Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-01-2014, 03:10 PM

10,062 posts, read 12,740,267 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankMiller View Post
Are you of the opinion that systemic income inequality has nothing to do with levels of crime, or that white people have no influence over the system? Both opinions are wrong but please clarify which brand of wrong you are.
Do you think poor Asians commit a disproportionate share of crime, or that white people have an interest in locking them up? Commie!

Old 12-01-2014, 03:11 PM

1,773 posts, read 2,661,553 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mouldy Old Schmo View Post
Do you think poor Asians commit a disproportionate share of crime, or that white people have an interest in locking them up? Commie!
Do you know what this means?

Old 12-01-2014, 03:15 PM

10,062 posts, read 12,740,267 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Caesarstl View Post
Do you know what this means?
Yes, a Communist is someone who blames capitalism for all the world's ills and wants to force a radical change in society.

Old 12-01-2014, 04:06 PM

1,773 posts, read 2,661,553 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mouldy Old Schmo View Post
Yes, a Communist is someone who blames capitalism for all the world's ills and wants to force a radical change in society.
I want to laugh but it makes me sad that you're serious...

Old 12-01-2014, 04:50 PM

1,221 posts, read 2,738,381 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankMiller View Post
When a traumatized vet comes back from Iraq with PTSD and has trouble reintegrating in society, jumps at cars backfiring, can't hold a job, or kills someone, do you feel satisfied just calling him a wuss who needed to suck it up? Because children growing up in poverty have been shown to have a similar sort of PTSD to that of military veterans. And the poor children didn't even volunteer. Maybe they should get some modicum of the sympathy granted to vets.
Tell that to Mr. Begic's family or any of the other members of that community who were out on Gravois last night, many of whom escaped hell on earth to get here. I'm sure they'll understand.

Old 12-01-2014, 05:38 PM

208 posts, read 235,138 times
Deepest sympathies for the family of the victim. It is a savage killing. Barbaric. So sad for the young wife who had to witness the brutal attack on her husband. She'll live with those images the rest of her life. The young man sounded like an honorable person who tried to defend his wife. Hopefully justice will be quick and the murderers dealt with properly.

Old 12-01-2014, 05:53 PM

7,108 posts, read 8,905,752 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthCitySam View Post
Deepest sympathies for the family of the victim. It is a savage killing. Barbaric. So sad for the young wife who had to witness the brutal attack on her husband. She'll live with those images the rest of her life. The young man sounded like an honorable person who tried to defend his wife. Hopefully justice will be quick and the murderers dealt with properly.
Aren't we suppose to be inviting immigrants to St. Louis instead of running them off with violence.

Old 12-01-2014, 06:15 PM

4,873 posts, read 3,580,372 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by topospace View Post
This is hilarious. I can't tell if you're just a sad white apologist or a black person who blames everything that goes wrong on white people. Which one is it?
Gee, who do you think should get the blame in society: the people who run everything and get all the benefits, or the ones who get exploited and crapped all over?

I think you're the white apologist. Anybody who thinks the victims of society are the ones who deserve the blame for society is clearly just trying to make themselves feel better.

Old 12-01-2014, 07:17 PM

13,721 posts, read 19,160,473 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by topospace View Post
Of course they were black. Anytime there is a crime like this and the race of the perp is not reported, it means they are black. The liberal news never wants to portray blacks in a negative way.
I read on KMOV (St. Louis news station) today that there were two or three black teens and one Hispanic teen involved.

I have noticed in Kansas City when there is a crime, they will ask for the public's help in identifying the perpetrators. And they give descriptions of what the perps were wearing, etc. - but don't mention if they were white, black, Hispanic, Asian or what. Uh, that would be helpful, wouldn't it? But I think you are right - if it is a black suspect, they don't want to appear "racist" by saying police are looking for a black male. It's ridiculous.

Old 12-01-2014, 07:55 PM

4,873 posts, read 3,580,372 times
I almost always see the race of the assailants in media crime stories. The whole "don't mention black criminals" thing is just another myth conservatives came up with to shore up their persecution complex.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies