciate some advanced aliens landing on earth and slapping some sense Into us humans!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-03-2014, 04:33 AM

28,892 posts, read 30,262,451 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mountainrose View Post
I'd really appreciate some advanced aliens landing on earth and slapping some sense Into us humans!

Maybe they will? LOL

Old 11-03-2014, 04:36 AM

26,489 posts, read 15,066,580 times
I believe aliens exist somewhere.

Do aliens travel here...probably not.

Old 11-03-2014, 05:04 AM

33,571 posts, read 18,154,780 times
Back in the sixties my father and I saw 5 flying saucers flying east in a V formation toward the ocean and in broad daylight..This was on the coast of NJ.

I was 12 or so .. we were headed over to a restaurant to pick up pizza and take home. We were stopped at a draw bridge which was loaded with cars and next to a marina full of people , a large summer crowd.

We were waiting for the bridge to go down and my father was leaning on the steering wheel , back then there were huge windshields in cars,and he was looking up at the sky.. he said.. '' What the hell!" Flying Saucers!! I leaned forward and looked up.. there they were ! 5 disc shaped things,, made no noise. did not spin and were matte dark grey looking.We had our windows down.. back then many cars did not have air conditioning and heard nothing. We watched as they disappeared heading east over the ocean.

My father had a hard time dealing with it.. he knew we didn't have the technology to fly something like that..I remember him buying a book about Ancient Aliens to try to make sense of what he saw.. he was shook up.

Me,I was a teenager.. My reasoning immediately was ,I figured the government was revealing their new flying saucers to us.. I also remember waiting for the Sunday paper the next morning and thought surely it would be on the front page.. It would read=Government reveals flying saucers =would be the headlines..there was nothing... how could that be!

All those people must have seen what my dad and I saw..some one must have looked up at the sky and saw them too.. it still is a mystery to me.. I often think of that day... and never saw any bird, or plane or balloon that ever resembled those flying saucers. We saw them in daylight..and they traveled fast with no sound and smooth round and plain and disc like outside . What could it have been?

Old 11-03-2014, 06:43 AM

I just listened to this.. sounds plausible but very strange.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j4sWe8BN_s4

I recall in the 70's a news event of three men who were fishing and were approached by aliens.. when touched by the aliens they floated in the air and were taken to a space ship. They were also on a program and they sounded 100% truthful.

This is so weird. But this Lockheed employee talks about anti-gravity material . Are they aliens , angels or what? The bible talks about different angels appearing and being messengers.. there are also different levels of angels.. it is all such a mystery.

Old 11-03-2014, 06:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganmoon View Post
I believe aliens exist somewhere.

Do aliens travel here...probably not.
unless they've found away to come thru the Dimensions, or time warp?

Old 11-03-2014, 07:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cremebrulee View Post
unless they've found away to come thru the Dimensions, or time warp?
We probably are very primitive compared to advanced intelligence in other realms. It is a vast universe we live in.. We are floating on a piece of dust in God's closet. It is all relative and the earth is very small compared to the vastness of space.

Old 11-03-2014, 11:58 AM

Boeing is working on an anti-gravity device , and the Russians are as well.

Anti-gravity propulsion comes ?out of the closet? - UFO Evidence

Old 11-03-2014, 12:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
Boeing is working on an anti-gravity device , and the Russians are as well.

Anti-gravity propulsion comes ?out of the closet? - UFO Evidence
I watched a show, well, I watch many shows about this stuff, and it makes a lot of sense....
and there are just way to many people who have seen UFO's not to mention, have been abducted by them....

and the Roswell incident they say is where the U.S. got their technology for planes, etc....

but if you watch some of those shows, and there are tons of them now on TV, which means a lot of people are watching them....some of the stuff makes a whole lot of sense.

They had a show on, this past Sat. (and I always keep the TV on for noise, so I didn't get the whole thing) but there was a man, who built a huge mansion out of huge stone, and back then they didn't have the equipment we have now, and they said it would have been impossible for him to build this mansion as he did, all by himself. He did all his work at night, and they believe he had found how to use Anti-gravity propulsion. It was extremely interesting, wish I could have sat down and watched it.

But yes, I've seen and experienced way to many things in my lifetime to say, "no, I don't believe in them". I believe anything is possible."

Thanks

http://www.rense.com/general39/coral.htm

http://coralcastle.com/

Old 11-03-2014, 01:17 PM

9,408 posts, read 11,929,707 times
Maybe we are the aliens? I mean that maybe we are the most advanced life in the universe, and other civilizations out there are, at this moment, asking "when are the aliens going to visit us?" Give us time! We're working on it!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies