Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-03-2014, 08:52 PM

14,497 posts, read 9,427,121 times

Advertisements

We need border patrol agents everywhere there are illegals. They don't just stay within some arbitrary distance of the border. I wish there were more in our cities proactively trying to catch these invaders. State and local police should be given this task as well. The Arizona law that enabled this was great, but unfortunately the traitorous US government didn't want that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roadking2003 View Post
Actually, it wasn't outstanding. It was crooked. I'm sure if you arrested every brown person in San Antonio you would catch some illegals. But that's illegal for LE and that's why the tax payers have to pay this illegal alien $25,000.

I'm angry that cops break the law with impunity. And I don't support amnesty for illegals.... or for cops who abuse their power.
No, it was outstanding. I blame the traitorous US government and court system for the taxpayers having to pay this lawbreaking invader. As for the Border Patrol, it was a job well done.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-04-2014, 07:03 AM

31,290 posts, read 20,728,778 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by steven_h View Post
Let's be completely honest here. If the USBP has the resources to flood small towns 150 miles from the border, and harass the citizens of these small towns with illegal car searches (YES THEY ARE ILLEGAL)... why can't they shut down the border?
Because they don't want to. They prefer to live in San Antonio and harass legal residents.

Old 11-04-2014, 07:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by snj90 View Post
We need border patrol agents everywhere there are illegals. They don't just stay within some arbitrary distance of the border. I wish there were more in our cities proactively trying to catch these invaders. State and local police should be given this task as well. The Arizona law that enabled this was great, but unfortunately the traitorous US government didn't want that.
No, it was outstanding. I blame the traitorous US government and court system for the taxpayers having to pay this lawbreaking invader. As for the Border Patrol, it was a job well done.
I agree that we need to catch and deport people living here illegally. But we must do it without violating our laws. You have no problem with illegal searches. I do. Stopping somebody because they didn't look at the border patrol is blatantly illegal. These border patrol agents should be made to pay the entire $25k out of their own pockets.

If cops cannot do their job legally, they should find another job.

Old 11-04-2014, 07:11 AM

20,524 posts, read 15,895,818 times
Quote:
I agree that we need to catch and deport people living here illegally. But we must do it without violating our laws. You have no problem with illegal searches. I do. Stopping somebody because they didn't look at the border patrol is blatantly illegal. These border patrol agents should be made to pay the entire $25k out of their own pockets.

I smell a big fat scam fixin' to start happening real soon here. An illegal alien does what that 1 guy just did, gets picked up, deported AND is handed 25K dollars for being "illegally" profiled". 25K in Mexico would hold that dude over for about 2 years. Times that by 10s of thousands of deported illegal aliens.

Old 11-04-2014, 07:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Packard fan View Post
I smell a big fat scam fixin' to start happening real soon here. An illegal alien does what that 1 guy just did, gets picked up, deported AND is handed 25K dollars for being "illegally" profiled". 25K in Mexico would hold that dude over for about 2 years. Times that by 10s of thousands of deported illegal aliens.
I agree. And since the border patrol abuses their power so often, it will be very easy for both legals and illegals to play this scam.

If these abusive agents had to pay the fine out of their own pocket it would NEVER happen.

Old 11-04-2014, 08:39 PM

20,524 posts, read 15,895,818 times
Quote:
I agree. And since the border patrol abuses their power so often, it will be very easy for both legals and illegals to play this scam.

If these abusive agents had to pay the fine out of their own pocket it would NEVER happen.
Even IF the BP is nothing but a bunch of dirty rats which they ain't: I'd rather have those "rats" than our borders open for ANY race of illegal alien.

Old 11-05-2014, 08:45 AM

14,497 posts, read 9,427,121 times
Quote:

Nope. The greedy, globalist traitors within corporate America should pay for it. If there were any justice in the world, they would have to pay for the deportation of every single illegal. Big business and their lobbying keep the borders open for an endless supply of low-wage Third World workers. Catch the illegals and get them out of here. These big business globalist scum don't care about laws, or what's right, or about their countrymen.

Old 11-05-2014, 11:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Packard fan View Post
Even IF the BP is nothing but a bunch of dirty rats which they ain't: I'd rather have those "rats" than our borders open for ANY race of illegal alien.
Why should we have to choose between abusive BP and illegal aliens? We don't need or have to accept either group.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies