Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-22-2014, 04:17 PM

13,778 posts, read 9,661,538 times

Advertisements

It's quite amusing how the spin meisters ignore the facts and just keep on pumping out the misinformation when their own commission said there was no wrongdoing on the president, Clinton or the Administration.

Old 11-22-2014, 04:18 PM

11,186 posts, read 6,506,034 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mircea View Post
That's the unclassified version of the report.

What does the classified version say?

No "deliberate wrong-doing" is not the same as "no wrong-doing" or "did not act irresponsibly" or "was not incompetent" or "did not display malfeasance".

Y'all must be so badly butt-hurt over Gruber the only thing you can do is deflect and misdirect.

I won't even get into the Obama Administration stone-walling the investigation at every opportunity.

List all demonstrations, protests and attacks on US facilities beginning Monday, September 10, 2012 at 9:00 PM EST continuing through Tuesday, September 11, 2012 at 11:59 PM EST

Oh, man, sorry.

Let's back up....

Um, the Earth is a spheroid, so when it's 8:00 AM September 11 in Indonesia, it's still September 10 at the White House, about 9:00 PM (EST)

I didn't mean to embarrass you like that. I thought you understood time zones and stuff.

Anyway, so.....you're Obama and it's late in the evening Monday September 10, and you start getting the first reports of attacks, protests and demonstrations at US facilities in the Southeast Pacific. You continue to get reports of attacks, protests and demonstrations at US facilities in other countries, as the Sun moves westward rising over those countries in Southeast Asia, then Southwest Asia, then Central Asia and so on.

The smart thing for you to do is blow it off and go to bed, right?

Because that's what Obama did....

Mircea
Let me add that the two authors of the self-serving whitewashing report are among the 8 members of Congress who under law should be briefed and provide oversight on intelligence operations in Benghazi.

Old 11-22-2014, 04:19 PM

9,855 posts, read 10,412,481 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mohawkx View Post
It's quite amusing how the spin meisters ignore the facts and just keep on pumping out the misinformation when their own commission said there was no wrongdoing on the president, Clinton or the Administration.
Odd. It's horrific to me that there are people like you who don't care that Obama and Hillary stood by and let people die while they were cooking up a fake story about a video.

Old 11-22-2014, 04:24 PM

10,216 posts, read 8,117,467 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pommysmommy View Post
Odd. It's horrific to me that there are people like you who don't care that Obama and Hillary stood by and let people die while they were cooking up a fake story about a video.
Prove it.

Old 11-22-2014, 04:27 PM

It's on film. Did you not see Susan Rice go on every Sunday news show and tell that lie about the video?

Old 11-22-2014, 04:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dv1033 View Post
Prove it.
You forget that the smart voters can see through deception.

Old 11-22-2014, 04:32 PM

12,973 posts, read 15,800,908 times
Quote:
lol. It was wrong to stand down and let people die. I'm not sure how people could ignore that fact.
You are just whaling the hell out of that dead horse Pommy. It is not going to get up.

The only thing Obama and Hilary are guilty of was government speak. And that was to protect whatever it was the CIA was up to. Stevens died on his own dime. No one knew better than he the situation in Benghazi. The only innocent was the Comm guy. The other two got killed manning machine guns on the annex roof. That is called combat and people do get killed at it.

Old 11-22-2014, 04:40 PM
Status: "Apparently the worst poster on CD" (set 27 days ago)

27,646 posts, read 16,129,622 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mircea View Post

The smart thing for you to do is blow it off and go to bed, right?

Because that's what Obama did....

Mircea
And look for the guy who put the video on youtube that started it all The pubs fail again

Old 11-22-2014, 04:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lvoc View Post
You are just whaling the hell out of that dead horse Pommy. It is not going to get up.

The only thing Obama and Hilary are guilty of was government speak. And that was to protect whatever it was the CIA was up to. Stevens died on his own dime. No one knew better than he the situation in Benghazi. The only innocent was the Comm guy. The other two got killed manning machine guns on the annex roof. That is called combat and people do get killed at it.
You are missing the point. I know, as do other intelligent people, that this administration let people die. That's not okay with me.

Old 11-22-2014, 04:47 PM

12,973 posts, read 15,800,908 times
Quote:
You are missing the point. I know, as do other intelligent people, that this administration let people die. That's not okay with me.
Nope. Actually the Ambassador was damned unlucky. Note the Security guy with him survived. But all that was within an unfortunate and unexpected eruption. Nobody can plan for those and by the time anyone really knew what was happening the Ambassador was gone.

The two on the roof were protective troops being paid for combat service. They simply got unlucky.

Nothing rational that was doable that was not done.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies