Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-25-2014, 07:25 PM

11,078 posts, read 15,080,865 times

Advertisements

Is it just me or is Steve Harragin a wussy? He whined all night last night about being cold(lastnight was not bad at all)..everytime he heard gunshots he screamed "get back!" and ran although he was the only one running..drama queen?idiot? In the wrong line of work or just a typical FOX reporter?

Old 11-25-2014, 07:26 PM

10,553 posts, read 9,650,086 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AADAD View Post
bruising typically develops a few hours to days after an injury. getting hit in the chops is going to hurt.
Oh come on.

If he had had any visible facial injuries or bruising to photograph in the days following the altercation, Wilson himself or the police department would have made sure it was photographed.

The reason we don't see those photos is because he didn't have visible bruising. Because he wasn't that injured. I've seen worse bruising after a football game.

Old 11-25-2014, 07:27 PM

20,834 posts, read 17,102,752 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
The more you look at the grand jury the more you see it as a real softball thrown at Wilson, there was enough probable cause to indict. Why would Wilson's lawyer allow him to appear ion front of a grand jury if he wasn't sure the DA was going to pass.

I think the DA's questioning of Wilson is public info, maybe not.
What is the probably cause? Prove it.

Old 11-25-2014, 07:29 PM

57,286 posts, read 26,206,502 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ellemint View Post
Oh come on.

If he had had any visible facial injuries or bruising to photograph in the days following the altercation, Wilson himself or the police department would have made sure it was photographed.

The reason we don't see those photos is because he didn't have visible bruising. Because he wasn't that injured. I've seen worse bruising after a football game.
They showed the photo of Wilson in the hospital on the networks tonight, one red mark on his cheek.

20,834 posts, read 17,102,752 times
Quote:
Oh come on.

I see these injuries every day. It takes hours to develop. You ask people to agree with your logic and your logic is not logical.....at all.

11,578 posts, read 13,948,459 times
Quote:
Oh come on.

Internet Lawyer = Check

Internet Doctor = Check

Internet Law Enforcement Officer = Check

Any other "internet" professions you want to fill us in on?

Old 11-25-2014, 07:30 PM

57,286 posts, read 26,206,502 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AADAD View Post
What is the probably cause? Prove it.
Someone unarmed shot 6 times should be enough for probable cause.

Old 11-25-2014, 07:30 PM

10,553 posts, read 9,650,086 times
Quote:
The more you look at the grand jury the more you see it as a real softball thrown at Wilson, there was enough probable cause to indict. Why would Wilson's lawyer allow him to appear ion front of a grand jury if he wasn't sure the DA was going to pass.

I think the DA's questioning of Wilson is public info, maybe not.
There is a transcript of an interview with Wilson at the police office in the documents online.

Unlike the other people giving testimony he speaks in full paragraphs, with no hesitation or confusion. It's like he's reading from a script, and he undoubtedly did have a rehearsed set of answers to prospective questions.

I haven't found a separate document for the grand jury testimony of Wilson, if someone has that link, please post it.

http://www.documentcloud.org/documen...en-wilson.html

Old 11-25-2014, 07:34 PM

14,917 posts, read 13,101,264 times
Quote:
How exactly will Holder overturn a state grand jury's finding, maybe one of the many legal experts here can explain that whopper.
He can be charged with a federal civil right's violation.

Old 11-25-2014, 07:35 PM

2,025 posts, read 4,176,333 times
Quote:
How exactly will Holder overturn a state grand jury's finding, maybe one of the many legal experts here can explain that whopper.
An Account of the Los Angeles Police Officers' Trials(The Rodney King Beating Case)

Skip down to the "federal civil rights trial", that's the blueprint for getting even with Wilson. If I was him I'd lawyer up now and avoid the rush.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies