Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-29-2014, 07:37 PM

Location: Georgia, on the Florida line, right above Tallahassee
10,471 posts, read 15,833,234 times

Advertisements

Their linked in profile looks impressive. This person definitely knows how to handle her media.
https://www.linkedin.com/in/elizabethlauten

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...book-post.html
Dear Sasha and Malia, I get you’re both in those awful teen years, but you’re a part of the First Family, try showing a little class. At least respect the part you play. Then again your mother and father don’t respect their positions very much, or the nation for that matter, so I’m guessing you’re coming up a little short in the ‘good role model’ department. Nevertheless, stretch yourself. Rise to the occasion. Act like being in the White House matters to you. Dress like you deserve respect, not a spot at a bar. And certainly don’t make faces during televised public events.

Sasha Obama is 13 years old. Her sister just turned 16.

Good grief.

Last edited by 70Ford; 11-29-2014 at 07:46 PM..

Old 11-29-2014, 07:44 PM

25,619 posts, read 36,701,448 times
Uh last thread poof

Old 11-29-2014, 07:50 PM

20,126 posts, read 16,159,824 times
Presidential kids should be off limits, especially if they are minors, regardless of who the president is at the time.

Old 11-29-2014, 07:53 PM

11,431 posts, read 19,000,893 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 70Ford View Post
Their linked in profile looks impressive. This person definitely knows how to handle her media.

Elizabeth Lauten calls Malia and Sasha Obama classless in Facebook post | Daily Mail Online
Dear Sasha and Malia, I get you’re both in those awful teen years, but you’re a part of the First Family, try showing a little class. At least respect the part you play. Then again your mother and father don’t respect their positions very much, or the nation for that matter, so I’m guessing you’re coming up a little short in the ‘good role model’ department. Nevertheless, stretch yourself. Rise to the occasion. Act like being in the White House matters to you. Dress like you deserve respect, not a spot at a bar. And certainly don’t make faces during televised public events.

Good grief.
Those kids could use a whipping for their rude demeanor, but it's not an excuse for a "professional" adult media writer to write the tripe that she did.

Old 11-29-2014, 07:56 PM

39,869 posts, read 26,508,031 times
Meh, the liberals threw that kind of decency out the window with the attacks on the Palin's kids. You reap what you sow.

Besides, the writer was correct. Mini-skirts, or whatever they call them now, are pretty trashy for a public, White House event.

Old 11-29-2014, 07:59 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,198,461 times
Shrug

Old 11-29-2014, 08:05 PM

26,211 posts, read 19,521,305 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 70Ford View Post

Elizabeth Lauten calls Malia and Sasha Obama classless in Facebook post | Daily Mail Online

Good grief.
Looking at her LinkedIn profile, it said she previously worked for the infamous Joe Walsh (R-Il 8th District) a serious wingnut of the Louie Gohmert/Michelle Bachmann variety.

I'm not at all surprised this bimbo would say such a thing.

Old 11-29-2014, 08:07 PM

Location: Georgia, on the Florida line, right above Tallahassee
10,471 posts, read 15,833,234 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyman at Jewel Lake View Post
Meh, the liberals threw that kind of decency out the window with the attacks on the Palin's kids. You reap what you sow.

Besides, the writer was correct. Mini-skirts, or whatever they call them now, are pretty trashy for a public, White House event.
Since it's a dress, I'd call it a dress. There's a link with a picture and everything.

Old 11-29-2014, 08:11 PM

7,824 posts, read 4,565,821 times
Would that be the same class shown when the Bush twins were using fake ID's for some underage drinking when Papi was sitting in the big chair?

Last edited by take57; 11-29-2014 at 08:21 PM..

Old 11-29-2014, 08:25 PM

15,823 posts, read 12,465,032 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyman at Jewel Lake View Post

Obama's kids will be fair game if/when they get into drunken brawls or have teen pregnancies. Until then...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies