Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-21-2014, 06:56 AM

3,728 posts, read 4,868,084 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by RecentlyMoved View Post
awww! I'm so sorry that the US won't allow the Arabs their greatest wish - to wipe out all the Jews and push them into the sea.
I'm gonna dispel a few myths, a few rumors about djacques. First off, he doesn't rule the night. He doesn't rule it. Nobody does. And he doesn't run in a pack. And while he may not be as strong as an ape, don't lock eyes with him, don't do it. Puts him on edge. He might go into berzerker mode; come at you like a whirling dervish, all fists and elbows. You might be screaming "No, no, no" and all he hears is "Who wants cake?" Let me tell you something: He does. He really wants cake.

Old 11-21-2014, 04:48 PM

4,651 posts, read 4,590,154 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
That's our fault for being stupid...I don't blame Israel for that. Paying countries to leave Israel alone is incredibly stupid. Why is that in our interest?

And I'm for cutting off all aid that isn't specifically for programs relative to poverty.
True ,agree !!

Old 11-21-2014, 07:54 PM

23,707 posts, read 30,730,816 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Votre_Chef View Post
The first part doesn't change anything.

The fact that the US relationship with Israel is what underpins the bulk of ME terror groups hatred for the US is not really debatable. You're a bit late to the party if you don't agree with that (even Richard Perle, who edited the far right Jerusalem Post, was one of the PNAC Iraq War architects and wrote extensively about 'securing the realm' for Israel concedes that point, does he hate Israel too?) even Israel's staunchest supporters in the US admit it's the key factor. But it's not the only one. What is debatable, is how the US' relationship with the region would look if the US-Israel relationship was fundamentally different.
Of course it's debatable. Here is the list of organizations that the UAE put out last week and was affirmed by the Arab League this week:

UAE Cabinet approves list of designated terrorist organisations, groups | WAM

How many have you actually heard of? Do you notice who is NOT listed?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies