Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-28-2014, 04:06 PM

7,487 posts, read 5,741,875 times

Advertisements

Said it once and I'll say it again. Democrats are desperate to get away from Osama. So much so they will move to help impeach him the moment he does something really stupid again. Which we both know will be very soon. Amnesty was the straw that broke the camels back. The gun is loaded and they are itching to pull the trigger to put the camel out of its misery. Schumer is taking the moonbats bullet that will give permission for moderate democrats to begin taking Obama down. That is the ONLY chance they have to save their party in 2016. Take the moron in the White House down.

Sit back and watch folks it's coming.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-28-2014, 04:44 PM

41,111 posts, read 25,710,838 times
Democrats, looking at:

- two historic midterm election losses;
- a presidential election victory in 2012 that depended heavily on leads in data mining and micro-targeting
- and IRS suppression of conservative 501(c) groups;
- Obama’s underwater approval ratings;
- the public’s increasing, contrary to Democratic expectations, opposition to Obamacare;
- other indicators of shifting voter sentiment.

Obama and Democrats screwed the middle class

Old 11-28-2014, 06:25 PM

8,017 posts, read 5,849,782 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LetsRock View Post
As Barry said about Hillary, "Americans want a candidate with that new car smell". She is as stale as a couch on a fraternity house porch.

Clearly, the "smell" emanating from Hillary is closer to "urine-soaked granny panties" than "new car smell".

I think the biggest problems Hillary faces are the fact that not only did she serve in the obama administration, she did so in a completely unspectacular fashion.

This woman is as charismatic as a dung beetle.

Old 11-28-2014, 06:28 PM

9,855 posts, read 10,407,039 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ntwrkguy1 View Post
Clearly, the "smell" emanating from Hillary is closer to "urine-soaked granny panties" than "new car smell".

I think the biggest problems Hillary faces are the fact that not only did she serve in the obama administration, she did so in a completely unspectacular fashion.

Well get ready for the Dems to rally behind her as she eviscerates Obama.

Old 11-28-2014, 08:35 PM

27,095 posts, read 15,289,002 times
Quote:

Must you disparage the dung beetle thus?

Old 11-28-2014, 10:42 PM

32,032 posts, read 15,030,775 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crossfire600 View Post
She will not be our next President.
Then republicans need to nominate a moderate because many would cross party lines if that was the case. I may even vote republican with the right candidate lol No way would I ever vote for a conservative though.

Old 11-29-2014, 01:14 AM

1,701 posts, read 1,107,489 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotkarl View Post
Hillary hates Obama. She plays nice for the public but she really cannot stand the guy.
People can put animosity aside when they share the same agenda.

Old 11-29-2014, 02:48 AM

41,111 posts, read 25,710,838 times
Quote:

She's like the rest of the democrats, she thinks everyone is a gruber (money grubbing, give me what you got, entitlement minded, dumb asses).

Old 11-29-2014, 10:05 AM

69,368 posts, read 64,068,006 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
Then republicans need to nominate a moderate because many would cross party lines if that was the case. I may even vote republican with the right candidate lol No way would I ever vote for a conservative though.
Republicans lose everytime they nominate a "moderate" because people stay home if there is no difference between the candidates.

Old 11-29-2014, 10:17 AM

9,470 posts, read 6,964,329 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dockside View Post
I agree. Schumer is a shrewd political animal...and a friend of the Clintons. He's obviously done the political calculus that offending the WH won't have any negative side-effects. Which sends a huge message to the rest of the party.
Chuckie is an idiot, to be sure, however, he does grasp a few things about being a politician - kind of like Clinton did... Look for any trend and run out in front of it, pretending to lead it.

That being said, Obamacare is as much an offspring of Chuckie as any other Democrat, and he has noticed the baggage.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies