Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-01-2014, 07:47 AM

30,421 posts, read 20,218,996 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceist View Post
What a disgusting post. You crossed way over the line with that
LOL! I'm glad you enjoyed it.

But, really. Should kids be subjected to perversion? Isn't that corrupting a minor? Would we allow children to be raised by pedophiles? No, we wouldn't. Why should sexual perverts of another stripe be allowed to raise children?

Old 12-01-2014, 07:49 AM

17,273 posts, read 9,501,363 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
LOL! I'm glad you enjoyed it.

But, really. Should kids be subjected to perversion? Isn't that corrupting a minor? Would we allow children to be raised by pedophiles? No, we wouldn't. Why should sexual perverts of another stripe be allowed to raise children?
Better call the courts when all those kids happen to walk in on their hetero parents doing it. Wouldn't want to subject them to perversion. Take them away!

Old 12-01-2014, 08:00 AM

15,047 posts, read 8,832,064 times
Quote:
I love seeing you lefties squirm and getting all pissy!!! It's so much fun!
I love seeing Christian fundamentalists lose case after case after case in court. It's so much fun to watch them rage at the world as it passes them by.

Gays are getting married all around you, nonsenseguy, and you can do nothing to stop them. You are quickly becoming a fossil.

Old 12-01-2014, 08:00 AM

2,903 posts, read 3,437,387 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefragile View Post
Better call the courts when all those kids happen to walk in on their hetero parents doing it. Wouldn't want to subject them to perversion. Take them away!
Reading your posts, it's clear to me you are typical of the American Taliban: big talk on the Internet and a total lack of regard for comity. No boundaries, no limits, no regard for the humans you are interacting with.

You should be ashamed of yourself -- it's a less enjoyable world knowing creatures like you exist.

Old 12-01-2014, 08:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlfieBoy View Post
Reading your posts, it's clear to me you are typical of the American Taliban: big talk on the Internet and a total lack of regard for comity. No boundaries, no limits, no regard for the humans you are interacting with.

You should be ashamed of yourself -- it's a less enjoyable world knowing creatures like you exist.
What are you even babbling about?

Old 12-01-2014, 08:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyJude514 View Post
I love seeing Christian fundamentalists lose case after case after case in court. It's so much fun to watch them rage at the world as it passes them by.

Gays are getting married all around you, nonsenseguy, and you can do nothing to stop them. You are quickly becoming a fossil.
Sure, if you say so. You aren't living in the real world. Your living in some kind of fantasy world, because Christianity is hardly becoming a "fossil."

What cases are Christians losing in court? I recall one of the most recent victories was the Hobby Lobby case. Surely you were aware of that case?

As for homosexuals "marrying" (it's a counterfeit), the public at large, when the question has been put to a ballot, overwhelmingly support "gay marriage" bans. Judges have wrongly intervened in a question that is for the state to decide (this isn't a "civil rights" issue). They do not have the Constitutional authority to decide questions which the Constitution leaves to the states.

Old 12-01-2014, 08:33 AM

Quote:
Mmm, yes. Let's remember that every time a kid walks in on their parents doing it. Every last one of those kids should be taken away from their parents. Perversion!
Male/female sex is natural; it isn't a perversion. And most parents do not "do it" when the children are around to interrupt. That is just plain common sense.

Even so, kids learn about sex at a younger age today, so even if they did "walk in" on their parents, I doubt it would traumatize them.

Old 12-01-2014, 08:34 AM

Quote:
Male/female sex is natural; it isn't a perversion. And most parents do not "do it" when the children are around to interrupt. That is just plain common sense.

Even so, kids learn about sex at a younger age today, so even if they did "walk in" on their parents, I doubt it would traumatize them.
It's perversion if your kids see it. That's child abuse.

Old 12-01-2014, 08:36 AM

Quote:
Ummmm ... natural sex is not a perversion. Are you clueless, or what?

Old 12-01-2014, 08:40 AM

15,047 posts, read 8,832,064 times
Quote:
As for homosexuals "marrying" (it's a counterfeit), the public at large, when the question has been put to a ballot, overwhelmingly support "gay marriage" bans. Judges have wrongly intervened in a question that is for the state to decide (this isn't a "civil rights" issue). They do not have the Constitutional authority to decide questions which the Constitution leaves to the states.
LOL. Keep telling yourself that if it lets you sleep better at night, even though it's not true. The population at large actually supports it.

Marriage | Gallup Historical Trends

In the mean time, take a peek at the title of this thread. Deep red Mississippi has now become the 35th state, along with the District of Columbia, to allow gay marriage. You can stick your fingers in your ears and sing, "La, la, la, I can't HEAR you!" all you want, but gays are still getting married all around you and you can do nothing to stop it.

Denial doesn't change the facts or make you any less of a fossil.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies