Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-24-2014, 03:27 PM

703 posts, read 350,207 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by scobby View Post
That's a crappy arguments, the israeli far-right has been using for years
So the israelis don't want a 2 state solution and don't want a 1 state solution that would include all Palestinians, in fact israel doesn't peace .
Scobby, all of your comments have one thing in common: they have no basis, historically or contemporary. You don't even attempt to offer a basis.
Egypt and Jordan occupied Gaza and the West Bank for almost 20 years. Yet there were no protests. There was NEVER a call for a Palestinian state. There was NEVER a mention of a "Palestinian People". That term was invented later by Arafat's gang in the late 70's.
The only sovereign states to ever exist in "Palestine" were Jewish states.

Just some additional bits of interesting info which further debunks the myth of "the Palestinians":
"Palestine" is the English version of the Roman name "Philistinia". After the Romans savagely crushed the Jewish revolt in the first century of the common era, in which many Jewish men, women, and children were either murdered or expelled and enslaved, the Romans renamed Judea to Philistinia. Why the rename? Because they wanted to eradicate the Jewish presence. And why did they choose the name Philistinia (there were no longer any Philistine people)? Because the Philistines were the ancient enemy of the Jews.
So today's so-called "Palestinians" have nothing to do with the name Palestine. Most of them are simply descendants of Arabs who migrated to Palestine from neighboring Arab areas in search of jobs which, ironically, were created by the Jewish agricultural and industrial revival of Palestine.
The "Palestinian people" is a notion conjured up in the late 1970's by Arafat's gang. The phrase does not appear anywhere before that time. They are indistinguishable from the neighboring Arabs in religion, language, culture, and a strong, inherent societal bent toward the use of violence (i.e. Iraq, Syria, Lebanon, Yemen, Sudan, Egypt, Libya, Algeria…..).
Why create a state for a terrorist and artificial "people"???
I dare you to challenge history, Scobby.

Last edited by spectator11040; 11-24-2014 at 04:29 PM..

Old 11-24-2014, 03:42 PM

23,709 posts, read 30,640,616 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by spectator11040 View Post
All of your comments have no basis, historicaly or contemporary.
Egypt and Jordan occupied Gaza and the West Bank for almost 20 years. Yet there were no protests. There was NEVER a call for a Palestinian state. There was NEVER a mention of a "Palestinian People". That term was invented by Arafat's gang in the late 70's.
The only sovereign states to ever exist in "Palestine" were Jewish states.

Just some additional bits of interesting info which further debunks the myth of "the Palestinians":
"Palestine" is the English version of the Roman name "Philistinia". After the Romans savagely crushed the Jewish revolt in the first century of the common era, in which many Jewish men, women, and children were either murdered or expelled and enslaved, the Roman renamed Judea to Philistinia. Why the rename? Because they wanted to eradicate the Jewish presence. And why did they choose the name Philistinia (there were no longer any Philistine people)? Because the Philistines were the ancient enemy of the Jews.
So today's so-called "Palestinians" have nothing to do with the name Palestine. Most of them are simply descendants of Arabs who migrated to Palestine from neighboring Arab areas in search of jobs which, ironically, were created by the Jewish agricultural and industrial revival of Palestine.
The "Palestinian people" is a notion conjured up in the late 1970's by Arafat's gang. The phrase does not appear anywhere before that time. They are indistinguishable from the neighboring Arabs in religion, language, culture, and a strong, inherent societal bent toward the use of violence (i.e. Iraq, Syria, Lebanon, Yemen, Sudan, Egypt, Libya, Algeria…..).
Actually....
Hukumat 'umum Filastin was the intended name in 1948, except it was supposed to cover the entire Mandate. But Jordan wanted to land grab the entire West Bank which they did when the armistice was signed.

a small linky:

All-Palestine Government - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Old 11-24-2014, 04:23 PM

Reading through this thread, I have noticed something disturbing that I have seen before.

Inevitably, on ANY Israel-related subject, there are commenters who blame everything and anything on the "occupation". Or the "settlements". Oh, if not for them there would be peace throughout the world!

The FACT is that is that the Arabs were incessantly attacking Israel with the explicit intention of destroying her DECADES before there was a single "settlement".

Ask today the enemies of Israel why they attack. Ask Hamas. Ask Palestinian Islamic Jihad. Ask the typical supporter of the PA. Is it the "occupation"? Unlike commenters here, they will not hide the truth. IT IS BECAUSE ISRAEL EXISTS. The state of Israel itself is the “occupation”. Can these commenters present any facts to contradict this? They won't because they can't.

THAT is why there has never been peace.

Last edited by spectator11040; 11-24-2014 at 05:19 PM..

Old 11-24-2014, 05:11 PM

23,709 posts, read 30,640,616 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by spectator11040 View Post
Reading through this thread, I have noticed something disturbing that I have seen before.

Inevitably, on ANY Israel-related subject, there are commenters who blame everything and anything on the "occupation". Or the "settlements". Oh, if not for them there would be peace throughout the world!

The FACT is that is that the Arabs were incessantly attacking Israel with the explicit intention of destroying her DECADES before there was a single "settlement".

Ask today the enemies of Israel why they attack. Ask Hamas. Ask Palestinian Islamic Jihad. Ask the typical supporter of the PA. Is it the "occupation"? Unlike commenters here, they will not hide the truth. IT IS BECAUSE ISRAEL EXISTS. The state of Israel itself is the “occupation”.

THAT is why there has never been peace.
In addition, if we go all the back to the fall of the Ottoman Empire, Syria was the first country that attempted to annex land that Israel and Jordan sits on now.

Old 11-24-2014, 05:18 PM

22,634 posts, read 14,891,797 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by charolastra00 View Post
Cave of the Patriarchs, 29 dead and 125 wounded. There are crazies in every religion. The Cave of the Patriarchs was politically motivated and perpetrated by an extremist, right wing Jew. In Palestinian papers, they showed a small number of Jews celebrating as a representative as a whole. Have we moved no further as a society?

Any act of terrorism is horrific. I call on both sides of the wall to exercise restraint and fight terrorism with peace and understanding. Unfortunately, I fear it will fall on deaf ears.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clark Park View Post
I was referring to Gaza, but I get your point.

Still, the government of Israel did not praise the act of a single lone madman (as HAMAS and PFLP did just today) ... and people were not giving out candy in the streets of Tel Aviv after that solitary act of terrorism.
Quote:
Originally Posted by albion View Post
Actually Clark Park the Jewish doctor Baruch Goldstein slaughtered 29 Muslims and wounded 125 others as they prayed in the Mosque of Abraham in Hebron twenty years ago.

His house was not demolished. Israel instead punished the Palestinians for this atrocity; their movements became more restricted, and half of their Mosque was converted into a Synagogue. His grave became a shrine before it was demolished by the Israeli government. At his funeral the Rabbi said that "one million Arabs are not worth a Jewish fingernail"
Quote:
Clark Park knows very well about the Mosque massacre that was perpetrated by Baruch Goldstein that killed more victims than the synagogue attack but choose to ignore it.
I did not ignore it and I am outraged by all acts of terrorism on either side. However, the topic of this thread is specifically the synagogue attack.

Old 11-24-2014, 06:39 PM

4,651 posts, read 4,578,418 times
All the excuses and the Israeli propaganda has no effect on the UN decisions, the UN and the US do not recognize the actual Israeli borders other than 1967, do not recognize any Palestinian land grab by Israeli settlers, do not recognize the annexation of the Syrian Golan, the Lebanese Chabaa Farms and East Jerusalem.
Everything else is not important.

Old 11-24-2014, 06:44 PM

4,651 posts, read 4,578,418 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clark Park View Post
I did not ignore it and I am outraged by all acts of terrorism on either side. However, the topic of this thread is specifically the synagogue attack.
I have not seen any outrage or posting from you, criticizing the storming of El Aqsa mosque by Israeli settlers and nothing about Gaza massacre.

Old 11-24-2014, 06:52 PM

2,253 posts, read 2,513,641 times
Quote:
All the excuses and the Israeli propaganda has no effect on the UN decisions, the UN and the US do not recognize the actual Israeli borders other than 1967, do not recognize any Palestinian land grab by Israeli settlers, do not recognize the annexation of the Syrian Golan, the Lebanese Chabaa Farms and East Jerusalem.
Everything else is not important.
you're a broken record. you keep regurgitating the same argument ad nauseam. strong focus on nauseam.

palestinians have peace with no one. no one wants anything to do with them. they don't want peace and ALL of their leaders have been saying as much for decades.

just stop embarrassing yourself already. don't you have any pride?

Old 11-24-2014, 07:05 PM

Quote:
I have not seen any outrage or posting from you, criticizing the storming of El Aqsa mosque by Israeli settlers and nothing about Gaza massacre.
Again scobby, as I've said before, all your comments are baseless. As well as brief, simple-minded, and extreme.
First of all, where is your evidence of "the storming of El (should be Al) Aksa mosque by Israeli settlers". In previous replies to your ridiculous allegations, I challenged you for evidence. You had none then and you have none now.
As to the "Gaza massacre" -
To you and those wailing over the death figures provided by Hamas (figures which INCLUDE hundreds of deaths of terrorist soldiers):
Hamas, a radical Islamist gang notoriously known for falsehoods, feed the media casualty figures which the media accepts unquestionably. Hamas does NOT differentiate between deaths of its terror soldiers and true civilians. How many HUNDREDS of those deaths are of terrorists??
It is a tragedy when any civilians die in war. Instead of Hamas and Islamic Jihad using people as human shields, civilian casualties will be minimized
• When they build bomb shelters for their women and children instead of bunkers for their leaders, fewer “innocents” will die.
• When they stop ordering their innocents to the rooftops to defend their buildings, fewer innocents will die.
• When they stop using schools and mosques as weapons storage depots and bases of fire, fewer innocents will die.
• When they agree to the very same ceasefire Israel agreed to multiple times, fewer innocents will die.
• When they actually uphold a ceasefire, fewer innocents will die.
• When they stop attacking Israel's cities and homes, fewer innocents will die.
• When they spend their money on improving the lives of the people instead of on building state of the art terror tunnels, weaponry, and a huge terrorist army, fewer innocents will die.
• When they target military sites - as Israel does, fewer innocents will die on both sides.

Israel's enemies send nothing but rockets - Israel sends them fuel, food, and pints of blood for their wounded. Israel gives give them electricity and water, treats their injured and ill. Hamas leaders send their ill family members to Israeli hospitals. All this even as the Gaza terrorists rain down rockets and make cross-border attacks.
I'm sorry you won't get your hundreds of dead Jews. As for the Palestinians, if you care so much about them - tell them to protect their civilians, not put them on rooftops.

Hamas, Islamic Jihad, and the other assorted murderous gangs care nothing for the lives of civilians in Gaza. And of course these murderers TARGET the civilians of Israel. A Hamas leader once said that Hamas will eventually achieve its goal of destroying Israel because "you love life and we look forward to martyrdom".

Last edited by spectator11040; 11-24-2014 at 07:21 PM..

Old 11-24-2014, 07:33 PM

3,830 posts, read 4,646,913 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RecentlyMoved View Post
you're a broken record. you keep regurgitating the same argument ad nauseam. strong focus on nauseam.

palestinians have peace with no one. no one wants anything to do with them. they don't want peace and ALL of their leaders have been saying as much for decades.

just stop embarrassing yourself already. don't you have any pride?
He hasn't killed any of the heathen Jewish settlers yet so he has to live vicariously through his Muslim brothers.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies