Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-02-2014, 10:16 AM

1,922 posts, read 2,777,624 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyperthetic View Post
What is "the lie"?
That you were there and know what happened. You continue to repeat what happened as if you were an eye witness, yet you won't identify which witness # you are so we can review your testimony to the GJ.

Old 12-02-2014, 10:17 AM

13,307 posts, read 7,864,463 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fordlover View Post
That you were there and know what happened. You continue to repeat what happened as if you were an eye witness, yet you won't identify which witness # you are so we can review your testimony to the GJ.
Hey, just reading the evidence, dude.

Just reading the evidence.

Old 12-02-2014, 10:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fordlover View Post
So, your view is that Brown was attempting to steal Wilson's gun?

To murder Wilson with it?

To pawn for cigarillo money?

What's your theory, fordlover?

What do you think was the theory of the Grand Jury?

Old 12-02-2014, 10:38 AM

1,805 posts, read 2,366,499 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jojajn View Post
Perhaps Wilson is happy he is alive.
Perhaps so.

But to not feel regret? If I was forced to take a life, I would sit back and wish things went differently. I think any sane human being would feel that way.

Old 12-02-2014, 10:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyperthetic View Post

What do you think was the theory of the Grand Jury?
I'm sure the Grand Jury went and got all philosophical, and realized that everyone makes mistakes sometime in their lives; we can't just go and throw everyone who makes a mistake into . . . . huh?

Nevermind.

Old 12-02-2014, 11:21 AM

12,282 posts, read 13,234,137 times
worth watching. Sure won't change anything.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0TWdiBBGRu4

Old 12-02-2014, 11:38 AM

3,216 posts, read 2,083,636 times
This reminds me of the OJ trial. There was a ton of evidence against him and the OJ supporters were incapable at putting all the evidence together, connecting all the dots and seeing the big picture. Instead they tried to explain away each and every piece of solid evidence. When you have to go down the line and make an excuse for each piece of evidence then maybe you are not looking at the big picture.

Case in point:

The blood on the inside of the car, DNA on the gun and the gunpowder residue on MB's hand support the fact that MB was on the inside of the squad car and went for the gun.

No it does not. Brown could have been shielding himself from the gun, etc. Wouldn't hold up in a court of law.

The marks on Wilson's face support the fact that MB hit him.

Wrong. They could be self inflicted. They could have been made in self defense.

The trajectory of the bulllets supports the fact that MB was "charging" Wilson.

Wrong. He could have been slumped forward when the final bullets hit.

The bullet casings were found in areas that support where Wilson said he was when he shot MB.

Umm....

The blood spatter or blood trail supports that MB was heading away and then doubled back.

When you accused the officer of self inflicted injury, you loose all credibility.

Old 12-02-2014, 11:46 AM

24,832 posts, read 37,332,477 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Versatile View Post
worth watching. Sure won't change anything.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0TWdiBBGRu4
I used to like Nancy Grace.

Then she was SO VERY wrong in the Duke rape case.........and she would not say she was sorry when she found out how wrong she was.

Sharpton did not correct things in the Duke rape case either.........looks like they are birds of a feather.

Old 12-02-2014, 11:51 AM

9,879 posts, read 8,016,089 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orlandochuck1 View Post
This reminds me of the OJ trial. There was a ton of evidence against him and the OJ supporters were incapable at putting all the evidence together
Wrong. In the OJ trial, it WAS the forensic evidence that acquitted him.

In the MB case, I'm not sure if the forensics were as telling.

Old 12-02-2014, 11:52 AM

11,011 posts, read 11,018,321 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmondaynight View Post
Perhaps so.

But to not feel regret? If I was forced to take a life, I would sit back and wish things went differently. I think any sane human being would feel that way.
You have to also realize that he cannot waver whatsoever in public interviews given how Brown's family has already signaled they plan to sue him. So, I would take any indication of regret or lack thereof from Wilson's interview with a grain of salt.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies