Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-06-2014, 05:57 PM

24,832 posts, read 37,344,316 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrapperJohn View Post
If the Brown's aren't in jail, attending would be a lesson in how to act civilized.
I think it is a little late for that lesson.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-06-2014, 09:07 PM

24,621 posts, read 19,165,825 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Driller1 View Post
It would not surprise me at all.
He's probably going to nationalize the police force.

Just when I thought I could retire completely....

Mircea

Old 12-07-2014, 04:56 PM

1,635 posts, read 1,814,067 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrapperJohn View Post
If the Brown's aren't in jail, attending would be a lesson in how to act civilized.
Now THAT would be worth watching

Old 12-07-2014, 05:08 PM

3,555 posts, read 4,095,872 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnUnidentifiedMale View Post
Sadly, some of the Democrats might cheer and jump to their feet applauding if that happened.
Why would you care? Republicans have spent the last six years burning down any semblance of a functioning government and a working Congress.

Old 12-07-2014, 05:12 PM

7,783 posts, read 6,085,935 times
If he does I hope he also gets the protesters to provide security for the event, since the police probably will have nothing to do with it.

Old 12-07-2014, 05:18 PM

48,502 posts, read 96,856,573 times
Hmm;will he stir the pot? Who knows; its Obama.

Old 12-07-2014, 05:23 PM

23,593 posts, read 37,479,020 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grsz11 View Post
Why would you care? Republicans have spent the last six years burning down any semblance of a functioning government and a working Congress.
And of course, the Chief Executive, the Commander in Chief, the President, His Highness and Eminence, Emperor Obama has had not a thing to do with that, right? If he has, he's an idiot. If he hasn't and hasn't stopped it he's impotent and no leader. You choose which. But do lay off the Kool-Aid before making such a momentous decision. Doing so will protect you from the sycophant bug. It's a killer to independent thought and critical analysis. Failing that, check with your union and party puppeteers. They will happily tell you what to think - again!

Old 12-07-2014, 05:28 PM

17,440 posts, read 9,268,656 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Driller1 View Post
I'd bet money on it ...... and I don't bet money on much.
I can only remember one time in 50 years that I bet MONEY on anything--- but I did win BIG on that one.

Old 12-07-2014, 06:01 PM

18,665 posts, read 19,970,287 times
It would not bother me if he invited them, or if he did not.

Old 12-08-2014, 11:24 AM

14,361 posts, read 9,788,539 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by steven_h View Post
The President who campaigned on transparency and race neutrality has spent his entire presidency doing the polar opposite. I know; I know; it's the Republicans fault.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grsz11 View Post
...and the Constitution needs to be abolished, all conservatives are old white racists, homophobes, and hate women and especially grandma

You are misguided and still drinking the koolaid if you can't see that it has been Obama, Reid and Pelosi who have been undermining our government.

Welcome to the ignorant future of America if the progressives have their way!

P.S. Thanks for proving me correct so quickly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curmudgeon View Post
And of course, the Chief Executive, the Commander in Chief, the President, His Highness and Eminence, Emperor Obama has had not a thing to do with that, right? If he has, he's an idiot. If he hasn't and hasn't stopped it he's impotent and no leader. You choose which. But do lay off the Kool-Aid before making such a momentous decision. Doing so will protect you from the sycophant bug. It's a killer to independent thought and critical analysis. Failing that, check with your union and party puppeteers. They will happily tell you what to think - again!
You know what they say about great minds
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies