Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-02-2014, 12:13 PM

26,136 posts, read 14,767,116 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kibby View Post
It's true that the Democratic Politicians prop up the disastrous Obama Administration and give them a pass on most everything - TeamObama cuts them out of the loop. There have been many articles on the fact that Obama not only ignored Republicans, he ignores his own Democrats. They choose to not appear "disloyal", Obama raises and LOT of MONEY ..... if they speak out against him, they don't get funding from the TeamObama controlled DNC.

All that said -- it's not so much that the Democrats ignore all that stuff in the Original Post ..... it's the Media.
Obama would have never become President and certainly would not have been re-elected IF the Media did not protect him the way they do. The Media has lost respect and credibility for that.

Pick any one thing on that list and consider the Media Storm and coverage IF the President had been a Republican.
People are tired of this - the only way to stop this stuff is to remove the Democrats from office and that's exactly what happened in 2010 and it will happen again on next Tuesday. This is why this entire election is about removing Harry Reid and trying to limit Team Obama. It's a major referendum on both of them.
Bingo.

If you want accountability it makes sense to elect Republicans in 2014.

Only the Republicans will hold Obama accountable.

Only the Republicans will be held accountable to a high standard by the main stream media.

It is a win-win to vote Republican if you want accountability.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-02-2014, 12:45 PM

19,579 posts, read 20,401,433 times
It is necessary to remove the Dems and bring in the Republican's. For no other reason than change of power. Switching control on a regular basis will bring a little more balance. Having either party in control for too long is not good. I wish there were more choices, but the 2 party system seems to be the only option.
So far none of the other parties stand a chance at being a mainsteam option because of the tight tyrannical grip of the Democrats and Republicans.

Old 11-02-2014, 01:01 PM

7,429 posts, read 5,681,399 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goinback2011 View Post
Dem Candidates are pretending they never heard of Obama.

It's hilarious, though pathetic.
Your right, it's pathetic but I think asinine is a better word.

If there was ever an example of stupidity this is about as clear as one could get.

Old 11-02-2014, 04:48 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,367,296 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluesjuke View Post
I've never seen as much deception and acquiesce to & defense of ever in my 58 years.
I agree with you so much on this issue. And not that I want to believe me, no I did not vote for Obama, but in the beginning I did give him a fighting chance, but he blew that with me.

Playing blame games, does not work and sit well with me. Knowing he lies, is a definitely no no with me. And the down right deceit of this administration, I have never ever seen.

Scare tactics is for little children, not grown mature adults? When you have to use scare tactics your so insecure within yourself, that you must use this practice. Think that stinks .

Thing is, he came in and everything if you all do remember, was going to be great there would be Hope for the people and such great Change, which all turned out to be a farce.

I rather hear the truth and it be bad, and deal with the things instead of cover-ups, blaming others never youself, just finding out about it, looking into the matter, my u know what. The deception and deceit within this administration hurts and does impact us as a Country,. sorry once you lose my respect, there is no going back.

Old 11-02-2014, 04:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crossfire600 View Post
Your right, it's pathetic but I think asinine is a better word.

If there was ever an example of stupidity this is about as clear as one could get.
Goes to show you how their minds work. Oh but when they need him, it is a different story. Now they are trying to run from him. Give me a break.

Can see thru the idiots. It is ignorant and pathetic, and inmature. Cannot get any clear then it is. What needs to be brought up is the fact, that Democrat Congress members, stood by him and did not hold him accountable. We need to concentrate on that issue.

Old 11-02-2014, 05:12 PM

5,230 posts, read 6,146,718 times
So basically this is the same as 2006 when the shoe was on the other foot. Although to be honest Bush2 was actually more productive than Obama and thus did more damage. Obama is mainly reacting to reality instead of anticipating it - or heaven forbid simply planning ahead for various contingencies.

The sad part is that we are filling the US House and Senate with some loons during these wave elections. Or some specifically- Republican loons and some mentally challenged Democrats. Either way it simply keeps getting worse. But Boy Howdy will the Ayottes, Kirks and Toomeys be sweating it out as every Tea Party fueled bill wing its way to the Senate where they will be forced to vote the party line in DC and try to explain it back home.

Old 11-02-2014, 05:46 PM

78,866 posts, read 46,323,098 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotkarl View Post
It is necessary to remove the Dems and bring in the Republican's. For no other reason than change of power. Switching control on a regular basis will bring a little more balance. Having either party in control for too long is not good. I wish there were more choices, but the 2 party system seems to be the only option.
So far none of the other parties stand a chance at being a mainsteam option because of the tight tyrannical grip of the Democrats and Republicans.

One man with the wisdom and experience to explain it well to the masses, why we have a 2 party system, and it is not what you think. Government is a party and we the people are the other party. Yet the system is rigged for the governments party, that is really just one party against freedom and liberties.
Thing is, nobody wants to listen.

Ron Paul Big Bankers Never Lose,Wall Street inside Information and Two Party System - 1988 - YouTube

Old 11-02-2014, 05:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrpeatie View Post
So basically this is the same as 2006 when the shoe was on the other foot. Although to be honest Bush2 was actually more productive than Obama and thus did more damage. Obama is mainly reacting to reality instead of anticipating it - or heaven forbid simply planning ahead for various contingencies.

I would love to play Obama in a game of Chess.

It is clear by his lead from behind attitude, he would not be thinking all the moves ahead, before he made his move.

Old 11-03-2014, 02:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
I would love to play Obama in a game of Chess.

It is clear by his lead from behind attitude, he would not be thinking all the moves ahead, before he made his move.

By gosh, I think you know Obama's moves pretty well!

Old 11-03-2014, 02:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by california-jewel View Post
By gosh, I think you know Obama's moves pretty well!

One of the quickest beatings I have put on anyone.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies