Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-07-2014, 01:19 PM

21,989 posts, read 15,702,895 times

Advertisements

From your own stupid right wing article:

As a result of the Supreme Court decision, states are no longer obligated under Obamacare to expand eligibility for their Medicaid programs.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

69,368 posts, read 64,081,664 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lycos679 View Post
His claim is the uninsured rate is increasing. My links show the opposite is occurring. The basis for his claim is that: "Well Obama said...". My basis is the actual recorded data.
haha, that wasnt my claim, I said it INCREASED before it fell..

We only had 36 million to start with, how the hell do you get to 49.9 million in 2010 without an increase..

14,204 posts, read 12,274,353 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
ooh just stop proving to people you dont know what the hell you are talking about..

CBO: Obamacare Will Leave 30 Million Uninsured | CNS News

They just updated the figures
Effects of the Affordable Care Act on Health Insurance Coverage - Baseline Projections | Congressional Budget Office

Typical liberal, dont know what the hell you are talking about, and need everyone else to do your work for you..

Again, we aren't talking about a CBO study. Why is it you have such a difficult time comprehending that?

Old 11-07-2014, 01:21 PM

Quote:

We only had 36 million to start with, how the hell do you get to 49.9 million in 2010 without an increase..

And his link proved you were wrong, so your point is? You are talking in circles here.

Old 11-07-2014, 01:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seacove View Post
From your own stupid right wing article:

As a result of the Supreme Court decision, states are no longer obligated under Obamacare to expand eligibility for their Medicaid programs.
not obligated to expand medicaid doesnt mean they dont have to comply with ACA..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucidkitty View Post
The person above you already showed hard numbers. If you choose not to believe them then I don't know what to say to you.
The poster included illegals in his figures..

Hey, I argue with fools like you all the time who want to ignore the real figures and then when someone posts likes to validate them you disappear..

Old 11-07-2014, 01:22 PM

21,989 posts, read 15,702,895 times
Quote:
The person above you already showed hard numbers. If you choose not to believe them then I don't know what to say to you.
He doesn't want to believe them because it would mean he has to admit he's wrong. And his only method of discussion is to call people names like a snotty child.

Old 11-07-2014, 01:24 PM

Quote:
And his link proved you were wrong, so your point is? You are talking in circles here.
haha.. his link was a link to himself, not some factual source.. What a tool
Quote:
Again, we aren't talking about a CBO study. Why is it you have such a difficult time comprehending that?
You are the one arguing the numbers are wrong and then taking another poster quoting himself as "factual" while ignoring reports saying otherwise..

Sucks to not want to hear the truth I bet...

Old 11-07-2014, 01:25 PM

11,768 posts, read 10,257,576 times
Quote:
It is your claim actually.

Quote:
Both of those have already been proven a lie..

we went from 36 million uninsured to 41 million, which is MORE, not less
Quote:
We never had your 36 million. The uninsured rate increased every year from 2001 to 2007 (the only year it decreased) and increased every year after that until finally starting to fall in 2011.

Quote:
not obligated to expand medicaid doesnt mean they dont have to comply with ACA..

The poster included illegals in his figures..

Hey, I argue with fools like you all the time who want to ignore the real figures and then when someone posts likes to validate them you disappear..

Because you said so right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seacove View Post
He doesn't want to believe them because it would mean he has to admit he's wrong. And his only method of discussion is to call people names like a snotty child.
Except for the fact I quoted reports indicating I'm correct.

You guys have provided.. a link to.. another poster.. haha, yeah, you took some online web poster and claimed they are "factual", and then ignored the Presidents own reports...

like I said, tools.. bunch of left wing tools..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies